This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7000 Cab Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7000 Cab Mounts
    Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 10:07pm
I know this is a long shot... but does anyone have a 70261544 isolator for the front of a 7000 cab they could take some measurements on?  It's NLA from Massey and mine are too far gone to get good measurements.  I'm working to find out what alternatives are out there.  

The rear isolators (same as all 7000 series) on my 7000 were original and they have a Lord CB-1123-5, which is still available for much less than AGCO through Lord distributors.  I would imagine the front mounts were likely made by Lord as well, and appear to be a 1/2" bolt vs 5/8" of the rear mounts, but I need the height, diameters of the bushing portions, and flange thickness to cross it to something in the catalog.  The best guess I have now is a CB-1122-4

If anyone can help or even has can look under their cab with good mounts and see if they can get a measurement on the diameter and thickness of the flange, that would be a help.  The 7010 and up look to use a different mount, but if anyone has one of those handy, I'd be glad to take the time to see if I can cross reference it so we have a reliable source for these.  

Hurst
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours
Sponsored Links

JPG AUSTRALIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPG AUSTRALIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 10:46pm
Got 4 ,front and rear still in there bags waiting to be fitted to a 7040. Can hav e alook at the front ones in a hour or so
JPG AUSTRALIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPG AUSTRALIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 6:24am
Overall height 31mm,overall width 50mm, top large part of rubber is13.5mm thick ,hole is 13 mm
Hurst View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 8:18pm
Thank you for grabbing those!  The measurements match up very closely to the CB-1122-4.  Does anyone know how much difference there was between the 7000's front isolators and the 7010+ rest of the series' isolators?

Hurst

Edited by Hurst - 07 Dec 2023 at 8:18pm
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours
DIESEL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIESEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 7:56am
I'd have to look, but I'd sure think they would be the same
Hurst View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2023 at 9:15am
I would have thought so too, but for some reason they have different part numbers, and the 7000 front cab mounts are discontinued, while the 7010+ front cab mounts are still available.  Mine are pretty far gone, so I'm not sure I'd have enough to get a good measurement off of them if I got them out.

Hurst
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours
DirtRoad View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 3:42pm
have you had any luck with sourcing something close for the front mounts. I?have a customer needing a set
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic