This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

someone save me...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: someone save me...
    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 9:42pm
I go to coffee in town every morning at 0430 AM, this year the old lady...oooops….I mean the loving wife tolt me I was to come home before 0530 AM and pick her up to takes her back to town for black Friday! PffffT! I tolt her she can go herself and i'll just sits down in my fav chair! well that didn't fly!
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 10:46pm
Shamerz, you know what you gotta do... Turn that dam machine on right at your own house and put that throttle down on 190% overload... and pray
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:32am
Shamless: You're asking for help after dumping that white stuff all around??? Fat chanceLOLLOLLOL
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
Real pullers don't have speed limits.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:58am
A woman problem, and you're asking for help......? Sorry pal, you're on your own with this one. I have enough of my own problems in that department. Darrel
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 7:14am
Chalk this up as a lesson learned - don't let your big rooster mouth overload your jay bird arse. And your safest reply is "Yes, Dear." Don't look for any help from me, I am still being reminded on occasion of a comment I made 50 years ago. They don't forget so just make the best of it.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 7:18am
You probably already thought of an alternative. Afterall you are Shameless!
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 7:37am
I guess that I am on my own here as well. Shameless, I did the opposite, asked the wife to go with me, said NOPE, go by yourself, and went back to bed!  Left the house at 5:20 this morning.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 9:15am
I wonder if Shammers is still in town chauffeuring the loving wife around still, he ain't on here crowing about getting out of it. LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 10:49am
my wife roped me into black friday about 12 yrs ago, never again since.
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 11:32am
I too am HERE the wife and Sis in Law are out shopping, NO WAY NO HOW for Me!!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 3:40pm
I must be sorta lucky. Mine drags me to Menards and the local hardware store. And she can cook too. But the -- then I gets to build the dang projects she wants. Uh well That's when I gets to use all them HF tools I been hoarding.
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 4:33pm
Penny never wants to go shopping. She goes to town with me once in a while, but sits in the truck. Never complains and is always happy to see me. She won't get a job although we could use the extra income. Best dog I have ever had. Happy black Friday, suckas!
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:16pm
We all love Penny to.
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 8:19am
Reminds me of an old joke.
Fella is eager to go fishing all week, never does anything for her all week and can't wait to get out of the house on weekends for some time with just the dog.
Has the boat and gear all ready thru the week, sits in the garage ready to just open the door and hook to the pickup.
Gets up 4:00 AM on Saturday, heads out the door with the dog only to find it is already raining pretty hard. Heads to the coffee shop for breakfast and it's now raining even harder so he knows he is not fishing today.
Goes home, quietly enters the house so as not to wake the wife.
Goes to the bedroom, undresses and sidles up behind mama in bed.
Whispers in her ear, "raining, hard".
To which his wife replies without turning over, "yeah, can you believe my husband is out fishing in this weather?"
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 7:21am
LMAO....it wasn't a bad day Friday, got lots of feed and dog food for 20% off retail. did get a few items for the new cook shack. and a new Carhart type sheatshirt/jacket. dunno what all she bought yet.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:31pm
I am SO glad that deer hunting is that weekend here in WI.  I don't even get asked.  Now they are making it easier though, you can do it online......are we getting lazier as time flies by?  Get on your gadget to buy another gadget to make things go faster, easier and we have more time to sit on our azzes....??  Where is society headed?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 6:46am
Where is society headed?  In the crapper Ted.......straight into the crapper.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 8:26am

You know,,,,,without gettin too dang political,,,I am constantly reminded that  there are those  out there that are  hell bent on takin our country over the proverbial cliff,,just to get President trump out of office, not realizing they are opening a door that will not ever easily ever be able to be closed. What is even more perplexing is that those same people are ALSO benefiting from all those things Trump is getting done. Whatever happened to " Love Thy Fellow Man",,,,,,,,,,Me,,I'm too old to be affected too awful much by what's happening now,,,,BUT,,,I sure worry bout all OUR children,,,,,,, OK, I'm done,,,,,
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 4:25pm
too political.
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 7:35pm
But so true.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 2:34pm
Well Dale you screwed up. You should have nipped it in the bud years ago the first time you went shopping with the wife. The first time I went with the wife I constantly complained about everything under the sun just to make it miserable for her. Yes she was mad for a few days after..........but she never again asked me to go with her.😆
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 12:08am
Fast learners here...only took once to know we are not Christmas shopping together
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:12am
Yep Stan, that works
OR
every store you walk into, YOU go straight to the sporting goods, or the auto section or anywhere else.  Make her look for you......either way, she'll never ask again.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 8:48am
If I ever buy a cow again, I'll know all the secrets just from this forum. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic