Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DT strikes again, double roasted please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 3:00am
This cup is not sold by Mark Dice...

Donald Trump

1. FOUR HOURS SLEEP A NIGHT

Like many world leaders throughout history, the 45th President of the United States survives on very little sleep, just four hours a night.

Close advisers say they often get calls from him at 1.30am or 4.30am during the night.

2. NO ALCOHOL, CIGARETTES OR COFFEE

Despite thriving on a high-pressure environment, Mr Trump does not drink alcohol, coffee or tea, nor does he smoke, although he enjoys the occasional Diet Coke (real Coke on treat days) and Virgin Bloody Mary. This is said to be because he lost his brother Fred to alcoholism. He did, however, introduce Trump Vodka in 2006 and bought a winery in Virginia in 2011, Trump Vineyard Estates, now owned by his son Eric.

“I’ve never had a drink,” Donald Trump told Fox News after his election in 2016. Trump has avoided alcohol his entire life, a first among modern U.S. presidents.

“If you don’t start you’re never going have a problem. If you do start you might have a problem. And it’s a tough problem to stop,” Trump told Fox.

Next: Trump is probably the first sober president in a very long time.

3. A MEAT AND POTATOES MAN

He may be a billionaire, but Mr Trump is a man of the people when it comes to his partiality to takeaway in the form of KFC, McDonald’s Big Macs and fries. When he’s slimming, he’ll pull the bun off his burger or eat just a pizza’s toppings to save calories.— crab or shrimp, with a side of vegetables or Cobb salad. He also loves classics including meatloaf, caesar salad and spaghetti, and snacks on original Lay’s potato chips, vanilla Keebler Vienna Fingers. His preferred treats are cherry vanilla ice cream and See’s candies, but he doesn’t eat Oreos since they began using crops grown in Mexico.

4. A STICKLER FOR HYGIENE

Mr Trump is a self-confessed “germophobe” who has called the practice of shaking hands “barbaric”, because you can catch flu and “all sorts of things”. In The Art of the Comeback, he wrote that he washes his hands “as often as possible”, and he reportedly will not .press the ground floor button in a lift because it is the most touched.

mmmm, that man is busy 20 hours a day...maybe should give him a bonus for overtime pay... oh yea, he already gives his salary away at each quarter pay day.

Whaaa Whaa whaa, have another sip... from Mark's coffee cups. LOL

And while at it, have a T-shirt too... LOL

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Steve (MT) Steve (MT) wrote:

Trump does not even drink coffee but Mark Dice can sell you guys a $20 coffee cup. Coffee in the morning always tastes better out of a Dumpster cup.
Talk about knee slap funny!!!
Just sayin...

Talk about funny, a man who uses videos made in his kitchen, using only his wits, to make a better living than empty does, using only his tongue, cleaning the hooker bus!Wink

Edited by DiyDave - 10 Dec 2018 at 4:47am
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Steve (MT) Steve (MT) wrote:

Trump does not even drink coffee but Mark Dice can sell you guys a $20 coffee cup. Coffee in the morning always tastes better out of a Dumpster cup.
Talk about knee slap funny!!!
Just sayin...

How much did you pay for your Hillary and Obama cups?
Sounds like you're jealous because you paid more than $20.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:17am

''Billy's Brew'' rape added whether you want it or not, he is not flaxableBig smile

in the immortal words of "ALF" sometimes I just kill me or maybe somebody should

Edited by Tad Wicks - 10 Dec 2018 at 11:25am
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:22am

How much did you pay for your Hillary and Obama cups?
Sounds like you're jealous because you paid more than $20.
[/QUOTE]

Their cups runneth over, only because somebody peed in them, rightfully so

Edited by Tad Wicks - 10 Dec 2018 at 11:22am
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 3:16pm

I like this, 'POUND nasty woman'... but I wouldn't call that thing a woman.

LOL, about it...

This cup is for MT STEVE... LOL

Whoops, how did that get here? BUT if it's Hellary, I want that nasty thing locked up in prison...

And MT's choice of covfefe...   LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Tad Wicks Tad Wicks wrote:

Thrasher coffee .com    I wonder if you talked with a libturd about whether their cup was half empty or half full?      wrong, let me explain, since coffee is black and people refer to it as such,   the question is racist and therefor the answer would be racist and anybody that drinks "black coffee" is considered a racist and those with a full cup would be considered capitalists racists and those with half a cup would represent the underprivileged in this world, since most of the blacks claim to be victims of discrimination and are "kept down by the man" consider themselves underprivileged. Gosh, this whole coffee thing smacks of a white supremacist plot, just now realizing what I have discovered  I can't bring myself to drink coffee any longer until someone comes up with ''clear'' coffee to right this wrong. Whitey should know better
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic