This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farm stock 210

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farm stock 210
    Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 9:40am
I pulled 12500lbs and 14000lbs with it. Picked the wrong gear in 12500 but came back in 14000 and got third. Got to thank Ed for helping get the fuel system were it needs to be to run with the red n green guys. Our local pull is this Wednesday. I'll try n get a video of it then.
Sponsored Links

WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 10:21am
Looks like it was all uphill!!!
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 11:13am
Ha, that's a good one. Sounds like Shameless is rubbing off on you. LOL
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 8:24am
See ya Wednesday!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
ToddnwIl View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 8:27am
Sorry for the goofy picture. Still working out the kinks on the new phone. Are you bringing anything up to pull ed?
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 10:08am
I'll pull my 210 in the open/too hot to farm. I'll get my butt kicked, but hey, when don't I? lol! I'll also be making a test hook on a 190XT limited pro-stock for a buddy of mine!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 3:16pm
Reminds me of what an old puller told me one time Ed.    " we got so used to losing we liked it " ......LOL!!!!!
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
BKarpel View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BKarpel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 4:45pm
What gear did you run around sourthern il we have 8 and 12 mph classes. Are you running the intercooler manifold and turbo ED recommends. I also have a 210 with a fuel system from ED just need to mount the turbo.
ToddnwIl View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddnwIl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 4:52pm
In the 12500 class I ran sixth gear and in the 14000 class I dropped to 4th. I believe it has 7080 tips on the injectors and I'm not sure what Ed did with the pump. It still has the stock turbo but will prolly get switch this winter. No intercooler either. We still do a little farming with this so we didn't want to get carried away.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 6:19pm
Todd's is pretty tame, has 7080 nozzles, and about 200+ hp.
Joe(IA) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe(IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 6:32pm
Ed its been a long time since we pulled our 81 7060.  Back then we put 7080 lines and turbo on our 60, plus bought laser tips and had the pump worked on.  That year 60 came with electric fuel pump which I think also helped.  I know we had 300 plus for hp for out of the field pulling.  Has anything changed over the years?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic