This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AETA show in northern illinois

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AETA show in northern illinois
    Posted: 09 Sep 2024 at 11:27am
Allis chalmers is the featured tractor this year. We are taking our 210 and 220 down to display. Just wondering how many other forum members will be their.
Sponsored Links

DSpears N IL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSpears N IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2024 at 4:13pm
I am planning to go on to meet up with several old friends from the past along with new friends from the Alabama area we see in the wintertime!
Dewayne Spears

Tom IA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom IA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2024 at 9:42pm
I will be there working show hope to have lots of Allis
Allis Guy 17 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allis Guy 17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2024 at 5:39am
Where is the show ? Times dates ?
ToddnwIl View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2024 at 6:34am
https://ae-ta.com/
Hopefully my link works. First time trying. It's a neat place. They have alot going on and definitely a family oriented tractor show!
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2024 at 7:41am
I'm planning on taking the 7040 and a plow over on friday afternoon. Might bring the D21 over Sat when we come back. I've never been able to go to this show, so looking forward to it, it's only 30 miles west of me. It is a few miles east of Joslin IL on IL 92 just east of the Rock River. 
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2024 at 8:32am
Weather looks good, may have a stray sprinkle due to the remnants of the tropical storm. Good thing is it may be a little cloudy to keep us shaded lol!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
ToddnwIl View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2024 at 8:45am
Definitely looks like a great weekend! We took our 210 and 220 down yesterday. Alot of nice orange their. Will you be their Saturday ed?
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2024 at 9:26am
I plan to be there this afternoon, all day sat and probably a lot of sunday too, depending on how much there is to do. I just hope there's a big enough loader there to unload my plow. One guy I know over there said they have a big skid steer is all he saw for unloading. 
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 7:09am
well, got everything over there yesterday, what a nice show! I cannot believe that close to home and I've never been able to attend! Now we'll see how the old 7040 handles the 5X18 plow I just bought 2 weeks ago lol! Sled pulling tires aren't usually too good in the field lol! Hope to see a few other tractor guys there! Stop and BS.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 7:25am
Conversely Ed, great moldboard plowing tires aren't great on the pulling track. What's a man to do?
ToddnwIl View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 2:31pm

DSpears N IL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSpears N IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 7:40pm
uploads/101/IMG_2225.jpegI went to the show on Friday and was very impressed with the AC display!
Lots of orange and many of New Rubber Shoes ( Tires) and shiny paint!
Just a few that went thru the parade!

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2024 at 9:14pm
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:50am
Thanks Todd, for posting some pics! The old 7040 handled this bigger plow with ease!
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:48am
What’s on the side of engine in picture of 7040. It’s kinda blurry. Did you have to adjust your plow or was it good to go. 
Nice 7080 and D21
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 49 minutes ago at 6:59am
Yeah, that 7080 is Bad A**!
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 4 minutes ago at 7:44am
looks like my foot resting on the brake pedals. Plow was perfect, only adjustment we made was dropping the gauge wheel to get it to only be 9" deep, had been 12-14". Didn't really pull much easier lol! Was a great show, got to meet up with lots of old friends, and met some new ones too! This coming weekend we're plowing about 5 miles down the road too at the Bos Bros show, so I just drove it over there and left it for that. Should be another great working show!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic