This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fore sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fore sale
    Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 12:13pm
You've to go to Spain to get it but it sure is something special.....

Edited by Dutchman - 09 Apr 2010 at 12:16pm
1953 WD45, 1948 HD5B, 1947 WC, 1943 B, 1950 EB, 60s ED40, 1957 D272
Sponsored Links

Dutchboy Johan View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchboy Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 3:17pm
Looks like the Allis version of an UDLX, LOL

Most be the tractor from Donquichote?
---> Better by Design <---

Johan Straver, Almkerk/ Netherlands

Allis-Chalmers 190XT Ser.III #26829XTD
Creek Jenkins View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creek Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 6:31pm
How far are you guys from Neuss?  I'll be working in our office there a coupla days next week.  One of the guys in the office there (actually the owner) has a really neat little Porsche tractor from the 50's.  I think its a diesel, not sure.  Has a sickle mower but he is needing some parts I think.
cheers,
Creek
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 10:10pm
I like it! Does the heat and AC still work? LOL! Would definitely keep the elements off. Do you know if the cab was something home-made, or some kind of aftermarket kit?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic