This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted D10/D12 series 3 front rims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted D10/D12 series 3 front rims
    Posted: 15 Jul 2024 at 8:22pm

Looking for a set of front rims like in the picture for my D10. Our D12 has the larger tires option and I'm looking for the front wheels to match it. Let me know if anyone has any, or if they can be found sourced off something else. Thanks
Sponsored Links

EmhoffC View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmhoffC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2024 at 3:57pm
I have a set in Northern Iowa. 641 512 4822.
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2024 at 5:36am

SPAM ?

'You can get in touch with Daniel'

wilberg View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2024 at 11:28pm
BTT still looking for a set
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 6:44am
An older Chrysler product 15" car rim will match the OEM rim perfectly.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
Real pullers don't have speed limits.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 8:26am
Like this Paul ??? ... ebay

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 9:10am
NO, Actually they need to be older than those to have the same holes for the dog dish hubcaps around the bolt circle to match the Allis Chalmers OEM ones. Allis Chalmers probably brought up the unused stock when MOPAR changed to the style that Steve pictured.
wilberg View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2024 at 12:17pm
Thanks Paul, yep I think the wheels I need were made by Kelsey-Hayes and should be 15"x5" with a 4.5" bolt spacing. I've been told they were mostly used on Mopars also. We have a few sets of the 3" wide regular ones, and a set of wider ones that fit the dog dish hubcaps, but don't have an extra set that has those little keyholes in-between the lug holes, which I think are kind of ugly, but that's what OEM equipment was...that's what came new on our D12 series III
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2024 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by wilberg wilberg wrote:

Thanks Paul, yep I think the wheels I need were made by Kelsey-Hayes and should be 15"x5" with a 4.5" bolt spacing. I've been told they were mostly used on Mopars also. We have a few sets of the 3" wide regular ones, and a set of wider ones that fit the dog dish hubcaps, but don't have an extra set that has those little keyholes in-between the lug holes, which I think are kind of ugly, but that's what OEM equipment was...that's what came new on our D12 series III

I'll have to look at all the rims that are on and the spares for my 50 Dodge car. I'd almost bet I could have an extra 2 I could sell. Where are you located?
wilberg View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2024 at 10:50pm
We're in Southern IL, Paul. About 40 Mi east of St Louis. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic