This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

engines for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: engines for sale
    Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:15am
I updated and deleted all the sold items,

Set of 4 pistons and sleeves. 4.125 Overbore sleeves that are bored and honend .030 Over With new o-rings Keith Black pistons and Total Seal gapless rings. $400.    I've put together a few if these for some here, some local guys for NATPA division 2 or local 3mph and 4 mph type pulling with a farmall h rod, 5.4 or 5.5 stroke crank. Easy bolt together with common parts and somrthing you don't have to be afraid of useing for odd jobs.

I try to keep billet rods, a few cranks ready to go and a couple different ground cams on hand from time to time, I just don't have a lot of time unless there's snow on the ground, whatever is still here when winter hits again will get finished into complete engines and sold. Please call with any questions. Unlike a few here I don't have an abundance of time to sit on the forum. Small parts I'll ship. Engine cores are pick up or I'll do what I can to haul them when I'm traveling.

Marty 715-790-1869

Edited by wi50 - 21 Nov 2013 at 10:30am
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Sponsored Links

WCinVA View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCinVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 8:39am
Any chance you will be at the pull in Tomah next weekend?
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 10:24am
I'm to busy with things to know for sure if I'll be there on Friday, but I'm hopeing to go down.  It's just going to depend on the weather.  We just built a new engine, fuel system, turbos, etc and have only made 2 passes.  I'd like to get there to take care of any tuneing issues.

I will be there on Saturday doing some maintenance / tuneing on the engine and driveing in the evening session in the LSS class.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
WCinVA View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCinVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 4:42pm
Drop me an email. teamsouthernmotorsports@gmail.com
brickman252003 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brickman252003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 9:59pm
How much to ship assembled wd engine to Lebanon va. Can u send any pics of cylinder head mods to intake port. And do u have a good flywheel mine is bad
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 8:14am
I updated the above post and marked things sold.  I have some more to sell later, but I better get a little time to get some parts finished and things togather.  To busy this time of year to deal with it.

I'd have to get a shipping quote, I really can only guess $300-400 to ship a complete engine.  I'm shipping one out later today, when I get the bill I'll have a better idea.

Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brickman252003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 11:23am
Do u have any cam grinds for wd with 45 crank flat top wd pistons
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 10:21am
I keep a few ground cams on hand, depending on engine specifics I'll try to match something up the best I can for the application.

I always pull the plugs out of the cam cores, blast them inside and out, machine for clearance(machine the material off where the rods swing past), send them to the grinder and I get them back I scrub the oil passage out and install the plugs. Then if needed I degree the cam and mark things out to install it properly phased to the crankshaft.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brickman252003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 12:45pm
I'm going to put together wd block with wd 45 crank and wd flat top pistons I talked to u awhile back about head but u were busy so I didn't pursue it any more would really like to do 5.4 stroker I have a set if h rods just need crank and pistons and sleeves if u have time can u price me everything I need
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 8:21pm
I will have a few of those 4.155"X 5.4-5.5" stroke setups ready shortly.  It'll sell as a complete setup with crank, bearings, rods, rod bearings, pistons, rings, clips, pins, sleeves and o-rings.  A ground camshaft degreed to the crank and a gasket set, the rotating assembly is balanced, rods are sized, etc.  Completely ready to bolt together in a block.  I'll have to figure out what I've got in things but just guessing in the $2300-$2500 range, depending on if someone returns core parts and a few other factors.

I've got probably a dozen engine projects here that I'm in the process of getting through, some simple parts and some machine work and others complete turn key engines.  It just takes time and I try to group things together to save as much time, money and ordering as possible and for example it's a lot faster if I clearance a bunch of rods the same and sort out for balance rather than do an individual set.

Don't worry, I want to get this stuff done as soon as possible.  I never take any money down on a project and there's enough parts and machine work that I've paid out of pocket to drain my "fun money" envelope.

We've just had such a late year with the crops that I just haven't gotten much time to work on these projects and my own projects until now.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brickman252003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 8:52pm
What about cylinder head for wd
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brickman252003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 8:57pm
Due u have big bore kit to use 45 crank
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brickman252003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 9:16pm
Or if u can give me part numbers I can buy
firephight View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firephight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 4:03pm
I am looking for a complete set up with cam, rods, crank, pistons, sleeves. Looking for something in the 75-80hp range at 20ยบ over stock rpm do you have anything that I could buy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic