This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheap way to ballast tractor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roscoe62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 4:48am

Also, you don't need a tube with Rim Guard (or with washer fluid), saving ~ $50 per tire. 

Actually, my local tire store charges $85 per tube (18.4X38), but everyone needs to make a living somehow.

Roscoe
Sponsored Links

victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 5:37am
Gerald J

Your reply proves you don't know how to handle CaCl2 on metal. If you let it sit their and draw moisture yes it will rust. I have had multiple leaks with zero damage because it was managed properly. Guess what a liquid CaCl2 plant is built from? Steel.   The rail cars that travel all around the country?   Steel. The 55 gallon drums of briquettes that gets shipped overseas. Plain steel.   7th grade Chemistry goes along way in cleaning up CaCl2.
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
Allis dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allis dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:38am
we have calcium in several tractors on the farm. Issue that I have is like the leak we had in the loader last year with 18.4r38. We don't like to change the tires ourselves very often. Not enough hours in the day and especially more work with fluid. So the tractor sits in the shed on a jack stand with the leak at the top for 3 days, rusting...

Now the tire guy gets there charging maybe $50 an hour. He just pops of the outside bead and pull the tube to repair and puts it back together. Do I tell him, no, completely pull the tire off, and clean everything and add an extra 2 hours labor? DO I tell him to go home and I'll clean it then pay him another $70 trip charge to come back?

How about one of those slow seeps. The ones that you add air about every 5 day. When your going like mad planting before the rain, do you stop the whole system for half or a whole day to get the tractor back home, unhook it, then clean and fix everything? Or do you keep running and fix when it rains or after done planting?

It's one thing for a hobby guy, or one with several tractors to swap small equipment around to feed cows or something.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:48am
I think I gotta agree with Allis dave though my tire guy doesn't carry the non corrosive ballast.... yet. When he does I'll probable switch. It just makes sense and is just one thing less to worry about between oil changes.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 7:57am
Very well reasoned and stated Allis Dave
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Allis dave Allis dave wrote:

we have calcium in several tractors on the farm. Issue that I have is like the leak we had in the loader last year with 18.4r38. We don't like to change the tires ourselves very often. Not enough hours in the day and especially more work with fluid. So the tractor sits in the shed on a jack stand with the leak at the top for 3 days, rusting...

Now the tire guy gets there charging maybe $50 an hour. He just pops of the outside bead and pull the tube to repair and puts it back together. Do I tell him, no, completely pull the tire off, and clean everything and add an extra 2 hours labor? DO I tell him to go home and I'll clean it then pay him another $70 trip charge to come back?

How about one of those slow seeps. The ones that you add air about every 5 day. When your going like mad planting before the rain, do you stop the whole system for half or a whole day to get the tractor back home, unhook it, then clean and fix everything? Or do you keep running and fix when it rains or after done planting?
 Our tire service has the all the equipment on the truck. They clean the tire and rim inside and out with a low pressure pressure-washer that has a soap mixture incorporated in the spray.
 Maintenance is maintenance no matter how big or small the issues. To me a leaking tire, burnt out headlight or a blown head gasket all get treated with the same amount of concern. My equipment is not field ready unless all systems are working. As a plant manager I stop production for hours to fix machines that had issues. They were running and producing parts and making money, but not as much as they could. Yes my boss didn't like it but after about 6 months he noted how production had increased by the added maintenance of the machines.
 It's a mind set that is hard to change. When one is fixing equipment it is easy to see that the equipment is not producing. It is harder to see how much more productive that same equipment is when everything is operating correctly.

My whole point from the start of this topic is this. Calcium is only as damaging as the owner allows it to be.

Again use whatever you want as fluid, it's all good.

Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Gerald J. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerald J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 9:44am
I repeat. I was on a country road at least 10 miles from my farm headed for a welding shop that was another 5 miles from where the tire split with no water or other solvents available, driving about 20 mph when the tire split and the rust appeared in a few seconds. When I got to the welding shop I got some water and washed the rusty tractor, then walked a half block to the tire shop at the local grain elevator and had them come and pump out the remaining solution from the tires. While the welding shop worked on the back hoe, I went shopping and came up with a pair of new tires and got them installed by that elevator tire shop a few days later, and then drove the rig back to the farm. The new tires pulled better when plowing without ballast than the old tires did with ballast. I gave up trying to move round bales with the loader hiring a neighbor to move them with a bigger tractor. Eventually I added the JD 4020 to the machinery and moved the MF loader to it and the back hoe attachment. And I acquired an AC 2000 plow for the 4020.

Gerald J.
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 10:31am
I use my d15 alot for farming use it almost daily. So when I had to get the tires loaded again after getting a flat last summer I decided it was time to just suck it up and pay for the rim guard. Part of it is the debate about the rims rusting. But for me the bigger issue was the salt I just watched pour out on my hay field when I got a flat. If you noticed road salt doesn't help your lawn grow. I decided I didn't want to drive around the field knowing a flat would damage my field. There are times I drive that tractor across my garden and the last thing I want is to do something that will harm my garden. So to each their own. If you take care of the valve stems and clean the rims when you change the tires maybe everything will be ok. But if you put something in the tire it will end up leaking out on your land at some point. Rim guard seems to be the least bad in that respect. Weights are the best bit my d15 needs both the d17 only has wheel weights.
Allis dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allis dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by DennisA (IL) DennisA (IL) wrote:

Our tire service has the all the equipment on the truck. They clean the tire and rim inside and out with a low pressure pressure-washer that has a soap mixture incorporated in the spray.
 Maintenance is maintenance no matter how big or small the issues. To me a leaking tire, burnt out headlight or a blown head gasket all get treated with the same amount of concern. My equipment is not field ready unless all systems are working. As a plant manager I stop production for hours to fix machines that had issues. They were running and producing parts and making money, but not as much as they could. Yes my boss didn't like it but after about 6 months he noted how production had increased by the added maintenance of the machines.
 It's a mind set that is hard to change. When one is fixing equipment it is easy to see that the equipment is not producing. It is harder to see how much more productive that same equipment is when everything is operating correctly.

My whole point from the start of this topic is this. Calcium is only as damaging as the owner allows it to be.

Again use whatever you want as fluid, it's all good.

Very true, and I'm here arguing BUT I didn't put any fluid in my 45 after painting it. it's got 3 sets of weights. Sometimes I wish I had more weight, but it does ok. I want to fun pull with it a little, so for that I don't want weight in it anyway. The closest Rimguard dealer here is about an hour away. My 185 has calcium in it. If it springs a leak maybe then I'll clean and switch to Rimguard, but not until then.
Pete from IL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pete from IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 9:09pm
Victoryallis , why do you have to attack someone for reporting their experiences?  I like reading Gerald J posts and others that offer a lifetime of knowledge and experiences. Degrading someone else doesn't make you look smarter, it just makes you look bad.  Pete
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 9:11pm
Pete well said i agree with you 100%.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 6:02am
Back to the question. I'd go with hanging a massey on for cheap weight. Wink
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Pete from IL Pete from IL wrote:

Victoryallis , why do you have to attack someone for reporting their experiences?  I like reading Gerald J posts and others that offer a lifetime of knowledge and experiences. Degrading someone else doesn't make you look smarter, it just makes you look bad.  Pete

Why because he is reporting inaccurate information. He is bashing a product he doesn't understand how to use. I handle it everyday at work I know how it acts. It doesn't rust on contact. Sad part is he doesn't get it's how he handled that caused his problems. Does a car rust out upon immediate contact with road salt?   No takes time. CaCl2 is road salt. Sorry I'm not a participation trophy kind of guy I call a spade a spade.
corbinstein View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 7:00am
I still say it's cheaper to hang something underneath.... 8N ford comes to mind Big smile
dt1050 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt1050 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 7:11am
Originally posted by victoryallis victoryallis wrote:

Originally posted by Pete from IL Pete from IL wrote:

Why because he is reporting inaccurate information. He is bashing a product he doesn't understand how to use. I handle it everyday at work I know how it acts. It doesn't rust on contact. Sad part is he doesn't get it's how he handled that caused his problems. Does a car rust out upon immediate contact with road salt?   No takes time. CaCl2 is road salt. Sorry I'm not a participation trophy kind of guy I call a spade a spade.

ok,  there is yet another reason not to use calcium.  Not sure what school you went to or when, but I never took chemistry at all in school. so I reckon it makes more sense to me to not use a product I don't understand.  What I do have is common sense and experience, a product that will rust out a rim if ya don't handle it just right vs one that won't regardless of how it's handled is a no brainer for me.  dt
Just cause it's orange don't make it a tractor, there's only one..Allis Chalmers
Gerald J. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerald J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 10:58am
I did see the near instant rusting that day the tire pinched the tube and no amount of cleaning was available where I was. And who knows if the CaCl was pure or what other things it had in it to add to the corrosion and the concentration in the tire is very high, not like the brine applied to roads these days or in the pickle jar. The paint on the MF-135 housing was probably more than 25 years old and maybe easily flaked off exposing existing rust. The same paint and rust is still there.

I'm not illiterate, I had a year of HS chemistry and a year of college chemistry and another year of metallurgy along with years of shop courses and I'm still learning though I have three degrees in electrical engineering and hung out my shingle as as registered professional engineer for about 40 years where a lot of my work depended on the chemistry of combustion.

Gerald J.
Dan73 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 11:15am
Gerald J the good people here value your experience and knowledge.   Thank you for sharing it. As to the bitter response I hope the moderator will remind people that this isn't the political section on this part of the board we treat people with respect and value their different options.   
One bit of experience I will share about the Internet in general is when it comes to dealing with these things the best advice I have ever received is don't feed the trolls. Not to call anyone in particular a troll just to say there are trolls our there on the Web who get a thrill out of the attention.   
So Gerald I just want to say there are alot of us here who value your sharing your experience and advise with us.
dt1050 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt1050 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Dan73 Dan73 wrote:

Gerald J the good people here value your experience and knowledge.   Thank you for sharing it. As to the bitter response I hope the moderator will remind people that this isn't the political section on this part of the board we treat people with respect and value their different options.   
One bit of experience I will share about the Internet in general is when it comes to dealing with these things the best advice I have ever received is don't feed the trolls. Not to call anyone in particular a troll just to say there are trolls our there on the Web who get a thrill out of the attention.   
So Gerald I just want to say there are alot of us here who value your sharing your experience and advise with us.

well said
Just cause it's orange don't make it a tractor, there's only one..Allis Chalmers
wekracer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wekracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 1:18pm
Gerald, I had a very similar experience. I was brush hogging with a D17 with a set of wore out old tires that were hard as a rock from age that resisted thorns really well when I must have run a stob through a thin part in the tire. I was about 5 miles from home and every time that tire came around it would pufft out a spray of cacl. By the time I got home I was soaked. It was sticky and stiff all at the same time. My hair hardened like I had a whole can of hair spray and my cloths looked starched. I will never forget the feeling. That tractor was our loader and brush hog tractor and was already a little rusty so I don't recall weather the cacl hurt anything additionally.

What I can tell you for a fact is that the rims on that tractor were paper thin and had to be replaced at that time. I have two other D17s that have never had fluid and the rims on both of them are original and look like new. All three were shredded every night. And don't try to tell me road salt isn't carrosive. Look at any truck that plows snow in the Midwest. I know because I used to plow snow and I watched it rott trucks to the ground. The absolute fact is if you see a rotten rim on a tractor you know it has had calcium in it. I'm sorry but cacl is corrosive.
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 1:24pm
CaCl on a road in Winter in the snow doesn't have anywhere near the concentration
that it does as fluid in a tractor tire that is why cars don't rust as fast coming in contact with road salt.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 7:15pm
I used washer fluid in my WD and antifreeze in my skid steer.
Made a heck of a difference.

I just took an old in tank fuel pump and wired it up with long battery leads. Found a hose that fit the stem and put the stem at 11 oclock, threw the pump in the bucket  (tire off the ground). Stop and let air out every now and again. Takes a little while, but get the chart for how much the tire takes and you can monitor it with 5 gal buckets.
How I did it anyway and works for me.
I work cheap on my own stuff and know what happened if I get bit later.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 8:38pm
Gotta love internet forums we have a group people with very limited experience who are all now experts in their own mind.   Perhaps before you get in a pissing match on the web you should know who you are up against. How many of you realize I have over 20 years experience and countless millions of gallons of CaCl2 behind me. I have worked with every stage of the manufacturing process at one point or another. I deal with more CaCl2 in less than one minute at work than 99% of the forum members will ever see in their life. Gerald talks about the CaCl2 making his clothes stand up on their own in order to stay in solution long term at air temp it had has to be at roughly 38% or lower over the years I have worn plenty of 42% and it has yet to make my clothes stand up. 68% would make his clothes stand up but would need to be constantly heated to stay liquid.   We do line flushes with 24% because it is nearly impossible to freeze it up.   Two of our heat exchangers are circa 1942 and in 2015 we set a all time production record with them.   If CaCl2 is a fraction as nasty as folks on here claim how has the process held up this long?   Our tanks are made of mild steel if CaCl2 rusted everything on instantly on contact how do they last decades for us? Now do folks realize why I'm perfectly comfortable with it? HOT HOT water and a bit of patience and it will clean up like it never happened. So why would I ever pay a premium for another ballast that is more expensive, is less available, and my tire guy hates.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 8:54pm
Find a different tire guy. No matter how you cut it, a tire with CaCl2 requires more upkeep with rusted rims if left over winter.   Big fat period.
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Auntwayne View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auntwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 10:06pm
   Victory, It is the amount of disrespect and smart aleck attitude that you are showing to a well respected forum member that is what is being called into question.  Duane A Renko
Dad always said," If you have one boy, you have a man. If you have two boys, you have two boys". "ALLIS EXPRESS"
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 10:29pm
I am out on the road right now. When I get back to the farm I will post pictures of the rims on my 7045. The tires are the original tires from the factory. Right side is for fluid . The left side sprung a leak over a year ago which sprayed calcium chloride all over the rim . I bought it from the dealership on the terms that they would fix the left rear tire.   They put a new tube in without cleaning off the calcium chloride. To make the rim look better they painted over the calcium chloride. Now a year later the paint is peeling off the rim.
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
dawntreader74 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawntreader74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 10:43pm
the tire man ' got that beet' juice they put in tires now' had some put in two years ago' works fine. talk to your tire shop'
dt1050 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt1050 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 7:31am
Originally posted by victoryallis victoryallis wrote:

Gotta love internet forums we have a group people with very limited experience who are all now experts in their own mind.   Perhaps before you get in a pissing match on the web you should know who you are up against. How many of you realize I have over 20 years experience and countless millions of gallons of CaCl2 behind me. I have worked with every stage of the manufacturing process at one point or another. I deal with more CaCl2 in less than one minute at work than 99% of the forum members will ever see in their life. Gerald talks about the CaCl2 making his clothes stand up on their own in order to stay in solution long term at air temp it had has to be at roughly 38% or lower over the years I have worn plenty of 42% and it has yet to make my clothes stand up. 68% would make his clothes stand up but would need to be constantly heated to stay liquid.   We do line flushes with 24% because it is nearly impossible to freeze it up.   Two of our heat exchangers are circa 1942 and in 2015 we set a all time production record with them.   If CaCl2 is a fraction as nasty as folks on here claim how has the process held up this long?   Our tanks are made of mild steel if CaCl2 rusted everything on instantly on contact how do they last decades for us? Now do folks realize why I'm perfectly comfortable with it? HOT HOT water and a bit of patience and it will clean up like it never happened. So why would I ever pay a premium for another ballast that is more expensive, is less available, and my tire guy hates.
Sleepy

The only person claiming to be an "expert" is you.  the rest of us are giving our opinions or telling our experiences.  you disrespect a person because you don't agree with them.  rather than  standing on a stump and crowing like a little banny rooster try to give helpful advice.

as for the original post.   if ya want to use CaCl2 go ahead.  as for me the risk ain't worth it and with the availability and low cost (some times free)  of used anit-freeze that won't corrode or rust the rums, why would I? dt.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 7:33am
The only reason I didn't use antifreeze is because it's so toxic and if my dog licks a leaking tire it could be very bad. Myself I'd rather just pay for the beet juice or RV antifreeze.

A few years ago I did go so far as to get my hands on four 55 gallon drums of used antifreeze but after thinking about it over the summer I went with CaCl2 and brought the antifreeze back to the dealership which what gave the stuff to me in the first place.

Edited by Lonn - 07 Apr 2017 at 7:35am
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
dt1050 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt1050 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

The only reason I didn't use antifreeze is because it's so toxic and if my dog licks a leaking tire it could be very bad. Myself I'd rather just pay for the beet juice or RV antifreeze.

A few years ago I did go so far as to get my hands on four 55 gallon drums of used antifreeze but after thinking about it over the summer I went with CaCl2 and brought the antifreeze back to the dealership which what gave the stuff to me in the first place.

yea, that is definitely a down side of anti freeze.  the neighbor got beat juice in his kobuta and loves it.  If I had more animals around I'd probly use something less toxic.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 7:54am
victoryallis, what you do at work has NO bearing on a farmer in a field or on the road.
Yes, we all hear about how we should changed the valve stem every 2 years.  When you have a slow leak, you usually don't even know about it until it has done it's damage.
You're talking about work in a plant where everything is handy.  We're talking about real life experience.  A BIG difference.  I for one don't need a chemistry lesson, I gave that up 50 years ago.

We're NOT into the business of making people feel bad on here or building egos.  This forum is for HELPING everyone.  THAT is what FARMERS and FARMING are ALL ABOUT.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic