This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless time to stop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless time to stop
    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:36am
It has been snowing here for 36 hours now and still snowing, Shameless you have made your point, time to turn off the machine.  News reports are that Marshall MN has 24 in and counting and here 18 in and counting.
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:47am
He needs to poke more holes in that machine. It’s April Dude. Leaving for church and you guessed it. Snowing in North Arkansas.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:47am
I just woke up a few minutes ago, looked outside, sure is pretty out there! I ain't found my overshoes yets, but i'll keep looking! grab the grand kids and take them for one last woohoo on the snow mobiles!
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 9:40am
It was 75 Thursday.....80 Friday and a storm rolled in Friday afternoon with marble sized hail. Been chit ever since. some snow and sleet Saturday, more on the ground this morning. It's about 30 now and the wind is trying to blow the roof off.

For the last 3 weekends the weather has turned to crap as soon as I get off work Friday.
What's up with that. Makes weekend motivation less than stellar.
I think if a shed caught fire I would just look out the window and watch it burn.

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 10:16am
Snowed here for thirty minutes this morning, poor little hummingbirds are already here and suffering.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:57pm
Had a bare spot in the yard where the wind swirled around. Throw out some birdseed and made some new winged friends. 

Shameless, if you haven't for a while, you might want to change oil and grease your Snow Machine. You have defiantly been using it overtime, but, ENOUGH ALREADY!!!
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 11:16pm
isn't that fake oil a hum dinger!
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:30am
 Heard it though the grape vine that you're thinking of firing it up again Wednesday? Is that true? 
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:54am
Had a few drops of sleet here this morning. Then it's supposed to be 79 on Wednesday. No wonder everybody is sick
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 12:23pm
yea, heard that too about Wed.... suppose to be up to 6" for some places...  Wheres that dad-gum 10 gauge... Thinks I should go huntin snow makers an operators...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:33pm
JC I've got about 5,000 rounds of 12 ga. 7-1/2s and 8s loaded up.  Supposed to be for shooting trap, but maybe we can shoot somebody's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,er um,,,,,,this is a family site,,,,,,,, well, lets just shoot SHAMELESS in a certain body part!!
The great grandkids want ME to take em out sledding!! and making a snow man........YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!  That's mom and dad's job!!!  Unless you want to PULL ME back up the hill....... Just reminiscing here,,,,,,,THAT's why we had that Welsh pony!!??  to pull the toboggan back up the hill....

SHUT ER DOWN, or I'm gonna come an visit Tom and SNEAK over by you and bring my snow sniffin dog with and a half box of some explosive stuff I found 30 years ago from the guards,,,,,,,and have a party!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:36pm
Oh yeah,,,,,,I forgot,,,,,,,,IF it snows like they are predicting on Wednesday,,,,,,,,we're gonna BLOW that old record right out of the water,,,er snow!!
We DO NEED THE MOISTURE,,,,,,,,,but can't we get rain most of May instead???
"Allis-Express"
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 4:53pm
I had an IDEA! If I was to start a go fund me page, who might donate? I think I can buy a Scud missile and then all I would need is an address Shocked
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:02pm
CT, I like the way you think... a scud fur a shameless scuzz... and the purty maker all gone... YEA!!!!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 2:24pm
Well no pretty just "Snowflakes" per normal around here. But the weather guesser did say hail was possible,but we just got sprinkles(less than .05). But now you done it you killed the garden before we even got started.

Beautiful  nice spring weather gets you wanting to plant something. Son got mamma some lemon cucumbers. One of her favorites,but just back from the dentist visit and they is all brown.  SHAMELESS ENOUGH ALREADY this be sunny Califory in the last 1/2 of April. We have orange trees and stuff hid out in the neighborhood,for gosh sakes ENOUGH.

I do not eat that heath food but the boss dose so you better look out.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 10:32pm
well shucks guys....I had to go back behind today to gits my pickup, and by the time I gots to it, I was plumb tuckered out! almost to tuckered to drive it up to the house. so I had to let the machine keep running as I was to tuckered to go over and shut it down. i'll try and rest up and see if I can gits to it in a day or 2.! will ya'll be happy then? yeah...I didn't think so!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 11:46pm
Shameerless, ye should have mothballed thet dam thing 3 WEEKS AGO!!!
  An just think how many would have been REALLY HAPPY...
 ....almost ALL OF US!!!!! 
   Prolly except fer thet Dale feller in Blair Kneebraskie....
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 11:55pm
yeah....JC....and his old lady....oooops....I mean his loving wife!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 12:22pm
HAH!!!   They just down graded us here.  Now we're only supposed to get 1" to 4" of that dad blasted ,,,,,,,,,,,, gol dern ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I don't even want to say it, much less put it in print,,,,,,,that white crud....

What's the Farmer's Almanac say about the month of May?   SHEESHHhhh
"Allis-Express"
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 3:52pm
Their calling for a 1" in Ohio. Ug
Tom
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 3:54pm
there must be an updraft here, the water is going clear up in the air and blowing out in all directions! no telling where it's gonna end up! enjoy it while ya can!
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 4:18pm
It's already been over 100 degrees is some parts of Oklahoma the last couple weeks. I ain't worried about the purty, although we could use some moisture. Northwestern part of the state is burning up, literally. Over 400,000 acres burned so far. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic