This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inflating rear tyres on b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2011dandd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inflating rear tyres on b
    Posted: 23 May 2019 at 1:55pm
Hi folks
I’m having real trouble inflating the rear tyres. Getting something to fit over the valve without fouling on the wheel centre is proving difficult. What on Earth am I doing wrong?

Cheers
Sponsored Links

HoughMade View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoughMade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 3:06pm
Is the valve in one of the 2 gaps on the wheel center?  If you have similar centers.  At some point after this pic, I added a curved extension on the valve so it sticks out the outside of the wheel and I don't have to give the tire the old reach around.

IMG-0484.jpg

Edited by HoughMade - 23 May 2019 at 3:10pm
1951 B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic