This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Craft show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craft show
    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 7:25pm
Old gal says we're gonna do the craft show in Council Bluffs Iowa next weekend. Mall Of the Bluffs, At a old Target Store that is closed. I'll volunteer to buy Coffee for any member that shows up. You guys encourage ol Shameless to show up, just might sneak a picture of him. Will probably have to photo shop a CAP on him.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 10 Apr 2018 at 10:08pm
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 7:31pm
Get him over there and get pictures!
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 9:15pm
did I hear you say you wanted a broke camera?
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

did I hear you say you wanted a broke camera?

You meanWink  aa aa  aa you are even more hansom than Mel had you made out to be in the Redwood statue???????????????????Wink
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 8:49pm
I don't ever use the darn camera on this darn Ol smarty phone anyway. But We'll give her the old farmer try, if'n she "brakes" I'll bring some bailing wire along. Probably more worried about everyone's computer "screans" than this darn ol smarty phone.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 9:15am
Well it looks like no pictures of that "young feller" shameless this week, old gal is afraid of the snow storm predicted this weekend and won't be going to the show. Me thinks this snow storm is a darn sneeky way for ol Shameless to keep his picture off'n this site. That's OK I don't have a clew how to post pictures anyway.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 10:22am
Baling wire doesn't work on cell phones, gotta use duct tape.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 3:03pm
dag gum it Tom....ain't that the reason you made up that camper, so you could stay in it? and....and there are motels in Council Bluffs! we could have met up with Les at Bass Pro and ate sum alligator!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 6:37pm
Yep Shameless but this is her business, don't know if there is any electricity there to plug in the electric heater, and traditionally when we have done a show in this area with bad weather, we don't cover costs. She had a room booked for 1 night not close to the show. Seems there is some sorta big event going on in that area and all rooms are booked. Would have liked to meet, haven't had a good cup o Coffey in months.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 12:25am
I too love meeting the members on this forum! and I make a GOOD cup of coffee, and isn't that what they make generators for? whew....I sure hope she's paying you good! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic