This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hearing aid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hearing aid
    Posted: 29 May 2018 at 10:00pm
Dad rat it, old gal bought each one of us 1. Behind the ear. Their rechargeable. She found them on amazon. She said $600.00. Darn things work. Now how the heck am I gonna get by with stuff. Guess I'll forget to wear it. Sorry guys I do not know the brand. I been outside in the rain and in the wind. I don't have any problems with them yet. They have not increased the volume of the ringing and cicada sounds in my head. Wonder if my swearing will be louder???
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 11:59pm
I found the box these came in. It says Advanced Affordable Hearing. www.advancedhearing.com. she says money back guaranteed.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:19am
that sucks! I know what you mean by....
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 4:43am
Try this, believe it or not, it works...

[TUBE]iPkwQQesQTQ[/TUBE]

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 6:11am
Dave, you have a video to post for any topic that comes up on here, don't you....? Oh well, keep em coming. I am going to have to try this one. Darrel
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 7:07am
I don`t know if it works or not,  as soon as I put my hands over my ears I can`t hear his directions,,,
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 7:26am
I ain't got speakers on this PC but have 24/7 tinnutis, so what does the guy say to do ?
I KNOW that if you go deaf ,you'll STILL have tinnitus !
sigh... THAT would NOT be fun..
Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 8:39am
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Try this, believe it or not, it works...

[TUBE]iPkwQQesQTQ[/TUBE]

nope, didn't do a thing....'cept maybe look silly
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 9:03am
i'll hafta tell my old lady.....oooops….I mean my loving wife about this, she has constant ringing in her ears too!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 9:03am
Twhat.   Twat did you say.  I c*nt hear you.   I got an ear inf***tion.  Bare as* me again.   Evil Smile
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 9:06am
Oh and I have 2 hearing aids. They suck cause I'm a sweater and my ears get all gooey in the heat. Then I have to remove em for a bit, till My canals dry out.  Cry
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 9:56am
Yep, I have two also, and I paid a darn site more than $600 a piece for them...….they help some, but are worthless for conversation in noisy environments, restaurants, etc. and, of course, the cicadas!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:48am
My partner in the Orchard business lost his first pair while rafting the Colorado River with his daughters, lost another one while chipping up branches.  He also has dropped his I phone into the toilet.  I keep telling him "Duct Tape".  Must not hear me....
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
wfmurray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 2:34pm
Wife and i both had hearing aids.Ordered some and later she got digitals .Seems cheap ones are as good as expensive ones.Just think a ten dollar calacator has most likely got more in it than a hearing aid.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 5:43pm
B.I.L. has a bluetooth hearing aid.  He's been wearing one for a lotta years and he says this is the best he's ever had.  I don't remember the name but I remember seeing it at Costco.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 6:13pm
I actually tried it, ringing decreased SOME not a lot but some so will try this once a day for a couple days.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:31pm
The wife informed me a couple months ago, she was getting a pair of hearing aids. I bout $4it when I heard $1500 a piece. She don't hardly wear em cause like they are like Lou said, bad in any noisy environment.
 Maybe I can borrow them for archery season Shocked
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:42pm
I put them both on this morning, then went to bathroom to take a leak. Guys these things work. I'm gonna order a pair for me. I will not wear them outside working around the yard or doing field work. Will probably wear them in the wood/bee equipment repair shop. I like to listen to 1930/1940's radio shows.   We'll see how they workout.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic