This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD11F LAND CLEARING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.KYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD11F LAND CLEARING
    Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 8:45pm
JUIST ACOUPLE OF PICTURES OF NEW TO ME OF RAKE FITTED TO MY TRACTOR AND NEW TO ME ROME PLOW. CLEARING FIELDS OF BUSHES I HOPE. ANYONE WITH AXPERINCE COMENTS APPRECIATED, MY FIRST TRY.
Sponsored Links

Josh H View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 8:52pm
Thanks for sharing! Where did you get the rake?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 10:18pm
Chrome stacker, always liked to hear them sitting there idleing. Good looking older dozer.
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 7:13am
Man, you're right. That is a good looking piece of equipment. With good care and not beating it, you've got years and years of economical use in that machine!
R.KYLE View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.KYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 8:35pm
JOSH I JUST KEPT ASKING PEOPLE I MET IF THRY NEW OF A RAKE. A FRIEND SAID HE THOUGHT HE NEW OF ONE IN THE BUSHES AFRIEND OF HIS USED TO USE. IN THE END IT WAS A5 HR DRIVE EACH WAY AND ALOT OF REBUILDING BUT I HAVE A RAKE.
Josh H View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 10:36pm
That's cool. stuff like that's a rare find. If i acquire
A 16b or 21b it would be cool to have allis clearing
Blade for it, as well as rake.
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 10:53pm
Roy, post up some more pictures. That 11F designation should probably been for a pipelayer sideboom tractor. I can see that it has the long swing frames and is it a rigid frame? Also can see that the blade trunions are mounted farther forward to accommodate the long track frames. Looks like the battery box was the side boom type also. If so the hydraulic hardnose with blade cylinders was added later. Pretty cool tractor. It's safe to say no brush will be safe around you with that setup! More pictures as you go.
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 3:50am
shes a very early 11 too. Manuel steering clutchs with long levers.
Be Buda power too unless it had a transplant at some time
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 5:17am
Merv

Have a look around the intake manifold.  That looks like injection pipes which ought to say Buda?
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 5:23am
Or, after a look at an 10000 parts book and another look mightn't as those between #3 and #4 seem to be heading up.  And it has the integrated fuel filter assembly.  
donoman View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 1:51pm
10000 motor 
R.KYLE View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.KYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 9:43pm
YES MEL IT IS RIGID FRAME AND YES TRUNIONS ARE FARTHER FORWARD PUSH ARMS ARE SHOTER AND BLADE SETS OUT A LITTLE FARTHER IN FRONT OF TRACTOR. DONOMAN ENGINE IS NEWER. I DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 10000 AND 11000 ENGINE. THIS ONE HAS TURBO AND INJECTERS ON TOP OF HEAD.
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 12:11am
11000 then
R.KYLE View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.KYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 7:51pm
HY GYS SOME PICTURES OF THE HD11 LAND CLEARING THIS SUMMER. VERY PLEASED WITH ROME PLOW IN ALDER BUSHES. REALY ROLLS THEM OUT BY ROOTS ALSO PLEASED WITH RAKE WORKS WELL. THE WINCH HAS 10 CHOCKERS AND HANDLES THE LOAD EASILY. AL IN AL EVERY THING WORKED WELL. TRACTOR COULD HAVE BETTER WITH SOME SCREENING AROUND CAB. A LOT OF BUSHES IN THE FACE.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 8:10pm
NICE TRACTOR !!

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Tennessee Plowboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tennessee Plowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 2:12am

I used to sell Rome Equipment export and domestic.  That's a great disk you have for your job. None better on earth.  Looks like a TMR-10-28. I know a guy in Rockmart Ga. Who can supply disks, bearings or any part needed at wholesale prices. Nice arrangement. I'm working on a landclearing machine myself.  A HD11E with a Rockland V-blade.  My tractor will be re-powered with Detroit 6v72t , installed but not started  up yet.  I'll be looking for a disk like yours at some point. Happy clearing !

BrianC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 7:08am
Rome spec sheet:

http://www.romeplow.com/images/Standard%20Rome/Primary%20Tillage/TMR.pdf

It needs 7500 pound draw bar pull from the tractor.
With 400 pounds weight per disk, does it slice up brush and roots?
Tennessee Plowboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tennessee Plowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 1:09pm
This disk harrow is known as a bush and bog style harrow and is very well suited to the heavy application you are using it for. The discs appear to be well worn and the effectiveness will be greatly improved with a new set of 28"x 3/8 cutout disk blades.
Chopping cleared ground with this thing will result in a much faster clean up by speeding
up the rotting of roots and stumps.  The Rome spec sheet can be viewed at this link:
http://www.romeplow.com/images/Standard%20Rome/Primary%20Tillage/TMR.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic