Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

D15 Diesel for Sale (SOLD)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry in NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D15 Diesel for Sale (SOLD)
    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 1:25pm
Injector pump was removed by deceased owner and the tractor sat in a barn for many years.  Very straight tractor, fenders do have dents and rust.  Tires are bad but are holding air after I pumped them up.  Engine is not stuck.  $2500

Edited by Larry in NC - 02 Jan 2020 at 6:53pm
Sponsored Links

jollymon68 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jollymon68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 6:10pm
Nice tractor I have three of the series I diesels but don't have a fender battery box. You interested in selling the battery box?
Larry in NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry in NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 6:33pm
This is the first one I have seen with the fender box in place.  I appreciate your asking but I am selling the tractor complete.   Larry
jollymon68 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jollymon68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 7:21pm
Ok, I understand. Do you have a picture of the bottom mounting bracket?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Larry in NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 10:52am

The tool box is 6x15 and 9 inches high.  It mounts to the fender support bracket with two bolts.

Edited by Larry in NC - 12 Dec 2019 at 10:54am
Acdiesel View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acdiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 11:12am
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT:
 THE TRANSMISSION?
POWER DIRECTOR?
POWER STEERING ?
I ASSUME YOUR NOT SURE WHY THE PUMP WAS PULLED.
HOW LONG DO YOU THINK ITS BEEN SITTING?

THANKS DAN 
D19 diesel,D17 diesel serIII D14 NF D14 WF, D15 ser II,
two 720's

dads trastors
D17 ser.4, D14 oliver 77
Gmc trucks,caterpillar
I'm a pharmacist (farm assist) with a PHD (post hole digger)
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry in NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 11:21am
The tach shows 2365 hours.  The daughter indicated the tractor was being used until her father pulled the pump, but never got it fixed.  She just stated it had been sitting for years. I can't verify anything about it.   The tractor does not look like it was abused.  
Ryan in Ind View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan in Ind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 6:33pm
Larry, do you still have the d15 diesel for sale, I am interested, what part of the state are you in. looking for some one to haul it to Indiana.  if you still have it for sale,thank you sir, Ryan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic