Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DT strikes again, double roasted please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DT strikes again, double roasted please
    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 3:31pm
My wife made me very proud last night, she came home with DT coffee, BOLD, ROBUST and CAFFEINATED, we don't drink no pus-y coffee. The best part is it is a very bitter thing for the libturds swallow and keep down, they prefer Bull Sh-t to consume, that is all they exist on. The funny part is the coffee was ordered some time ago, it just got here, they can't keep it on the shelves. Yea and DT is watching as he looks out over his coffee cup.    "BREW 45"  "BREW 45'  "BREW 45"  Auntie Maxine will die before she drinks another cup of coffee

I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 4:46pm
I LIKE IT !!! ......... and ANYTHING that gives the TARDIES a good BUTT HURT is GREAT in my opinion !!! LOL
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 11:10pm
The Donald Trump Brew 45...
 along with the Mega Blend and the Deplorable basket blend...

Dam, I might hafta start drinkin some coffee,
  and not none of that fudgepackers crap in my cup.

Hey Tad, where did your wife get these from? 
And Tad, do you mind if I steal that pic for postin elsewhere???  Thanks.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 7:54am
I think you meant to say "Grab them by the PU_SY Coffee" SOLD especially for DT
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

na', if that was what he meant, then he would have Bill Clinton face on it, and sold especially for the mindless liberals on it
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:01am
NO, i'm sure it was the Dumpster that said that
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:03am

Im sure it was Billy that DID THAT! over and over and over.....and I never heard a peep from you!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:21am

Can you provide an exact quote, or a link to a quote or something instead of just another drive-by slander?
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:26am

Liberals are PU_SIES so what ever fits. Wink
Mohammed was a murdering child rapist

Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:28am

Bill's  label

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:40am
LouSPWA, Not sure this forum was up and running then, If it was I was not a part, and GRAYRAY, it is a part of the Dumpster's famous bus ride, I'm sure you have seen it, your memory is just failing you at this time on this subject, which is OK, I'm not proud of the fact our President would say that either.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 9:04am
So let's have the full quote Dimmy. I want you to quote him. I know exactly what Trump said. I want you to quote him exactly and fully.

Then we can talk about Slicks new coffee label

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 9:29am
LONN, I won't defend Clinton, But do you have a conviction for you just posted?

Edited by Steve Bright - 05 Dec 2018 at 9:30am
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 9:57am

LONN, I won't defend Clinton, But do you have a conviction for you just posted?
Nope, a rigged system will not convict the big fish. So you got that quote yet?

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 11:44am
SZB quote, - "LouSPWA, Not sure this forum was up and running then, If it was I was not a part, and GRAYRAY, it is a part of the Dumpster's famous bus ride, I'm sure you have seen it, your memory is just failing you at this time on this subject, which is OK, I'm not proud of the fact our President would say that either. "
 AC forum has been up and running since before 1998 when I first started coming here... and it has changed at least 3 times since to what it is today. Thank You Darin.

And the famous bus ride was what??? Bus driver and ??? Trump, and who else???  Billie Bush... and seven other guys...
Why were some mics on?
and the bus was several blocks away from the destination?
Who was picking up the audio???
 Now ask why this tape was squirreled away for over 10 years and suddenly it re-appeared like magic when Donald was running for President... why now?
  Maybe it was something someone thought they could use as blackmail on a rich billionaire like DT... at a 'given moment' in time...
  And it takes two to make blather happen.  LOL and you can bet ol Billy was right in there helpin make it happen at that moment.
... and 10 years later, Billy regretted it, cuzz he lost his job over his comments on that bus... And Trump Publicly apologized for his comments too and regretted ever saying what he did, and compared it to the blather that happens in locker rooms that are full of other guys... just seeing who can boast the loudest and sometimes the biggest lies.LOL
  Ever wonder why that during election campaigns you see allegations leveled at republican candadates? ... and never hear a peep about the democrats?  Thats because the repubs don't stoop down to the antics of the democrats... to them, there is no boundaries  to win, lie cheat steal
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 12:19pm
na', if that was what he meant, then he would have Bill Clinton face on it, and sold especially for the mindless liberals on it

!!! NOW THATS FUNNY !!...... and SOOO TRUE !
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Hey Tad, where did your wife get these from? 
And Tad, do you mind if I steal that pic for postin elsewhere???  Thanks.

feel free, if it insults a turd, great day, I will find out where it came from

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 12:45pm

MAGA Blend Coffee

Nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Appalachian mountains is a premium craft coffee roaster called Thrasher Coffee. A couple of months ago, Thrasher Coffee became the victim of liberal hate when they took a public stand to support President Trump. They received negative press and bad ratings from liberals who had never visited their cafe nor ordered their coffee simply because they were conservative. 

Rather than back down, Thrasher Coffee company fought back and has rolled out a third line of coffee to honor our 45th President: MAGA Blend Coffee. MAGA, the shortened form of President Trump's 2016 campaign slogan Make America Great Again, has become the rallying cry of the conservative revolution. 

"Together we will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together we will make America great again." - Donald J. Trump.

MAGA blend is a dark roast that will be sure to give you the bold kick you need to get to start your day! After all, conservatives have a lot to do. While the liberals are busy protesting and collecting welfare, we are raising families, going to work, and serving God. Thrasher believes that American ingenuity and determination—fueled with great coffee—can help us all Make America Great Again! 

NET WT. 12 oz. (340G)

Freshly roasted by Thrasher Coffee in Dallas, Georgia USA!

Edited by steve(ill) - 05 Dec 2018 at 12:49pm
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 5:41pm

LouSPWA, Not sure this forum was up and running then, If it was I was not a part, and GRAYRAY, it is a part of the Dumpster's famous bus ride, I'm sure you have seen it, your memory is just failing you at this time on this subject, which is OK, I'm not proud of the fact our President would say that either.

Yeah, those were the good ole days...Wink
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 10:56am
Thrasher coffee .com    I wonder if you talked with a libturd about whether their cup was half empty or half full?      wrong, let me explain, since coffee is black and people refer to it as such,   the question is racist and therefor the answer would be racist and anybody that drinks "black coffee" is considered a racist and those with a full cup would be considered capitalists racists and those with half a cup would represent the underprivileged in this world, since most of the blacks claim to be victims of discrimination and are "kept down by the man" consider themselves underprivileged. Gosh, this whole coffee thing smacks of a white supremacist plot, just now realizing what I have discovered  I can't bring myself to drink coffee any longer until someone comes up with ''clear'' coffee to right this wrong. Whitey should know better

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:03pm
How about a gay coffee that is 97 shades of gray?
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:17pm
Kinda like Zima was to beer?

There's a creamer joke in there somewhere......but better left unsaid.Dead
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 1:51pm
SB how about the exact full quote? Do you have it yet. You've had ample time. Time enough to enjoy a big cup of Slick's blended Rape quality grind.

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

SB how about the exact full quote? Do you have it yet. You've had ample time. Time enough to enjoy a big cup of Slick's blended Rape quality grind.

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD, There's the creamer joke!Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 8:17am
You guys are all aware of his statement, I don't need to post it for you, But posting the last 2 posts show exactly what kind of people you are. To disagree is one thing, But your post are disgraceful at best, Enjoy your self inflicted "feel good" post.
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:20am
SB, I know what he said, and I KNOW WHO WAS WITH HIM, AND I KNOW WHO PARTICIPATED... little BILLIE BUSH... and it was basically the same as a bunch of jocks blathering about conquests that may have happened, and may not have... but it's just more blather... WHILE YOUR DEMOCRAP EX-PRESIDENT was KNOWN for being a womanizer and had many moments... specially with an intern and on the way to Epsteins Island on the Loletta Express...  and Billie burger Klintoon right on camera said, I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN.  and asks them to define the term 'sex'... Dam you are slow. and the democrat supporters of him were giving him a free pass...
  Trump apologized for what he said, and kartoon Klinton still eyes the women... Maybe you should grab your own puss there issy.  .... NOBODY has seen Donald womanizing anyone before the campaign, during or after becoming president yet the libs try to make mountains out of mole hills, like you do...  and slur him and call him racist and everything else too... and they also do it to those that support DT. and thats fact.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 4:47pm
wrong, let me explain, since coffee is black and people refer to it as such,   the question is racist and therefor the answer would be racist and anybody that drinks "black coffee" is considered a racist and those with a full cup would be considered capitalists racists and those with half a cup would represent the underprivileged

TAD... I think you got it backward... BLACK cant be racist so Coffee is OK... Now WHITE MILK is DEFINITELY racist !!!
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 5:24pm

You guys are all aware of his statement, I don't need to post it for you, But posting the last 2 posts show exactly what kind of people you are. To disagree is one thing, But your post are disgraceful at best, Enjoy your self inflicted "feel good" post.
I knew you wouldn't quote Trump because it isn't quite what you claim. But we all know Bill Clinton is a rapist and got away with it.

Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 8:02pm

TAD... I think you got it backward... BLACK cant be racist so Coffee is OK... Now WHITE MILK is DEFINITELY racist !!!
[/QUOTE]

What is your stance on strawberry quick? come to think of it that might be Pocahontas's non racists drink of choice

Steve (MT) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve (MT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:21pm
Trump does not even drink coffee but Mark Dice can sell you guys a $20 coffee cup. Coffee in the morning always tastes better out of a Dumpster cup.
Talk about knee slap funny!!!
Just sayin...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic