This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis 920

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little trucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis 920
    Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 8:25pm
Is there anyone here who might have a service manual for the Allis Chalmers 920 lawn and garden tractor. My neighbor just bought one and we got all the filters changed and all the electric parts working as they should. We change all the fuel lines to prevent leaking, have good pressure from the fuel pump but cannot get fuel from the pump to the injectors. I have worked on diesels all my life but never one like the Lambordini in this tractor. I also want to change the oil in the hydrostatic unit but have no specs on what oil to use. If some one has a manual is there a way to buy a copy?
Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 10:14pm
How did you make out with the 920.
Where abouts are you in ny
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 11:52pm
make sure the compression release  lever on the cam shaft really is not stuck  it will act like it is not getting fuel, we poptested the injector worked on the head valve train ect.  we spent days trying to figure that out ,      when the cam would start turning the decoppsesion would stick on and would not go off no matter how fast the engine i spinning.  then it woud come back of when stopped so when you would check the valve movement and lash it would appear just fine,     once all the automatic decompression was removed off the cam then it fired right up but it has to have a good battery and starter,  could not tell you just exctly what lombardini model it was 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic