This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ac WD45 starting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ac WD45 starting
    Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 10:44am
My WD45 is very sluggish turning over with a 6 volt battery. I'm thinking about trying a 12 in the colder months and 6 the rest.
If 12 works the best I might have it permanently converted, I really don't want to. I was told about something called a transistor ignition, is that something you have delt with
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 11:30am
A healthy 6V Starter motor shouldn't have any problems spinning over a stock 45' engine. When is the last time you have the Starter gone through? When I rebuild the 6V Starter motors for our customer's, I have my rewinder wind the Armature a little "tighter" for more torque. Slow turning Starter motors are usually tired inside and need to be rebuilt the correct way. Not putting brushes, bearing and bushings in the unit and call it "good". Ten outta' ten 6V Starter motors that come in my shop for rebuild (even the nicely painted ones that just came out of another shop) have bad Armatures in them. That's where the torque and power is made. If nothing is done to change out a tired or bad arm, the unit will never perform as it should!  Even in the cold weather the unit should be able to start the engine, unless it's sub zero weather. That's another story. Using a 8V Battery or a 12V Battery is a bandaid. Get the Starter repaired by a replicable rebuilder. Also, make sure your cables are in good condition and not old either. Draw test the Battery to make sure that is in tip top shape to do it's job as well.
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 11:59am
of course Steve is right on everything he said.. To your original question, yes a 12v battery will crank faster and "cover up" some of the problems Steve has mentioned. You dont need electronic ignition if your not cranking over the motor.. That is the FIRST objective is to get it to crank... Your COIL should be 6 v... That is normally changed out when installing a 12v battery.. Other than that, your generator might not want to charge the 12v battery with the original CUTOUT.. You might want to pull the wire off the generator and tape it up.. Just charge the batttery in the shop when needed.. If you go long term with the 12v, you should get a voltage regulator .... or upgrade to an alternator.

Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Jan 2024 at 12:00pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
hunter321 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 12:10pm
Even with a full charged 6 volt it spins over slow but it starts occasionally. It usually starts on the exhaust stroke.
So my problem might just be a tired starter.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 12:12pm
or old corroded cables.. corroded ground bolt... etc.

are your battery cables as big around as your finger or have they been replaced with the much lighter / newer auto cables ?  Those dont work well with 6v.

Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Jan 2024 at 12:14pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 12:15pm
You know, Grandpa used to hand crank a WC in the winter time. Always had fresh new spark plugs, new points, carb and throttle/choke set just right and 10W oil in the crankcase. And a 6 volt battery won't start your WD-45 ??

Edited by DrAllis - 15 Jan 2024 at 12:29pm
hunter321 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 12:20pm
The cable from the starter to the battery is a 00 gauge cable and the ground cable is brand new.
I have cleaned the ground connections

Edited by hunter321 - 15 Jan 2024 at 12:21pm
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 1:01pm
Steve has converted a couple original 6 volt generators to 12 volt for me and everything is just dandy. Rebuilt the starters as well. He is a wealth of knowledge and will do a job right.
Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 1:14pm
If you drop in a 12v battery, don't turn your lights on without upgrading your bulbs.  We   never had problems with 6v in NE winters.  What weight oil are you using?
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 1:24pm
If it were mine, I would plan on converting it to 12 volt at some point. I know many defend the 6 volt systems, but in my opinion they're junk. Good back in the day (over crank start), but there was a reason tractors, cars, trucks, etc. went to 12 volt. 
DanielW View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by hunter321 hunter321 wrote:

The cable from the starter to the battery is a 00 gauge cable and the ground cable is brand new.
I have cleaned the ground connections

You've probably checked this already, but what about the battery terminals on the cable? Are either of them the universal style with the two little bolts that clamp a tab down on the stripped cable end? I've seen a boat-load of trouble and slow-starting being caused by them: Even when they look good and solid, the stripped cable oxidizes and has a very poor connection there.

Apart from that, I'm usually torn between the idea of converting to 12V. Yes, a properly tuned-up 6V system should have no problem, and it's definitely best to find all the problems before you change to 12V and just mask them. But even at the best of times when it' cranking at a good speed and torque, a 6V system can't crank for long before it starts to lose its gusto, especially since good 6V batteries with decent cranking amps are harder and harder to come by. If your engine's a little tired and sometimes requires more than a second or so of cranking, or if you've accidentally flooded it or something and need to crank for a little longer, a 6V starter system can be a little irksome. My justification for having recently converted my Super W6 is because 6V batteries with decent cranking amps and duty cycles are hard to come by and (when you find them) very expensive, and it sill makes it a pain for boosting other equipment (something I find I'm doing far too often).

One thing to keep in mind if you do the conversion: Most folks will tell you that you don't need to do anything with the starter: a 6V starter will work fine on 12V. While that's (kind of) true, a 6V starter run with 12V will really kick out with a lot of gusto, and this is the cause for a lot of sheared flywheel ring gear teeth on converted tractors. Which isn't the end of the world - it just means a ring gear replacement might be in your future a few years down the road. The old ring-gears don't seem to be hardened nearly as much as the newer aftermarket ones. I've replaced a few, and each time I've taken the old and new rings into work where we have a Rockwell hardness tester. The old ones are always down around 20-30 (Rockwell C) while the new ones are around 40+. One of the few instances where newer, aftermarket parts seem to be better than the OEM.

Edited by DanielW - 15 Jan 2024 at 2:40pm
DSeries4 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSeries4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Ky.Allis Ky.Allis wrote:

If it were mine, I would plan on converting it to 12 volt at some point. I know many defend the 6 volt systems, but in my opinion they're junk. Good back in the day (over crank start), but there was a reason tractors, cars, trucks, etc. went to 12 volt. 

Cars and trucks went to 12 volt because of the all the electrical equipment being added to them at the time:  air conditioning, power windows, cruise control, etc.  Tractors at that time did not have to worry about these options, so 6 volt was sufficient.
'49 G, '54 WD45, '55 CA, '56 WD45D, '57 WD45, '58 D14, '59 D14, '60 D14, '61 D15D, '66 D15II, '66 D21II, '67 D17IV, '67 D17IVD, '67 190XTD, '73 620, '76 185, '77 175, '84 8030, '85 6080
hunter321 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 3:04pm
The battery cables are crimped on.
I will start with getting the starter rebuilt
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 6:40pm
My 57 WD45 has a D17 kit. Still on the factory 6v system. The solution was to add a second 6v battery in a WC box on the frame rail where it would go on the WC. The holes are already there IIRC. We wired that battery to the starter. This gives the starter 12v when cranking and that tractor will fire off on the coldest day of the year. Cranks over nice and quick. 3 or 4 turns sometimes less and it fires.

Edited by AC WD45 - 15 Jan 2024 at 6:40pm
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 11:05am
The electronic ignition is nice to have, but fix the problem you have with the Starter motor first. Take that $130. bucks that you would spend on an E.I. and put it towards the Starter repair. You can always add an E.I. later down the road. The only problem with the 6V system is there isn't a lot of good repair shops out there anymore that do a complete comprehensive job on the old 6V Generators and Starter motors. Older dudes like myself that grew up with 6V and know how to work with it, either retired or passed.  The other problem (and it really isn't a problem) some owners need more accessories such as additional lighting, or attach sprayers and whatever to their Tractors that need more current. When starting to add these types of accessories that need more power, (load) it takes the 6V system out of its realm to keep up with the loads put on that system.  Then, it would be a wise decision to change the complete system over to 12V. BTW, you can still use a Generator to power that 12V system. You don't need to move to an Alternator. The cost factor obviously is more than switching over to an Alternator, but it's completely up to the individual. Some fellers don't like the look of an Alternator on their Tractor that originally came with a Gennie. Again, it's their Tractor and their decision. The system just needs to be designed correctly for the loads that will be put on it. I've changed over many a 6V Gennie to 12V and designed systems that do not have any issues keeping everything on board the Tractor happy.

I've seen a lot of shoddy work over the 53 years I've been doing this stuff. If you have a replicable rebuilder near you that changes out the Armatures as well, then you're in the right shop! 70+ year old arms don't cut it. As I said, I build 12V conversion systems as well, and do a lot of converting Gennies, and Starters to 12V, but I'm not one to poo poo a 6V system. As I said, I grew up with 6V and was taught the correct way to rebuild units when I was a young lad. As long as the components that make up the 6V system are in tip top shape and everything is working together as it should, the old system is still reliable for what it needs to do.  You just have to keep an eyeball on it more and keep things in check so everything on board works perfectly...... HTH
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
hunter321 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 12:12pm
Does anyone know if bill depp in makokada rebuilds starters
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 12:25pm
563-357-2615 is his cell phone.
dfwallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 12:28pm
I've found that a good quality high CCA 6V battery in good condition works fine for these low compression engines in most circumstances.  The reason for the historical transition to 12V was partially due to ever higher compression ratios of newer engines.
1952 CA13092
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 12:45pm
And WD-45's getting M & W or D-17 pistons and sleeves put the 6 volt over the edge in some cases.   125 psi of cranking compression with a 4 inch bore is stock OEM specs for a WD-45 engine.
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by DrAllis DrAllis wrote:

And WD-45's getting M & W or D-17 pistons and sleeves put the 6 volt over the edge in some cases.   125 psi of cranking compression with a 4 inch bore is stock OEM specs for a WD-45 engine.

The story went once they got it home after the rebuild it was fine until winter and it wouldn't start. Once they added the auxiliary battery it was fine. It was done so cleanly I aways whought it was factory until I was told the story. I grew up in a tight knit community, everybody knows everybody. My uncle was a mechanic for Davarn Equipment in Pewamo, the same dealer my tractor was sold new in 57.
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
dfwallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 3:01pm
Original batteries were 300CCA at best.  You can get a good 800CCA 6V battery today that will likely work fine.  I've used them in negative (F) temps with reasonably good results.  If you really want to go the non-original (12V conversion) route, fine, but I'd never do that.

Edited by dfwallis - 16 Jan 2024 at 4:16pm
1952 CA13092
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 7:26am
The biggest difference between a 6v starting system and a 12v starting system is I2R... prounounced I-square-R.

Resistance limits current... while Voltage overcomes resistance.

The reason why automotive, agricultural, and industrial manufacturers went from 6v to 12v is BECAUSE THEY COULD.

Prior to WW2, manufacture of a 12v battery was considerably more expensive than manufacturing a SIX.  The internal difference is simple:  The leaded plates are THINNER, and TWICE AS MANY.  By doing this, the battery's ability to develop high current in COLD weather was over four times' greater... because battery CURRENT is a function of electrolyte contact PLATE SURFACE.

Prior to WW2, the manufacturing technology needed to make thinner plates was simply not an economic priority.  WW2 changed that, and the machinery appeared, making manufacture of large numbers of much thinner, but just-as-durable plates very inexpensive.  They didn't go to 12v... they went to 24, and it wasn't for farm tractors or pickup trucks, it was for AIRCRAFT.  Fighter aircraft, in particular, needed to be lightweight, but have the ability to start an Allison 1710 V12, and run electrohydraulics, navigation, radio systems, etc., while withstanding high G circumstances.

HEAVY plates in a 6V battery do NOT tolerate high-G combat maneuvers.  6V batteries located in the middle of an aircraft cannot crank a 1711 cubic inch V12 when there's 18 feet of battery cable in the circuit... the I2R losses are simply too high to carry that cranking current.  Even at 12v, it wasn't enough.  Go to 24v, and now you're at 4x the voltage, but you're only trying to carry a quarter of the current, and that means you can use SMALLER, LIGHTER battery conductors and still get the job done.

In an aircraft circumstance, one only needs to be able to start ONE engine.  Once one is started, the first engine HELPS start the rest.

Back to cars, trucks, and agricultural-

Most starter motors are SERIES WOUND.  That means the field and the armature are in series.  The operational character of a series wound motor, because of the armature and commutator, is an AC device... meaning, the magnetic field relationship between the field and armature, since the armature's polarity is reversing, it is technically an AC circumstance, which is to say, there is a point where the armature's magnetic field cannot reverse any faster.  When the armature reaches this point, it's internal reactance (inability to operate beyond a certain speed) means it is also limiting the FIELD current, and thus, the motor can spin no faster... it is self-regulating in upper speed.   A series wound motor is NOT quite the same, in that it reaches it's limits in a significantly higher range.

When Delco developed their industrial starter line, they did something very interesting- they calculated the windings carefully, and manufactured them to operate well on SEVERAL voltages.  They did this so that it was not particularly necessary to manufacture 3 different starter motors to be suitable for 3 different battery voltages.  My big generator, for example, is a Hercules JXLD 338ci inline six, it's starter motor was included in the generator package for a 24v military contract system.  This starter will start the engine basically the same way, with four big 6v batteries in parallel, that it will with the batteries in series-parallel (for 12v) or in series (for 24v.

The difference is, I can put ONE 12v Group 24 battery on it, with a pair of 4ft cables, or I can put TWO lawn-and-garden batteries at 24v on 15ft cables, and it'll still start just fine.

ANY starter on an old engine will benefit from a genuine freshening.  As Steve noted above, the armature needs attention- megging the windings, or running it on a growler, getting the backcut on the commutator... those are things many shops just don't do.  My guy down at Gillespie has a growler AND a megger.  I have a growler and a megger.  I don't know any other people in my area that have a growler and a megger...

The battery cables, connections, and starter SWITCH SURFACE on a 6v system are FOUR TIMES AS CRITICAL as on a 12v system.  Most guys overlook that starter switch.

When you electrically crank an engine, you're asking that (cold) battery to put a SERIOUS amount of current through wires to that starter motor.  Your electric ignition system's voltage during cranking is LOWER as a result... and as a result, your ignition output is considerably lower.

An electronic ignition will fire much more reliably than a contact point/condenser system, but low voltage is low voltage. 

IF you crank the engine, and it fires the moment you RELEASE the key or button, it's because your starter's power draw, and your wires' resistance is causing the ignition system's voltage to be pulled TOO LOW to develop sufficient spark energy.  If you install a jumper wire from the ignition coil's power terminal directly to the battery post AND you provide an additional ground path from the ignition (usually distributor base) to the grounded battery post, and the engine starts better... then fix that wiring... oftentimes it's power wiring AND the ignition switch.

Converting your tractor from 6v to 12v doesn't 'mask' any problems if you address ALL the components.  There's nothing wrong with running 6v, or 12v on your starter, they're frequently no different aside from the tag (and oftentimes, not even that)... just go through everything else while you're at it, and you'll find it very happy afterwards.
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 9:05am
Thanks Dave.
Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 10:20am
Originally posted by DSeries4 DSeries4 wrote:

Cars and trucks went to 12 volt because of the all the electrical equipment being added to them at the time:  air conditioning, power windows, cruise control, etc.  Tractors at that time did not have to worry about these options, so 6 volt was sufficient.

Way back in my youth I owned a 1955 Ford 4-door Customline; it had a 272 V8 and 6 Volt Positive ground. It was well-maintained and in good condition, other than lights and starter the only electrical accessory was the AM radio which I never used, this car had vacuum wipers (they truly do suck).

1955 was the last year for 6 Volts on Ford cars, and I have a VERY clear understanding of why they switched to 12 Volts in 1956 Tongue

Yes, 6 Volts was indeed "sufficient". It always started. Even in cold weather. Just. Barely. Started. But you always wondered if it would.
dfwallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Les Kerf Les Kerf wrote:

Originally posted by DSeries4 DSeries4 wrote:

Way back in my youth I owned a 1955 Ford 4-door Customline; it had a 272 V8 and 6 Volt Positive ground. It was well-maintained and in good condition, other than lights and starter the only electrical accessory was the AM radio which I never used, this car had vacuum wipers (they truly do suck).

1955 was the last year for 6 Volts on Ford cars, and I have a VERY clear understanding of why they switched to 12 Volts in 1956 Tongue

Yes, 6 Volts was indeed "sufficient". It always started. Even in cold weather. Just. Barely. Started. But you always wondered if it would.

I always parked the tractor on a hill...just...in...case...:)
1952 CA13092
mike a View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 1:25pm
on my wc puller,i added a toggle switch and 2 wires ,one from the battery,and the other to the coil ,i flip the switch to put 12volts in before i attempt to start this tractor,it starts a lot faster than it did before,but i think steve is right,the starter is drawing too much power and it will soon be needing a rebuild
mike a View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 1:27pm
i forgot to mention to shut the switch off once the tractor fires
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 1:31pm
Professor Dave, Is that all going to be on the exam. LOL I had to get my nephew going to cornell to explain half of that to me.
Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by dr p dr p wrote:

Professor Dave, Is that all going to be on the exam. LOL I had to get my nephew going to cornell to explain half of that to me.

I was an Avionics tech in the Marines, and I have an Electronics degree in Bio-Medical Engineering.
When Dave talks, I listen Big smile

Edited by Les Kerf - 20 Jan 2024 at 2:47pm
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 5:47pm
I agree! He is just on a higher intellectual plane than i.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic