This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Giving Away a Dozer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bamabrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Giving Away a Dozer
    Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 2:19pm
Free to a good home, one AC dozer, I believe it's a '60s model HD6. My dad bought it in 1995 after hurricane Opal devastated our area. We used it for over 20 years on the farm and its been parked since about 2008. Last time I ran it the steering was slipping pretty bad and the tracks were loose. The cylinders are rusted and probably need to be replaced. Needs a ton of work, obviously, but I hate to scrap it. 

I reached out to a couple of AC collector sites and was directed to this forum, so I'm hoping there is someone here who wants it for their collection. If I can't find anyone to take it I'm going to cut it up with a torch and lug it to the scrap yard. I'd much rather see this cool old beast go to a new home with someone that wants to preserve it. 

If you are seriously interested in it and have the means and gumption to haul it, please let me know. It is located in Covington County, Alabama. 

Sponsored Links

fjdrill View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjdrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 10:19am
Where at in covington co. Pm me your number
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic