This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clay, this one is for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clay, this one is for you
    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 11:16pm
you are always telling us funny stories for a good laugh, but this one is true. It happened this past week at two establishments just down the road from me.

Two AM and it is last call at the local sometimes biker watering hole. One of the enterprising patrons stagger out, but he decides he is hungry. So at two AM, there is nothing within 10 miles to get a bit to eat.....but wait, right next door is a pizza shop, long since closed for the day. No problem, he makes his way over to the back of the pizza shop and finds his way inside! Once in, he makes himself at home, makes a sandwich, and eats. The owner found him there in the morning, asleep. From what I heard, there was a 'thank you' note and $25 dollars on the counter.

I'm told the owner chose not to press charges, but the intruder had to agree to make restitution to the owner. It seems, in situations like this, the state requires the shop be closed and decontaminated. So they lost a days business, plus whatever inventory required by state, etc

Ya just cant make this stuff up

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 11:27pm
Something tells me it will cost a little more than just $25
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 8:43am
Too bad drunks never pack something along for when they later get the munchies.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 2:57pm
Thumbs UpBeer  Handshake
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 6:26pm
MOST taverns here in WI serve all kinds of food stuff.  There's no excuse for leaving with an empty belly.  I remember those days,,,,,,,Dead

Good thing he stayed where he was at instead of riding his bike down the road.  NOT a good thing!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic