This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank the moderator please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank the moderator please
    Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 6:40am
 I am as guilty as anyone of stirring the pot on here now and then but  I am glad to see that the baloney has been removed and hopefully this forum may return to it's full value for those seeking information.  To the moderator who has put up with the crap (probably only due to the high pay scaleWink

A BIG THANK YOU!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 6:43am
Ditto
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 7:39am
I threw a few numbers out there in the lugging camshaft thread for help, but also I'll have to admit as bait.  Hook line and sinker, we caught a blowfish.

Last night I looked on here and seen some serious drama unfold, thankfully it was gone shortly after.  For our banned member to do that is a slap to the moderators.  Claiming to be here to help only to jepordize getting the forum shut down dosen't seem logical to me.

Hopefully we can now have a nice forum where people can share their questions and knowledge.  I like to share my projects from time to time and can learn a little from others.  I sure don't mind shareing some things that I had to work for and learn the hard way.

Thank you moderators.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 8:19am
I thanked them once and I'll thank them again! Thank you!
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 8:57am
You are welcome.  I was aware of the banned member's ridiculous claims of knowledge.  However I will not judge good advise versus bad unless it will intentionally cause damage to equipment.
I needed that member to do something that was clear-cut against what we all know it be right.  Unfortunately, when he did, another member was swallowed in and reacted.  So all said and done, 3 members lost privileges over the deal.  Yes, I know a new profile was created and I will continue to delete them as they are created.  It doesn't take long.  I have other tools to use in combating that also, and I'm not laying all my cards on the table.  The less the general public knows about our tools the better.
============================================================

The moderator at any given time may be the forum owner, or a trusted assistant. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank You
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:28am
Once again i am not Panky why would i be kicked off and have my work ip address blocked all i have to say it takes more than one to argue i would like to be able to use this forum from work so please restore my work ip address all i have to say about pankey knowledge is he knows
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:46am
I personally think the group was more than patient, and forgiving in the chances that were given. It is hard enough to come up with the proper methods of getting more performance out of old engines because we just don't always want to share what took a long time to learn. But to have confusing, or ridiculous info constantly given and to be made a fool of for asking just seems wrong!
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:11am
who did I confuse or make a fool of dip
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:24am
The only IP addresses blocked were actively used by those booted from the forum.  Since you are still able to log in, the IP used under your login was not blocked.  If it is blocked, then someone else used it and it will not be restored.  I recommend discussing face-to-face with anyone using the same IP as they are the one guilty of causing your IP to be blacklisted.
Additionally, if new logins are created under those IP addressed, it will be submitted to blacklist organizations and you will find yourself unable to access a number of sites and your address will be labeled as a spam generation point.
Mr Burchard, if your work IP is the same as Mr Pankey's I recommend you work that out with him at work.

Edited by Moderator - 08 Aug 2013 at 10:24am

The moderator at any given time may be the forum owner, or a trusted assistant. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank You
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:31am
MGB, It has been explained but I'll give it a try. 

Every time a post is made the source can be identified several ways. Some visable to all, some only to those in charge here.  Once past the first step which is suspending a name should problems persist the moderator(s) they have other ways of dealing with him or her that are a bit more broad in nature. 

That all of this has affected you at work is an unpleasant side affect of another poster's actions, not the moderator. Sorry to say but you need to take your complaints to him.

Butch,
Moderator wannabe 

Sorry moderator, you explained while I was typen.

Edited by Butch(OH) - 08 Aug 2013 at 10:32am
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:43am
Joe, isn't there any logic in some of these union employed liberals?
 Seems like tick season should be over but I am still finding the critters on my dogs ... an sometimes me too and ye just gotta pick them off and crush em.
  Oh well, If it gets to bad again, I suppose the MIB with Orange suspenders will use them suspenders again... for suspending...LOL
  Mr. Modertor(s), got any MIB pics with Orange suspenders on? LOL

MG, quit whining, seems the problem comes from your associates and putors. Besides you should be working at work for your employer, not wasting your time playing. Count your self lucky that you still can post... yet.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Besides you should be working at work for your employer, not wasting your time playing.

Perzactly  (Festus )

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 08 Aug 2013 at 10:57am
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:35am
I wondered how long it would take to make the suspenders connection.

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:49am
i cant control what panky does we all have the same ip address at work i am useing my i phone and its a pain would rather use the computer on my desk as all the computers are the same network goverment plant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:53am
he may be a smart @$$ but he does know what hes talking about and i know that just makes it harder to take all to well i have to work with and for him all the time but i havent seen him mislead anyone here on perpouse and when he is wrong he will own up to it
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

i cant control what panky does we all have the same ip address at work i am useing my i phone and its a pain would rather use the computer on my desk as all the computers are the same network goverment plant

Our tax dollars hard at work ladies and gentleman .....
AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:59am
Thanks to the moderator!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:10pm
"I wondered how long it would take to make the suspenders connection. " I knew it the moment I seen them. LOL

"Our tax dollars hard at work ladies and gentleman ..... " YUP

"my i phone... rather use the computer on my desk ... goverment plant  " mg. if ya don't watch out, even your i-fone might get a suspender snap... then what? Cry some more? You bud did this to you, not the mod.  You clowns are all like minded... now go and sweep the floor or do a homer and twist a knob or something...
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:11pm
thats right jerry and wi we earn our money working not sturing the crap jeliousey will get you no place in life we are doing just what the boss wants and right where he wants us to be by the phone and ready to work you wouldnt understand
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Larry W. Larry W. wrote:

Our tax dollars hard at work ladies and gentleman .....

I was going to point this out a few posts but didn't want to fuel the fire.

Mbghard Go cry to your union stewart and get back to work!

Thanks mod person for cleaning this place up!   It was looking a little like Detroit around here... Darn unions ruin everything.

Edited by Ihateillinoisnazis - 08 Aug 2013 at 12:13pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:15pm
if thats what the moderator wants i guess you will lose my knowledge not a big loss for me
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:16pm
MG, you didn't read ALL of my message. LOL
 Just a word to the wise is sufficient... but the unwise will never grasp it.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:35pm

if thats what the moderator wants i guess you will lose my knowledge not a big loss for me

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
Ken(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:01pm
Another Thank you to the Moderator, I've not felt that comfortable posting here for several years, thanks to a certain individual, I never sought to provoke him, but didn't back down from him either, so maybe I added fuel to the fire by not ignoring him, and for that I apologize. After all is said and done, hopefully this forum can return to it's original purpose of trading solid advice and ideas, and not return to a slamfest of  people with genuine know how and ability. 
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:08pm
I want to thank the moderator too! I don't look to start arguments , but I can't sit back and watch some one fill others with pure bs either! Thank you sir!
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:24pm
I have great news for MB Burchard and MLPankey.  You find yourselves or should I say "yourshelf, myshelf" (from pank and vollfan both) unable to post.  My phone number is listed here a few times in various places.  Now that you can't post your questions to the public feel free to call with them.  I'll do my best to help you fella's out and promise not to humiliate you.

Possibly we can take up a forum collection of members old books.  Monetary donations can also be accepted to purchase books and learning materials.  I'll get right on a list of such books and materials to be purchased and mailed to you boys. One of my favorites is titled "Engine Airflow" by Hareld Bettes (sorry if I missed the spelling).  Next time you find yourself with a spare $22 or so purchase a copy and put it to good use at work now that the computer is rendered useless.

Thank you for your cooperation.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:39pm
wi dont sweat the spelling only small minds dwell on stuff like that its the messsge that counts

Edited by mgburchard - 08 Aug 2013 at 1:41pm
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:47pm
Just a follow up WI, the first book should be Hooked on Phonics. The second, How to Win Friends and Influence People. IMHO :)

Edited by THE-MAN - 08 Aug 2013 at 1:49pm
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:55pm
I'm sorry to say that his influence is still here.  Please (not that I'm asking kindly). 
DROP IT
LET IT GO
GET OVER IT
It's a shame that I believe we lost 1 good member in the tussle.  At this time, I am asking that you drop the issue lest more good members find themselves only able to access from a cell phone.
There will come no additional benefit from watching and participating in this train wreck.

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 2:12pm
It truely is sad we had to loose Rodney Bender in this debacle. Pretty awesome words of wisdom from that old man, and witty too. I hear he was just and old man in a wheelchair who liked to drink, talk tractors, and use the name of Rodb to ironically point out flaws of others failures, like bent rods.   Almost as cool as a moderator using orange suspenders... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic