This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

save me....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: save me....
    Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:46pm
when is mothers day?
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:49pm
That might be a good piece of information to have. Darrel
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:52pm
sunday after next...
orange200 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orange200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:53pm
Mothers Day is May 13th.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:53pm
A week from tomorrow, May 13th. And don't you forget it!
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 8:12pm
Hitch your dog wagon no behind your big boy truck and load the old la..... loving wife and come on out, you got till Saturday. Cuss we party at the one room school house the day BEFORE Mothers Day. And the party is next Saturday,not today.

For a "special" friend like you I will take you on a extra "special hay ride"(no you don't have to load the hay),may have to ask your friends on here what extra to put in this hay ride to make it special for you. I will take you by some wildflowers so you can practice cheap and romantic all at the same time.

Well anyway you got till next Saturday to find a way to stay out of the dog house.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 12:59am
whew...thanks ya;ll! I was worried on this one! Ray...that sounds like a hellova fun time, and thanks for asking me out! wish I could come! I owe ya'll for saving me!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 10:55am
Shameless, ole buddy, don't you have an "Allis Connection" calendar?  It tells you on it.  You better start getting one.....you can put BIRTHDAY's and ANNIVERSARIES on it too...BEST $10 you'll ever spend!!  You can give her that for Christmas as a present!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Hitch your dog wagon no behind your big boy truck and load the old la..... loving wife and come on out, you got till Saturday. Cuss we party at the one room school house the day BEFORE Mothers Day. And the party is next Saturday,not today.

For a "special" friend like you I will take you on a extra "special hay ride"(no you don't have to load the hay),may have to ask your friends on here what extra to put in this hay ride to make it special for you. I will take you by some wildflowers so you can practice cheap and romantic all at the same time.

Well anyway you got till next Saturday to find a way to stay out of the dog house.

Shameless, I heard there was a bunch of pashonate pink paint in cans for the party n a green tractor that needed touched up.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 3:40pm
Ted...we is overloaded with calenders from our local business's. dang...CHarlie...now THAT makes it a lot more tempting! I spose the 2-15 gallon 12 volt sprayers I bought for her yesterday won't count for Mothers Day? PffffT!   
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 9:40pm
CT don't believe everything someone told you no GREEN tractor is coming that I know about. I just asked the neighbor to borrow a orange one,still newish so not AC but it is orange. An one of the women that gives orders didn't like me using a Chev  truck the last few years so I will bring the stinky orange one from about 96 or something. I will tell them Shameless told me to use that oneClapLOL. Its a Japaneses(Kabota) copy of a Italian(Fiat) made White 2-60 engine the exhaust has a very different smell,some think it is very stinky.

OH good your not coming for my promise of cheap flowers Shameless they are hard to find. Went out and checked things out on the hills. We grazed it extra so you could see the snakes better you know. But so did the other guys. So almost no wildflowers. But you show up with pink paint I got some "special" places I can take you and find some.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 9:44pm
I'm headed for Tractor Supply to pick up sumpthin for mine tomorrow. It'll probably be mud tires for her golf cart she bought tonight.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 10:37pm
Tom go gits them trailer tires at HF, they bolt right on them golf carts. and last a whole lots longer than them fat tires, and you can turn sharper too. I think I paid around $30. each at HF and they are $70. at TSC for the same tires mounted on the same wheels. the HF ones are already mounted and aired up on 4 bolt rims.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 10:39pm
snakes? SNAKES? WTF? you would takes me where there is SNAKES? whew! I wonder what people would thinks if they saw passonate pink snakes?
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 10:45pm
So, y'all are gettin something for the loving spouse??? I never figured that out....she's not your MOTHER....that's for the kids to do..

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 07 May 2018 at 10:47pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 10:57pm
the kids never have no money. and our kids all have 4 legs! sooooooo.....on their behalf i'll gits something and sign their paws to it!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 12:41am
Dale, HF doesn't sell the tires and trailers any more here at least.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 7:23am
My loving wife’s birthday was Thursday my moms Sunday and now wife, Mom and I are headed to Kansas to stay with my mother in law for sons colllege graduation. All sis in laws will be there too
I sure hope father in law has to take me to see some ole boy or go check cows or something.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 10:17am
sounds like you gots to many females in yer family....can't thin them out a bit? lol
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 8:06pm
I bought 2 cards today. One for the old gal and 1 for mom. I think I'll take them both out for dinner tomorrow.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 3:02am
Before or after you had your coffee?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:09pm
We had a very nice time even though Shameless didn't make it. Them women spotted flowers I did not see. BBQ (beef and/ or chicken) and beans and french bread and green salad. What more do you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we did have more a old boy that likes to do cobbler and bread pudding in cast iron Dutch ovens. A bread pudding with walnuts, apple cobbler, and berry cobbler and ice cream to top it off.Wink Being part of the board that runs this whole thing I was busy and didn't eat till most where done, but when I saw the dutch ovens come off his fire I made sure to get over to get some.Thumbs Up I had a little of all 3. After it was over I made sure to thank that guy extra,he wanted to know which was best. I told him I would have to have some more of all 3, but of course it was all gone.

We had a auction for a fancy cake and a apple pie as well as other stuff. But then the guy doing the auctioning reminded all the Shameless like men they could have the roses and other flowers decorating the tables for $10 bucks a shot LOL

So I hope you didn't screw up and be crowding the puppies out of there dog house Shameless.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:26pm
wow...I DO wish I coulda been there, sounds like you ate high on the hog! glad you had good fix'ins! shucks...i'd be napp'in real soon afterwards on that! well...I gots supper all planned out for the old lady....oooops....I mean the loving wife! be rib-eyes off the grill, cowboy beans, garlic/cheese bread and of course the cold bottle of wine!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:26pm
oh...I gots her a card too with a gift cert inside! (that really make points)
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 12:48am
mmm, me thinks I'm dead...
juss discovered an old TD24 on an auction today... Think I can talk my luv into goin for a ride?

Don't think thats happening.
 - So iffen ye don'ts hear from me in the next 24 hours, maybe see ye in the next life...    LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 8:17am
lol....good luck at the auction, just tell your luv to keep pointing at stuff, then she'll be bidding, and maybe get your prize for you, can't blame you then!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:26pm
yep...done grilled her a ribeye, doctored up sum beans, baked sum garlic bread, and opened a favorite bottle of wine. she's all cozy on the couch....and I thinks I heard a snore!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:50am
Well Shamers, I haven't figured out if I was lucky or unlucky yets...
 Couldn't get her to go with to distract the other bidders,
 An when I got there, man, there were more people there it seemed than in town...
 Nothing was really interesting me 'cept for that 27 tons and they finally got to it and some 25-30ish feller got started biddn on that thing and wouldn't stop... finally I decided with an open exhaust and engine hadn't turned in 30-40 years and brake peddle to the floor and no water in the reservoir and no fuel in the tanks, and side of the engine looked wet in one place and the pins needed turning and they were already turned and sittin in a low hole and had just two weeks to get it out... I thought he could have it and cough up the 10% buyers fees on it too... afterwards I got to wondering if he was a collector or a scrapper... if he was the latter, I shoulda ran him till he coughed, and then let him have the work and less profit.Smile LOL

Oh well, I don't need to spend time on it now.   Got home an she asked if I had got it and I said no.  She didn't jump up and down in joy, nor did she seem dissapointed in that, but she was kinda quiet.... offered to take her out and nope.  So I made a blue berry, black berry  and strawberry smoothie with ice cream an milk with a dash of almond extract and a few small Reeses dark chocolate peanut butter cups tossed in... Man that was good... gave her a glass full and then went and tossed some spuds and home grown burgers on the grill with store bought hot dogs...  Set out Ken's Steakhouse Honey Mustard, and ketchup and Tater topping sour cream, and onion and some hot pepper cheese and cottage cheese with peaches...  Guess it's good here. Approve

Geez, now postin them pics, I feels like I shoulda bumped that old cat a few times more... and feels like I should go raid the refridge, I hears them burgers calling me...  LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:02pm
well I are sorry you didn't gits that toy. but as you described, prolly a good thing I agree! boy...them burgers and dogs look good, think i'll go nuke me a dog right now...will hafta do!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:04pm
JC,,,,I didn't get my invite in the mail in time??  Did ja remember to send it?  Dang, I missed a SUPER meal.  Maybe next year?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic