This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Craft show at Mid America Center

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craft show at Mid America Center
    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:05pm
In Council Bluffs has been cancelled for next weekend. 1st time in the 20 years we have been doing them that I know one had been canceled. We have been rained out before. Oh well

Edited by HD6GTOM - 15 Mar 2020 at 7:06pm
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm
Your liable to see a lots of cancelations like that  
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 2:26pm
Are seeing schools functions, dinner affairs for charity, VFW fish fries, even Catholic Mass is now a No No.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 6:37pm
Pastor called,no church till Easter, maybe not then.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 12:04am
our preacher went to the farm store and bought a pump sprayer, he fills it with sanitizer, walks down the aisle and sprays the pews, someone else comes behind and wipes it all over and under.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 2:16pm
In Ohio no gatherings allowed over 10 people, yesterday all tattoo parlors, beauty salons, just about any place where you can't stay 6 feet apart, even a funeral is questionable 
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:39pm
Illinois is pretty crazy with the COVID-19 hysteria right now.  Illinois is governed by the Chicagoland majority so a lot of stuff that pertains only to the city gets rammed down our rural throats.  Bars are closed.  No inside dining in any restaurant.  Drive through or curbside delivery is the only way to "eat out".  Lots of meetings and other events have been cancelled.  Most churches have cancelled services.  Schools & colleges / universities have all cancelled classes.  Trying to convert to online classes for the rest of the semester. Many businesses are trying to discourage foot traffic.  Had an insurance agency call to ask me to mail my check instead of coming in and dropping it off.  Who knows how far this will go?  Very glad I don't live in California.  I wouldn't cope well with being told to stay home completely.  I'm fine with covering my cough, washing my hands often, using sanitizers, staying home if sick, and keeping as clean as I can.    But I sure don't want to be confined to my house!!!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:48pm
Dang   Beauty Parlors Closed??? Some o these old gals are gonna get to looking pretty ragged before this crap is over. Might be a good thing we are staying home.🤣
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic