This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodhouse Co

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodhouse Co
    Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:59pm
Anybody ever hear of J.S. Woodhouse Co. Woodhouse Banner
Found envelope full of sales literature and price sheets. This stuff is before my time but I'm sure it's stuff you all know well. Just thought I'd share.
Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:01pm
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 6:03pm
May still be in the lawn/garden/farm distribution business, Out of NJ, I believe, if its the same company.  I'm going to the york, pa farm show, next week, usually there's a booth there...
allisguy.11 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisguy.11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 7:54am
they are still around.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 7:57pm
Oh alright I'll have to look them up.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 8:25pm
If anybody is going to york, I think, in years past, that the woodhouse booth is the center of the old main building.  Its back behind and to the right of the track oval, if you look up the address 334 Carlisle Avenue, York PA, on google maps, hit satellite view, and you'll see the buildings.  Click on the building, and its name will pop up...

I like this show, it ain't all touristy, like harrisburg...
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 5:24am
Woodhouse was at york, just where I said.

Got a card for the Lewisberry, PA location

572 Industrial drive, Lewisberry, PA

tel 717-938-5100

fax 717-938-8769

won't post the guy's cell #, name is Ed Gilbert II

email is info@jswoodhouse.com
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 8:34am
Oh cool that envelop I have is from the 60s, my grandfather sold there stuff. We have an electric wagon gear and snowco hay elevators
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic