Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Climate Warriors Have to be Rescued

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Climate Warriors Have to be Rescued
    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 7:09pm
Godfather Politics

Climate Warriors Have to be Rescued From Their Ice-Bound Ship in the Artic AGAIN

Yet another winter season in the Arctic sees yet another boatload of global warming pushers trapped in the very Arctic ice that they claimed they would not find.

Another Arctic expedition to prove the theory of global warming is again trapped in the Arctic ice and has needed rescuing according to Maritime Bulletin:
Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter in challenging conditions, all are safe. 7 crew remains on board, waiting for Coast Guard ship assistance.
Trending: Liberals Boo Testimony of Mom Whose Son was Murdered by Migrant
This makes the sixth year that a bunch of climate activists have become trapped in the Arctic ice and needed rescuing.
take our poll - story continues below
Would more gun control laws reduce mass shootings in America?
A similar incident occurred in July of 2016, as I reported at Breitbart at the time:
The Polar Ocean Challenge set out on a two-month campaign hoping to prove that the ice at the North Pole was melting. As the expedition’s website explains, the group aimed to show “that the Arctic sea ice coverage shrinks back so far now in the summer months that sea that was permanently locked up now can allow passage through.”
Despite their best intentions to show that the ice is melting and the temperature at the pole is higher than normal, the group has only been confronted with the exact opposite as ice continues to block their path.

It appears that this year the exact same thing is happening.
Meanwhile, the mainstream media has ignored the story of the trapped ship and continues to report that the Arctic is warming.
This report, for instance, hit the media after the ship had to be rescued because of the ice:

As Breitbart News’ James Delingpole reported, this has been happening over and over again over the last decade.

Delingpole noted that this has happened no less than six times.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 7:29pm
Stupid Is as Stupid Does, and I would put money on it they still make the climate change argument.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 7:48pm
and THATS TARD LOGIC !!  LOL   LOL   Thumbs Up
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 8:03pm
Sounds like a boatload of slow learners, there!Confused
Source: Babylon Bee
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:28pm
Leave those stupid bass-tards on the ice like what happened to Franklin's expedition of 1848.  Their two boats got stuck in the ice and all 129 men perished from that event... Some tried to get down to Hudson bay fur trading center, others tried staying with the boats...  And several years later, some navigated through the area and came out inthe Pacific side... because it had warmed up enough that year... and then there were years after that that no one traversed because it was all iced up all summer... Nothing new... 
 ... so set them globall warming alarmist idiots out on the ice and let them experience mother nature to it's fullest extent instead of racing up with hellicopters to save their worthless arses.  It definitely be one lesson that they would never forget.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:20am
Wonder how many tons of pollution their little foray pumped out?
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:12am
Whatever they claimed has happened, I'm pretty sure it must be Trump's fault Shocked
I have no tag line

TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:17am
Life is like a boat of dimwits... <--- read in the cadence used by Forrest Gump
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:01am
The dimwitts probably think that they are stuck in dehydrated hard water, global warming and all
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:17am
I'm sure they weren't worried about Global Warming trying to keep their nuts warm!! Idiots.......Where was good ole' Al Gore? Probably relaxin' in a chair on his beach property in CA. simpin' a pina' callotta'....   Ahhh.... life is good......
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'IB, 49'G, 50'WF, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:13pm
now , you KNOW there "BOAT" was solar powered, right ?  and SAILS for the WIND !!... No way in self respecting Eco-Turd would be on a DIESEL powered ship !! LOL
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
Y'know, the hypocrisy just hit me... with the left-talk turning toward cannibalism, plus their BS about the plight of the polar bears, why not just leave them there for polar bear food?!?!?! Now THAT'S a great idea!!!
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
New banner for the left:
CANNIBALISM, NOT CAPITALISM!
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:14pm
"Where was good ole' Al Gore? "
  Al Snore should be sleepin with da fishies in the arctic oceon
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:24pm
Yeah just where was Al Whore? He should have winged up there in the Boeing and snatched em up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic