This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cry Babies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200 10and20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cry Babies
    Posted: 06 May 2020 at 6:54pm
Although there is a lot of good people on this site there is also some cry babies whining because they are inconvenienced by having to wear a mask or can't go in and get a free coffee etc. A mask protects the other person not the person wearing it. It shows that you respect the others health. What about all the disabled Veterans who fought for your right to even be here and all the elderly in nursing homes and extended care facilities they built this country they have every right to live. If covid-19 gets in their buildings they have no where to go. Grow up and go change your depends!!! I am going to start carring my 44 mag and if someone comes within 10 feet of me being a whinny ass I may just shoot them in the balls and let them see what suffering is all about!! BEWARE!!
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 7:00pm
200.......... a lot of it depends on where you live....... I live in down state ILLINOIS.. I am 66 years old... It is the RULE in Illinois that you wear a mask when going to a store..   95% of the people are doing that..... My COUNTY has had 1 case of the WUHAN and he is now CURED.... makes a lot of people wonder WHY we are doing this..... BUT it is the RULE here.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by 200 10and20 200 10and20 wrote:

Although there is a lot of good people on this site there is also some cry babies whining because they are inconvenienced by having to wear a mask or can't go in and get a free coffee etc. A mask protects the other person not the person wearing it. It shows that you respect the others health. What about all the disabled Veterans who fought for your right to even be here and all the elderly in nursing homes and extended care facilities they built this country they have every right to live. If covid-19 gets in their buildings they have no where to go. Grow up and go change your depends!!! I am going to start carring my 44 mag and if someone comes within 10 feet of me being a whinny ass I may just shoot them in the balls and let them see what suffering is all about!! BEWARE!!
Good luck with the 44, will you need a mask in the "PEN" ?? WOW !!!
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 8:39pm
200 from the threat you just made about using your 44 makes you more of a danger than Covid! You can bluster all you want I would not be telling I was going to shoot someone in the balls.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 8:52pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 7:18am
There ARE a LOT of great people on here.  And there's a few confrontational blow hard a-holes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic