This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covid shots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 3:23pm
Ha Ha - yeah - yawn
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 6:11pm
In this case, yes, coincidence.
Jordan(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by dee_veloper dee_veloper wrote:

Unless your family physician specifically tells you not to get vaccinated, get vaccinated.  No if's, and's or but's.  Are we clear?
Its clear that you’re easily brainwashed.

ZachD89 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZachD89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 10:04pm

Unless your family physician specifically tells you not to get vaccinated, get vaccinated.  No if's, and's or but's.  Are we clear?

LOL. I think we should all jump off the highest bridge we can find. I hear of people doing this all the time. Who all is in????
37 A,37 Waukesha B,35 WC,38 WF,M crawler,49 WF,49 WD,53 WD45,39 and 40 RC,47 WC,41 B,39 B,48G,48,C,59D10,D21,IB,B10,B12,B208,B1,Roto Bale Loader, sp100 combine, allcrop 66, L3 Gleaner
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 11:03pm
I only have a few years of college, but over 60 in life.  I figure I'm educated enough to listen to what the scientists are telling people, and not some idiot off the street.  If you are not smart enough to get the shot that's fine, enjoy the ventilator!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 4:17am
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

I only have a few years of college, but over 60 in life.  I figure I'm educated enough to listen to what the scientists are telling people, and not some idiot off the street.  If you are not smart enough to get the shot that's fine, enjoy the ventilator!

I agree !

If you aren't going to listen to scientists or doctors, why waste the doctor's time (and yours) going to the doctor ?
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 4:58am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

3 weeks ago the US was down to 8,000 new cases a day.... Today we are up to 25,000 NEW cases per day.

Really seems 'Convenient' that the Numbers change to produce a reason for the political designs right as the original basis was declining in value.

IE: PERCEIVED levels of Vaccinations go down, dramatically in SAME week to close weeks there is a MASSIVE rise of infections, so from where did these come from, if had been in Decline?  Same with the impromptu group events that were 'Supposed' to end up with MASS infections and could not come up with justification numbers LONG after.

Vaccinations began, Were NOT EVEN at a week out from the initiation point and numbers dropped like a rock, cannot by any concept or standard occur, takes MONTHS for a vaccination effort to define a 'Change' yet these were damned near to 'Instantaneous'.  Then Vaccinations slow and Infections increase like clockwork, again, NOT probable.

This also falls to 'Other' conditions, Firearms Controls legislations fail and MAGIC occurs with mass shootings in Several States with no conceptual reasoning or rationale to cause yet if the politicals get their laws, the numbers decline as rapidly as these arose, again the laws of Probability do NOT rationalize said 'Instantaneous' changes.
Dale (Stonelick) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale (Stonelick) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 8:01am

Joe Rogan podcast #1671 addresses why Ivermectin has not been approved for human testing by the CDC.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D?si=mtUCu3qqTg6G8Hw-BfSubw&dl_branch=1

My quick summary of the points I think this podcast was trying to make:

• There are available generic drugs [Ivermectin specifically - but there are many others] that have been proven to kill the corona virus in lab tests (99.8% effective), but CDC refuses to approve them for further testing in humans

• The patents have expired on these drugs, so there is no money to be made on them by big pharma

• Big pharma plays an important role in developing new drugs, which is very costly for them to do.  If big pharma isn’t permitted to generate huge profits, they cannot continue to exist

• CDC understands this and their policies and actions reflect that fact (defined as being “captured” by big pharma):

• CDC will not approve generic drugs for further testing in humans

• CDC promoted the development of new vaccines by big pharma and the generation of huge profits for them

• Media and social media (specifically YouTube and Facebook) tend to support CDC’s policy and actions

• In the meantime:

• Limited areas in certain foreign countries (Mexico City and select states in India and Venezuela) have used Ivermectin to control COVID19

• In US we’ve had more sickness and death than had these generic drugs been made available

• Studies have shown that Ivermectin not only does protect you from getting COVID, but also can cure you from the COVID virus if you have it.

• YouTube and Facebook use automated censorship (they delete content) if the content advocates something not approved by the CDC, categorizing it as “misinformation”. There is some good logic to this, otherwise social media could be overwhelmed with garbage.

• Spotify is permitted to run this specific podcast because they are structured differently (people pay Spotify to post their offerings).  YouTube and Facebook are open forums.

• The CDC may never give approval to these available generic drugs and most of the public will never hear about them

• Health workers cannot prescribe these generic drugs since they are not approved by the CDC.  [But you can buy Ivermectin at Tractor Supply and self administer.]

I have wondered why the dozen or so available treatment drugs have never been approved by the CDC - this podcast might explain why.  On the other hand, it does not explain why the foreign countries overwhelmed by COVID (eg Brazil, Mexico, India, etc) do not use these available and cheap treatment drugs to control their problem.

1951 CA - 1944 C - 1949 B - Kubota M6800
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 8:44am
I have wondered why the dozen or so available treatment drugs have never been approved by the CDC - this podcast might explain why.  On the other hand, it does not explain why the foreign countries overwhelmed by COVID (eg Brazil, Mexico, India, etc) do not use these available and cheap treatment drugs to control their problem.

The explaination is simple... The DATA does not support the use of the " treatment drugs" The guy can say anything he wants on the PODCAST... but he has no DATA to back that up. The TEST results showed little difference in taking these drugs compared to taking salt tablets... not even CLOSE to what the VACCINE can do.

Edited by steve(ill) - 11 Jul 2021 at 8:51am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 8:50am
There was a STUDY done and it was posted in the NYPOST .... The "RESULTS" were not supported by the DATA.... they make it look like the ivermectin is BETTER than salt tablets, but never compared to the VACCINE..

this is the NYPOST article

Just 8 out of 573 patients who received ivermectin passed away, compared to the 44 individuals out of 510 who died after being given a placebo.

So the DEATHS are 8 out of 573 or 2% for the ivermectine.......Compared to maybe 1000 out of 150 MILLION for the Vaccine .........   .0007% ???
Dorix View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 10:00am
  I think we should consider this pandemic as over as it's going to be when everyone who wants the vaccine gets it and those that don't want it don't have to. It's there choice.

I only got it because I don't like wearing a mask all the time everywhere, I had the covid last November and don't believe the shot gives you much if any better protection than natural resistance to it from having it.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Dorix Dorix wrote:

I think we should consider this pandemic as over as it's going to be when everyone who wants the vaccine gets it and those that don't want it don't have to. It's there choice.

I only got it because I don't like wearing a mask all the time everywhere, I had the covid last November and don't believe the shot gives you much if any better protection than natural resistance to it from having it.

I understand, agree with, how it should be your own choice.

What I can’t understand, is how anyone could think our “natural resistance “ is as effective as the shot.
Dorix View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 12:44pm
  RE: how anyone could think our “natural resistance “ is as effective as the shot.

Natural resistance from having had it, and are there any good sources on which is more effective? Someone brings up a source and someone else has a reason to distrust them.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 1:06pm
The problem is this virus has only been around 18  months and the vaccine has only been around  8 months.. NOBODY can tell you  what the "resistance" is... First they said it would be 6 months, then 12 months... now reports say it might last 4-5 years... THEY DONT KNOW... Its all a guess.... only TIME will tell..... same with Natural Resistance..

Either get the Vaccine or dont... be happy with your decision.... its YOUR life.

in the mean time there are presently 400 people dieing ever day ( in the US) from the WUHAN... and the number infected  daily is starting to rise quickly.

Edited by steve(ill) - 11 Jul 2021 at 1:09pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 2:23pm

The problem is this virus has only been around 18  months and the vaccine has only been around  8 months.. NOBODY can tell you  what the "resistance" is... First they said it would be 6 months, then 12 months... now reports say it might last 4-5 years... THEY DONT KNOW... Its all a guess.... only TIME will tell..... same with Natural Resistance..

Either get the Vaccine or dont... be happy with your decision.... its YOUR life.

in the mean time there are presently 400 people dieing ever day ( in the US) from the WUHAN... and the number infected  daily is starting to rise quickly.

Please explain why then the Vaccination cards we all acquired are Print Dated September(09) 03 2020, lead time to set presses and establish a volume print would take three weeks according to family member that is in a printing company that does volume jobs as that.  So Vaccinations were defined as of August 2020, 10, almost 11 months ago. 

BTW, the NIH and CDC KNEW required TWO Doses then.

Edited by DMiller - 11 Jul 2021 at 2:33pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 4:23pm
There were 50,000 VOLUNTEERS that took the  wuhan shot last summer... the test lasted a few months...The "tests" involved some getting one shot, some getting two shot 4-6 weeks apart.... YES... they knew late in the summer what was going to happen last winter..

Also they were keeping the vaccines at something like 200 degrees below zero and  the "TEST" allowed them to take the bottles out of the freezer for a few MINUTES to give doses... Additional testing this spring has shown that you can keep these in a normal freezer, and time OUT of the freezer has been extended.

Like i said, this is VERY YOUNG... a few months... they are still TESTING and still LEARNING.. then dont know how it will end, and dont know if we will need another shot in the future... TOO EARLY to tell.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 4:32pm
The question we SHOULD be asking ... The WUHAN FLU was first noted in China in Nov-Dec 2019... Was in the USA in Feb- March 2020...

I know research companies are "always" looking into things, but HOW DID THEY GET the mRNA VACCINE into testing in March 2020 , if we didnt even know we had the virus just a few weeks before that ??? .............. look at the DATE below.

Edited by steve(ill) - 11 Jul 2021 at 4:33pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 5:23pm
The major manufacturers all had their vaccines running by February
And March
This had to have been known to NIH(ie Fauci the Faker) to have gotten that early a start.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 7:08am

RE: how anyone could think our “natural resistance “ is as effective as the shot.

Natural resistance from having had it, and are there any good sources on which is more effective? Someone brings up a source and someone else has a reason to distrust them.
But, we don't know all that much about having it either, how long that lasts and such.  Chicken pox? Mumps?  Get it and you're good.  How about the flu?  How many times have you had that?  (Me, several)  How about a "common cold"?  How many times?  (Me, too many to count)  And yet the jokesters call this the Wuhan Flu, others have referred to "the coronavirus is the common cold".  Which, A coronavirus causes about 25% of common colds, but not "the" coronavirus.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 7:24am
The work into studying and developing MRNA type vaccine began years ago. MERS and other outbreaks sparked the need.  Doctors and scientists are always studying such things, rarely does it make any headlines.  Another thing, at the scientific level work is highly shared: papers are published, conferences are held, teams of people research and these people move around. 

We heard about "rumblings" in China here at work in December of 19, then really heard vague but ominous rumblings at a meeting for employees by ownership in early Feb.  Yes, we have a site over there.  The owners didn't know a lot, because they couldn't get a lot, was hard for the people in China to really communicate.  All we knew, was it was something very different, the streets were empty, they were being locked down, and our contacts didn't know what was happening or for how long.  Remember how they were building 3 hospitals in a few weeks time??  Our owner at the end of the meeting simply said, "You don't shut down that big of a chunk of the global economy without huge ramifications."

So how early do you suppose President Trump knew of such things?  When he cut loose with operation warp speed, the vaccine final developments and rollouts happened pretty fast.  A DNA sequence of a Virus can be determined in practically no time by the computing power we have, with that, the MRNA can be developed to fight it.  It really didn't take that long to put the final pieces of the puzzle together with the easing of regulations and the huge influx of money and other governmental support.  It isn't like they opened a puzzle box and there was no picture to go by.

Edited by Tbone95 - 12 Jul 2021 at 7:26am
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:10pm

It's clear to me the more I am forced into something, the more I resist! It's clear to me that the scientists don't always have it right. It's clear to me that Fauci, reportedly a top expert on the subject, emphatically, publicly stated masks were useless, then reversed himself. It's clear to me that I was advised by the medical folks that I didn't need to get the shot(s) because I already had it.....then reversed themselves!

Like I said before, I am not an antivaxxer, and, in fact had just about made up my mind to get the shot(s), but, I refuse to be bullied. I am rethinking this, an UNTESTED vaccine. lot of fony baloney being thrown at this, too much to make me comfortable. From day one, there has been evidence of dishonesty in the statistics, so I don't believe any of them. no if, and, or butts (pun intended) about it. 'nuff said

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

What I can’t understand, is how anyone could think our “natural resistance “ is as effective as the shot. 
My logic, fwiw, those who had the virus, their immune system fought the real live virus, those with the shot their immune system fought off a weakened, dead virus. which one would be stronger, the fellow who fought off a old woman, or the fellow who beat a heavy weight armature boxer?
Wait for the Lord;
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:30pm
i got the shots (2) cuz my imune system is about nil. i don't wanna be like my BIL. he's still in the hosp with covid and it looks like he'll die there! he told me earlier that he wasn't gonna be a ginny pig and take the shot(s), then he contracted covid, took it home to his wife, she got it and died from it, he's been in the hospital since this spring, it's down to where he can't walk without pooping himself. yep...sure worked out for him....huh? i do get it tho...if you don't want people telling you what to do. that's a decision ya'll have to make yourselves. kinda like if gals should go on the pill or not...just take the chance.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:33pm

The work into studying and developing MRNA type vaccine began years ago. MERS and other outbreaks sparked the need.  Doctors and scientists are always studying such things, rarely does it make any headlines.  Another thing, at the scientific level work is highly shared: papers are published, conferences are held, teams of people research and these people move around. 

We heard about "rumblings" in China here at work in December of 19, then really heard vague but ominous rumblings at a meeting for employees by ownership in early Feb.  Yes, we have a site over there.  The owners didn't know a lot, because they couldn't get a lot, was hard for the people in China to really communicate.  All we knew, was it was something very different, the streets were empty, they were being locked down, and our contacts didn't know what was happening or for how long.  Remember how they were building 3 hospitals in a few weeks time??  Our owner at the end of the meeting simply said, "You don't shut down that big of a chunk of the global economy without huge ramifications."

So how early do you suppose President Trump knew of such things?  When he cut loose with operation warp speed, the vaccine final developments and rollouts happened pretty fast.  A DNA sequence of a Virus can be determined in practically no time by the computing power we have, with that, the MRNA can be developed to fight it.  It really didn't take that long to put the final pieces of the puzzle together with the easing of regulations and the huge influx of money and other governmental support.  It isn't like they opened a puzzle box and there was no picture to go by.

I have been around this type of research most of my life, I myself am not a PhD, don't even have a BS, but I have watched brainiacs, real propellerheads, struggle for years on such stuff.....it's not as easy as you make it out to be. Yes, they could have come up with something that looks promising, but, with out the exhaustive testing, which the government regulations that were dropped, required, no one, can be sure of it's long term effectiveness OR possible side effects. Could it cause the body to spontaneously start growing abnormal cells (cancer)? probably not, but.......
Shucks, the ramifications could not show up until the next generation.....that has happened! I myself am convinced SOME were more knowledgeable on this virus, than the rest of the world, which probably gave the scientists and drug companies a head start.

Edited by LouSWPA - 13 Jul 2021 at 10:33pm
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:41pm
Interesting, mention genetically modified agricultural products, food etc and people have conniption fit, but this flu shot they have no problem with
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:44pm

There were 50,000 VOLUNTEERS that took the  wuhan shot last summer... the test lasted a few months...The "tests" involved some getting one shot, some getting two shot 4-6 weeks apart.... YES... they knew late in the summer what was going to happen last winter..

Also they were keeping the vaccines at something like 200 degrees below zero and  the "TEST" allowed them to take the bottles out of the freezer for a few MINUTES to give doses... Additional testing this spring has shown that you can keep these in a normal freezer, and time OUT of the freezer has been extended.

Like i said, this is VERY YOUNG... a few months... exactly my point! this process normally takes years, if done right  they are still TESTING and still LEARNING.. then dont know how it will end, and dont know if we will need another shot in the future... TOO EARLY to tell.
Wait for the Lord;
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 12:12am
It's clear to me the more I am forced into something, the more I resist! It's clear to me that the scientists don't always have it right. It's clear to me that Fauci, reportedly a top expert on the subject, emphatically, publicly stated masks were useless, then reversed himself. It's clear to me that I was advised by the medical folks that I didn't need to get the shot(s) because I already had it.....then reversed themselves!

It's clear to me you obviously did not do your homework.  Information is evolving as science works it's way through the problem.  However, hundreds of millions of people having gotten their vaccines around the world and the data is more than sufficient to say the best solution is to get vaccinated.  It is NOT untested.

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html#:~:text=Yes%2C%20you%20should%20be,had%20COVID%2D19.

The claim that an email from Fauci proves he knew masks were ineffective at mitigating the spread of COVID-19 is MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research. Fauci sent the email on Feb. 5, 2020, more than a month before the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a worldwide pandemic. The understanding about the effectiveness of masks and guidance about wearing them evolved during the pandemic, as did Fauci’s position on their use.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/03/fact-check-missing-context-claim-mask-emails-fauci/7531267002/

Quote ... From day one, there has been evidence of dishonesty in the statistics, ...

We're in the midst of a global pandemic, statistics aren't perfect. Over  600,000 deaths in the US and over 4 million world wide, are some pretty grim, hard,  convincing statistics.

Are we clear ?
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 5:09am
Not so much a pandemic as a global bio war brought upon by the Chinese.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 8:18am

It's clear to me you obviously did not do your homework.  You can insult me and bully me all you wish, that won't change my mind. If one must result to such condescending methods, he likely does not have a valid argument. Information is evolving as science works it's way through the problem. Yep, and this information is developing as the testing is being conducted on the Guinee! pigs, the public  However, hundreds of millions of people having gotten their vaccines around the world and the data is more than sufficient to say the best solution is to get vaccinated.  It is NOT untested.
LOL, so the testing is done after it has been employed? and the long term effects? It's clear to me you are not thinking this through. 

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. first you tell me how we know so much about this vaccine, then you tell me how much we DON'T know about this vaccine! It is clear to me...............well, never mind, Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19  it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Sooo, if I brought up the blood clotting issue, or some of the other issues people have experienced from the vaccine, you would counter that it is extremely rare.......but that would be different than the extremely rare contracting the virus after already having it?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html#:~:text=Yes%2C%20you%20should%20be,had%20COVID%2D19.

The claim that an email from Fauci proves he knew masks were ineffective at mitigating the spread of COVID-19 is MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research humm, 'our research? who is 'our'? Is it possible you are biased?. Fauci sent the email on Feb. 5, 2020, more than a month before the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a worldwide pandemic. The understanding about the effectiveness of masks and guidance guidance? what guidance? not only was there no official (that I am aware of) stipulation as to type of mask, but how it was to be worn! I have seen everything from womens underwear to 'train robber bandanas' worn! about wearing them evolved during the pandemic, as did Fauci’s position on their use. Now here is where you loose all creditability with me! Fauci made that statement on national television. I don't remember exactly when that happened, before or after WHO made their declaration, but that doesn't really matter we are talking basic facts here, not high end research. virus's and those stupid masks have been around for a very long time. Fauci knew then the purpose of the mask, he knew the size of the virus, and the matrix of the masks. He was speaking the truth then!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/03/fact-check-missing-context-claim-mask-emails-fauci/7531267002/

Quote ... From day one, there has been evidence of dishonesty in the statistics, ...

We're in the midst of a global pandemic, statistics aren't perfect. well, that assessment seems to vary with whoever's ox is being gored! Over  600,000 deaths in the US and over 4 million world wide, are some pretty grim, hard,  convincing statistics. are these the perfect or less than perfect statistics? 
My point is, and was the stats have been purposefully manipulated. when COVID popped up, national COD's from many other illnesses dropped dramatically.

I'll grant you, under the circumstances, launching an unproved, untested vaccine may well have been necessary. And, I think there was more knowledge in some circles on this very virus than we know. Good evidence that Fauci is up to his eyeballs in the origins of this virus. We were told it came from a wet market, Fauci knew from day one that was not true!
As I said before, there has been lots of foney baloney stories, 'facts', stats and misinformation on this. It's hard to sort the real from the lies, and that does concern intelligent people when making decisions. And then it gets worse when we see cover ups like your article concerning Fauci's early statement about masks! That, BTW, is the second attempt I have seen to cover up for Fauci's original mask use assessment! The first one was 'well, Fauci knew we didn't have sufficient masks for the nation, and he didn't want to alarm the public and cause mass hysteria so.......'
Are we clear ? We? Oh, it's clear to me alright....I'm not sure about you
Wait for the Lord;
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

My logic, fwiw, those who had the virus, their immune system fought the real live virus, those with the shot their immune system fought off a weakened, dead virus. which one would be stronger, the fellow who fought off a old woman, or the fellow who beat a heavy weight armature boxer?
Contextually, I didn't really mean that as you're taking it.....and looking back kind of hard to explain, but it made sense at the time.

However, the MRNA method is not a weakened/ deactivated virus type shot.  It is instructions on how to make antibodies to paraphrase.  Part of all the hoopla and uproar. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic