This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

&%#@&%*$ CITY BOTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 2:29pm
someone musta intercepted them seeds in the mail!
Sponsored Links

TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 3:21pm
Wait for warmer weather and have a load of slurry spread onto your land bordering the complainant.
Cow manure is bad enough but just to be fair, have a load of hog manure laid down.
If you really want to mess with him, tell him the day before that you have done a deal with all the septic pumping companies where they can offload their tank trucks on your property.
That'll get him wound up.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 4:26pm
here be whatcha need !!

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 4:31pm
OR........ if you REALLY want so spread some SHEEET !!!

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:34pm
Still love this one...Wink

[TUBE]hgOtVe9AgX0[/TUBE]

Ida sprayed the hippies, tents and all!Wink
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:43pm
hmm..up here farmers are only allowed to spread 'brown gold' for a few days so best check local bylaws...see if there is one  !
If not, find out when the bots are having a party..do it the day before !!

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

HEY,,,,,,wait just a minute there,, Ray,,,,,,you ain't tryin to get in on my enterprise to send them folks some of these special, impossible to eradicate, high reproducting rate,,,,,goat heads are Ya,,,??  You get these sobs started and you almost got to get rid of the dirt down bout 11" and replace with dirt from some other state,,,,thas how bad they are to get rid of,,,,,,LOL Sent some to ole Shameless,,,but ain't heard any back on how he come out with them stockholders,,,,,WinkWink

Oh I can find some of the goat heads to but them nasty things poke youCryOuch  This poison oak only itches like crazy on most but not me.LOL  The only time I got any was a miserable humid day, and I had to fix fence were somebody drove a dozer over it. The sap was oozing out the broken little sticks. I was sweating up a storm so my skin was opened up. and one of the ends rubber down my arm. Didn't make it bleed but left a track of scratched up skin and laid the sap in there. It got this big old boil about a inch tall and it kind of Confused burned Unhappyand kinda itched Nuke  and itched some more. So I found out what the rest of you get, but grow up crawling in it before I knew it was bad.

I want to say back 70ish ,county what I call spray cops today but back then the Ag commissioner had some bugs, beetles I think they were that eat the goat heads plant or seed I don't know cause we didn't have any real close. They were giving them away, AND THEY DID THE SmileJOB.  You could not find a goat head for 20 years, AN THE BUGS DIED OFF, they had nothing to eat. As far as I know the bugs didn't eat anything but goat heads so none of the unexpected things happened. But the way government worksAngry  all the good people retired Dead and just dead wood left that ant got no idea how to find the bugs againAngry.

Now got some of them @$^&((*)*%# in the yard. All the gravel pits in this whole state is just breeding grounds for every evil weed that is known to man I thing. If you got new tires they get in the groves and ride for miles before they fall out I think.

So a case of government took it and now give it back.

Being a nice guy I let you be in charge of sending are buddy goat headsWink. But get on it would you, he was sounding Cry  like he was unloved Embarrassed  cause your other shipment never made itLOL.

Edited by Ray54 - 09 Dec 2018 at 6:32pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:14am
buddy of mine was at the last county board meeting, he said some gal got up in front of the board and told them her family moved out to the country and she wanted to know how long it would be before they put the street lights up on the gravel road past their home? LMAO!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:12am
Don't laugh too long.. subdivision 'they' built on some of Ontario's highest yielding bean land(in the books) HAS street lights ! Arrgh.. it was so nice out here 10 year ago.. NOW, they've bought another 37 acres and those light are CLOSER to me( 1000' due west') , so much for watching magnificent sunsets...
sniff,sniff
Jay

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 11:14am
Got a good scope on your rifle?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 7:10pm
I wonder what makes farmer bots think that city bots should be deprived of the right to buy land and move out to some kind of plot out of the city.  Confused
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 8:20pm
Dave , up here LOCALLY, I've seen thousands of acres of PRIME farmland bulldozed over, paved,litup and covered with houses. Must be I'm getting old BUT I KNOW you can't grow nothing worth eatin in a field of asphalt.I'm , well, I WAS, a citybot, came here to the burbs in '84 and enjoy the 'country living'. I don't want street lights, city water, city sewers,sidewalks,noise and traffic,funny smells or nosey neighbours and I accept my taxes are HIGHER than being in the city. I want to grow my own veggies,have a fire,walk with a beer in hand and pee on my tree. Help neighbours if I can, listen to the birds, Little things.Oh yeah.. play with my 'oranges'.....
What irks me about misplaced citybots is their demand to bring the city out here ! You won't find many farms from east of Toronto to Niagara Falls. Google maps is scary ! We USED to have the Niagar Fruitbelt... it's GONE, NO soft fruits grown or processed...all paved over for houses or grapes. I know of 8 barns that have been 'lost' in the past 15 years...that's 7 small farms( each 200ac or less ). Ironically the City sent me a questionaire about how the new 'greenspace' should be designed. Yeah lke  a flat 2ac parcel  of grass an replace the 50ac farm that was there 40 years ago.
yup, getting old and grumpy.....
Jay
Jay

Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Dave H Dave H wrote:

I wonder what makes farmer bots think that city bots should be deprived of the right to buy land and move out to some kind of plot out of the city.  Confused

I have nothing against city people moving out and being neighbors. What I am against is these city people have unreal expectations when they get to the country!   They want city quality of life but no smells or noise of the country! When they somehow find your number and call you to ask if you don’t have other fields to spread manure on, or ask if you could wait to plant till it rains or at least the wind is in a different direction that’s when I have issues with them! Or better yet they walk out by you in the field on a Saturday morning at 1030 in their pajamas and ask you why you need to be plowing so early! “It’s our only day to sleep in” is my issue!
WD D17D 170 190xt 190xtIII 200 7020
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:34pm
Kurt and Jay, I couldn't have said it any better.  BUT,,,,,,,them new left wing judges are saying that WE have to put a filter on the back end of a cow, only work from 10 am to 6 pm so as not to deprive other residents of their right to 'quiet' time....
Well YES, that pizzes me off!!!
You want to be my neighbor?  I can help you with about any problem you might run into.  I can come over and dig a hole for you to throw all that 'junk' left by the previous owner.  I can do ALL kinds of things for you.  But the ONE thing I WON'T do is CHANGE MY way of life.  I was here FIRST.  YOU get along with me....
Sorry, but this kind of chit boils my blood....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 10:34am
Right Ted? I’m thankful my neighbors have since left! Maybe not that they left due to foreclosure but what a pain in the rear they were. Just hoping and praying I get better and not worse one as it is on the market now! Perhaps if the farm economy wasn’t so bad we could buy it ourselfs as the house is bigger and nicer than ours!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Dave H Dave H wrote:

To add to Jay,Kurt,an Teds comments that are right on the mark I got a story.

I rent a 80 that has a right of way along part of 2 sides. It's a paved road and original owner that subdivided put in a cattle guard at each end. There have been cattle on it every year since the complaining party has owned here acreage.  Well she has it in her head I should fence her road out as she is afraid Cryof hitting a cowOuch

It is NOT MY PROBLEM. Just drive slowly,and the cows have the right of way. In that I don't try to Nuke cause trouble I supplied electric fencing materiel, her people put it up. Not that it is was done correctly,but it made her happyTongue for now.

It is not my problem to tell citybots the implications of having a cattle guard on a road. But in the Land of Fruits and Nuts the realtor is responsible to tell everything like thatLOL.

The word on the street is she is selling, but she called that I should not spread roomersWinkWink. Well I can only hope, but no It seems each knew-beConfused is even worse.   

Edited by Ray54 - 15 Dec 2018 at 1:43pm
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:26pm
There should be signs at the edge of town that read this is farm country, cows smell bad but they furnish your milk and beef and they make manor that is spread on the field. If you don't like it don't move here because they were here first.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:05am
yep Dave...as soon as they move out here, they want the farmers to shut off the drying bins at harvest time, they don't want us out after dark doing any farming even tho there might be bad weather coming in, they turn their dogs loose to wander the area and kill or injure our pets or livestock, they buy their kids diesel pickups and then the kids steal our diesel fuel, they complain when we park anything on "our" grass, they complain about our older buildings, they complain if we don't have every vehicle licensed, they don't stop at any stop signs, they want all the roads paved, they don't stay on their side of the road when topping a hill, they complain about our slow moving equipment, they complain when we build a fence to keep their horses off our property, they think that since we have a tractor with a blade or loader on it that we should come clean their driveways for free, they turn their kids loose on ATV's to terrorize our fields, doesn't matter if the crops are growing or not, they trespass in hunting season, they say our animals stink and try to make them Illegal to have, they throw their trash out on our properties, throw their old tires in our ditches, I could go on and on, all of the things mentioned has already happened here. i'm sure there is more to come.
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 12:09pm
come on shameless,you should have started that with this is no chit.  Wink

i cannot remember any of that going on where i live on my 5 acre plot.

you know, I just threw my original post in to stir up some humor.  i knew what the posts would sound like when they rolled in.  My dog is not in this fight, but I got a kick out of it.

And yes i do plow some of the neighbor's drives out for grins, but one of them is a real fox.  Big smile

Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 2:35pm
[QUOTE=Dave H]
come on shameless,you should have started that with this is no chit.  Wink

i cannot remember any of that going on where i live on my 5 acre plot.

you know, I just threw my original post in to stir up some humor.  i knew what the posts would sound like when they rolled in.  My dog is not in this fight, but I got a kick out of it.

And yes i do plow some of the neighbor's drives out for grins, but one of them is a real fox.  Big smile

[/QUOTE
Dave, I’m glad you get a kick out of it! It sure as h3ll is not any fun on my end!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 4:44pm
shameless, I hate it when you beat around the bush... Just tell us WHAT YOU REALLY THINK !! LOL   LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic