This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

716 Hdro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 716 Hdro
    Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 3:15am
 Where can I get Head lights for a 716 hdro
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 6:30am
You lookin' for Headlights for the early version or late version. The early versions were mounted on the outside of the hood in their own pod. I believe I have a set of those. I'll havta' find where I stashed em'. They have new wiring in them, glassbeaded and primed. If that's what you're lookin' for, I'll go on a search and destroy mission if interested. The later versions were located in the hood. Not sure if I have an extra set of those...
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Mike K View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 9:24pm
 I have the 2 per side on the outside.
 Thanks for the help.
Mike K View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 9:42pm
Yes, I am inerested
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 5:22am
Mike,
Sorry I didn't get back to ya. Wasn't on the forum this past weekend. Turns out the wife sold the ones we had on the shelf, but I have another set on a 716S in the back shed that I'll be parting out. I'll check em' out. If I remember correctly, they were in nice shape. Have to remove them yet and see if they work. I'll git back to ya within' the next day or so...
Steve
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:52am
Mike,
Gotta' chance to look at those Headlights. They are in nice shape. The wiring in them was trash, so I made all new pigtails and installed new wiring in them. Also glassbeaded the sockets and the inside of the headlight housings and dusted a little Orange in em' to clean em' up. If still interested, let me know. If you found a pair already, I'll just toss these up on the shelf, no big deal. Been meaning to do those Headlights anyway. If you want em', $120. pr. which includes the shipping. I can shoot a pic to ya of em' if you send me your e-mail address.
Steve@B&B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic