Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Don Hitler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don Hitler
    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 5:40pm
Having illegal Hysterectomies performed on immigrants!  He is sick and I guess that makes you supporters sick as well.  That has to be the most evil thing a leader has done since Hitler and the Jewish people.  Except it appears that Don Hitler is going to do it to Native Americans.  Is this the direction you want America to go?  Is this considered acceptable by your religion?  When will you guys wake up and see the direction he is taking this country, when it's too late?
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Sponsored Links

D19allisowner View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D19allisowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

Having illegal Hysterectomies performed on immigrants!  He is sick and I guess that makes you supporters sick as well.  That has to be the most evil thing a leader has done since Hitler and the Jewish people.  Except it appears that Don Hitler is going to do it to Native Americans.  Is this the direction you want America to go?  Is this considered acceptable by your religion?  When will you guys wake up and see the direction he is taking this country, when it's too late?

PROOF!!!

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 5:56pm
The accusations just keep getting more and more bonkers, must be gettin closer to election time. You forgot to add the disclaimer, believe me cause I voted twice for bammie.

Edited by Walker - 20 Sep 2020 at 5:59pm
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 6:41pm
WHO?WHAT in the world are you ranting about?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
KMAG View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 6:59pm
This article had a link to the complaint report that started the allegations, among many others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/17/ice-hysterectomy-allegations-us-eugenics-history

Howver, it lacks specifics needed to try to verify the allegations.

Why?
No date on time period of the allegations,so probably included prior administration.

No specific victims named.

Nurse whistle blower is not a witness or a real whistle blower - she merely reported 2nd and third hand info. She has no proof of anything. This makes her allegations nothing more than gossip, at this point.

Until I see more, this story gets filed with the Russian peeing report, Russian collusion "beginning of the end" for Trump stories,
Rep. Schiff's claims of irrefutable proof of Trump malfeasance, Balsey Ford's allegations, Trump started the putting immigrants in cages or did it more than the prior administration, and Trump rallies are bad b/c CoVid, but "mostly peaceful" protests w/o masks or social distancing are healthy and should be encouraged. And of course, the Atlantic's walked back Trump called US WWI KIA losers story...

Edited by KMAG - 20 Sep 2020 at 7:04pm
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 7:09pm

I love it that The Don has forced a lobotomy on you and you don't even know it. Wink
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 7:22pm
Having a lobotomy in front of me is way better than a frontal lobotomy. Right John?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by jiffyjohn(MI) jiffyjohn(MI) wrote:

Desperately clutchin at any straw that blows by, eh jiffyjohn?LOLLOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 8:47pm
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 9:24pm
POOR IGNORANT PISSER.............. the FAGS are FREAKING OUT !!... WE called that one earlier... RIGHT ON SCHEDULE FOR THE TUR'DIES !!  I LOVE IT !
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Gordy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 9:34pm

If you actually believe this you must be much less intelligent than I gave you credit for.
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

I love it that The Don has forced a lobotomy on you and you don't even know itWink
Drof had a Lobotomy, That explains a lot about him.         

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 3:18am
Yep,doctor said thanks for the exercise.  He   found nothing.Wacko
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 5:04am
'Stories' get bolder and more wild in vain attempts to discredit a credible President.  There are NO valid accusations the left has EVER found in their attempts to destroy the current President, there have been Several attempts to Overthrow our Duly Elected President by members of the Radical left where they should be considered as Radical TERROR Cells from this point forward arrested and incarcerated FOREVER.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 6:37am
In retrospect, when I ask any of these Libretards as to What DT has done that is akin to Hitler, all I ever get is hemhaw BS that does NOT relate with NO referenced response, usually ending in a fumbling retort as to 'Trumpette' or some other name thrown in disgust as they cannot fight with facts.
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 6:52am
sort of figured a person with a photo like he has surely has a mind problem. killing babies 1 day after there born is murder to me period.  this fellow is a very good reason democrats should not be in power. my religion preaches love and respect other people. guess his is to promote hate. bible tells us the devil does that to. you don't have to like trump personally but any sane person knows he has done a very good job for all the hard working people of the usa regardless of religion, color, or gender. how much money have you donated your your organization  BLM.  would like to know what they do for people. maybe you can tell me.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:40am
The Lib's big one is "He lies, He lies, He lies"  But they don't have any proof of what he's lying about. Just, he's a  liar....Now as for the Bummer, if there was ever a liar, he's one good liar. One right after the other that's been proven from fact....
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:43am
johnie jugs is the ultimate Atheist.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:52am
Okay, other than your word prove the article wrong.  You can go to Snopes or fact checker and get proof right?  PROVE IT WRONG!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 1:17pm
Mostly FALSE even accorded by Snopes, whom I DO NOT trust in any way.  FIVE WHOLE detainees had Hysterectomies, and were confused as to the reasoning.  FIVE(5).  Reports are available from ICE if want to go further.  ALL Hyped EXAGGERATED BS.  The "Whistleblower" was Demoted then she filed the Article(Vengeance).

Edited by DMiller - 21 Sep 2020 at 1:19pm
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 1:21pm
Jonnie, prove to us your IQ is more than a too to 2 of poo
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 1:57pm

Okay, other than your word prove the article wrong.  You can go to Snopes or fact checker and get proof right?  PROVE IT WRONG!

OK, Mr. Miller basically just proved it wrong.  Now it is your turn.  Try to prove it right.  You're the one that shot your mouth off, now back it up.
VAfarmboy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VAfarmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:07pm

Except it appears that Don Hitler is going to do it to Native Americans. 

No need to, just build a big liquor store just outside the gates of every reservation and keep it well stocked with cheap booze and the Native Americans will genocide themselves.  LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:49pm
You NEVER proved this has ANYTHING To do with TRUMP !!   Just your HATE and RAGE that "some doctor did something to somebody".... and it does NOT INVOLVE TRUMP... SO WHAT ?
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:36am
So.... how many antiTrumpers will recind their USA citizeneship,passort and  leave the USA forever the day after Mr. Trump gets relected ?

crickets

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:46am
Jay, they all said that they would leave if Trump was elected the first time.  Why would you think they would leave this time?  Like always, all talk and no action.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:59am
The Hollywierds are still here, and wierder than ever!!!   LOL!!  Now they're bailing out crimminals with their money.   Unbelievable to say the least.....  
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 7:50am
As to the Hollyweirds I have stopped following them, fail to buy tickets for their 'productions' do not watch their TV series and when find the stuff offensive the wife watches, Write the Advertised Sponsors as to Stopping use of their products, NOT willing to recommend them either.

Maybe the raw cash they had been earning will evaporate and they will have to live a reality life.

Edited by DMiller - 22 Sep 2020 at 7:51am
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:01am
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:10am
"Innocent until PROVEN guilty." Why? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T "PROVE" A NEGATIVE AS A DEFENSE! EVERY charge leveled against anyone MUST be proven, with facts and evidence. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE. 
And yes, I'm sorry to say that ANYONE believing this abhorrent crap is far less intelligent and far more emotional than I would have ever dreamed, or wanted to believe.
I've refrained from posting here for months. But this - THIS? And now I do believe I'll be staying away permanently.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic