This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farm Truck???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farm Truck???
    Posted: 23 May 2022 at 11:04am
Don't look like a workin' farm truck to me!!  Even tho I've usually had Ford trucks.

Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 11:23am
he has to much money!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 11:25am
all new vehicles are not farm vehicles until.....the first BIG scratch or dent.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:05pm
Must be one of those "welfare farmers" that gets all his money from government payouts. like those that make a profit from selling $3 corn when it cost at least twice that to grow it. 
 Does that Ford come with the FAKE engine noise like the musjunk? 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:12pm
Not af-Ford-able
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 5:58pm
Well you take that truck camping and can power your camp site! Until the battery drains and then you plug it in your A#s! Power your house they say! I've seen the electricity off for a week! I don't believe that truck will power the house for a week!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 6:09pm
Is the blue oval on this one fade-proof?LOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 7:09pm
Shameless, you can buy one when you take the stockholders to the cleaners! LOL 
A big propane generator for your house would be less expensive and more reliable.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Hubert (Ga)engine7 Hubert (Ga)engine7 wrote:

Shameless, you can buy one when you take the stockholders to the cleaners! LOL 
A big propane generator for your house would be less expensive and more reliable.

Hey... there's an idea... put a 20KW generator in the bed, and a pair of 60-gallon propane tanks on the frame, then connect the generator to recharge the batteries...

Put a 5th wheel hitch on it, and a stock trailer, and pull a dozen heifers 80 miles to the stock auction in August, then tell me it's a 'farm truck'.

It's for 'urban cowboys'... just like all the crap features they've 'mandated'... overpriced junk.
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic