This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Children Can Be......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Children Can Be......
    Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 2:18am
whatever they think they are????  WTH??
Anybody else seen or heard of this **** going on in schools today?1?!?!!

Kids can think they are a cat or a dog or a pigeon or,,,,,,,,,,,whatever they want to be besides a RATIONAL boy or girl... 

Got this problem in YOUR school?  Haven't heard about it?  You better check, cause I didn't think it was happening here either until I was talking to a teacher....

I THINK this might mitigate the problem, or something like this.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with the NEA?!?!?!?!  Now there's an origination we need to get rid of!!!!

Cat Boy

So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, and this is hilarious.  ??.
Imagine if you can, that one of my boys told me they thought they were a cat?
Sitting at the supper table son says: “Dad, I think I’m a cat!
Dad: “No son, you’re a boy! “
My son: “No dad some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”
Dad: ?? “OK!! “
My son: “Hey, where’s my supper? “
Dad: “Your supper is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”
My son: “What???”
Dad: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”
My son in the corner looking bewildered!
Me to my wife : “Is that cat neutered”??
My wife: “I will make an appointment!! “
My son: “What??? “ ??
Dad: “Your mother and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”
My son: “What???”
Dad: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the barn you stupid cat!!”
My son: “Dad, I think I’m a boy!”
Dad: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your supper!!”
Spay and neuter these animals.    Stop them from reproducing.  Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.    
End of story!

Remember how the gov't got rid of "Ma Bell"?  They/WE need to do the same thing with the NEA....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

jdeere562 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdeere562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 2:47am
My younger friend has a Daughter in school. Guess she identifies as a cat. Wants a litter box in the restroom! I like the approach you posted.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 7:21am
A year or so ago there was a school district, I think in Indiana, that put in litter boxes for the furries to use. At first I was a bit upset. Then I got to thinking I wonder if they're calling the furries bluff? I never heard anything else about it. The part I don't understand is if these kids are getting picked on and that's what is pushing this, do they not understand that using a litter box and a scratching post is going to cause them to be picked on a hell of a lot more?

I don't think them getting picked on is causing it. I think it's a "hey look at me" or a parent saying "you can be anything you want" and the kid pushing it as far as possible
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 7:42am
That's all a bunch of BS as a publicity stunt. Somehow, people have figured out that negative publicity (such as I am dishing out right here), is still publicity, and they think that's cool. In a neighboring town school, they had to put in a litter box for a girl who "identified as a cat." Real cool to be her, because she won her case and got her litter box. Story goes, that one day a bunch of boys decided to identify as dogs, and started barking at her and chasing her down the hallways. The dogs are the ones that got in trouble. But all in all, it's making a mockery of our education system. Darrel
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2024 at 8:42am
There are a small percentage of kids that have mental problems. Has always been that way. Encouraging the mental illness to CONTINUE instead of REPAIRING it, is a big problem.. Yes.. most are looking for attention that they dont get at home... Same as being a Tic Toc Influencer.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic