This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cat Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cat Stuff
    Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:54am
  Wife made some Gingerbread Ornaments for the tree.  Our cat takes them off the tree in the living room and carries them to the kitchen where he puts them in his water bowl and plays with them with his paws .   Sure makes a brown mess in and around his water bowl.   
    Cats sure can come up with the craziest things to do to entertain themselves
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:07am
 Yeah Ken,,,I put up with the three Mommas cats in the garage cause of always having some kittens to watch and laugh at their antics,,,,LOL Them kitties can keep themselves entertained for hours with a small rock or bolt or just bout anything they find and push it or roll it around almost like a game for 2-3 of them,,,,LOL
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:28am
The best thing to keep a cat busy is a couple of kittens๐Ÿ˜บ
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
1955CA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1955CA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 11:52am
My cats sure love when we put the Christmas tree up. They climb up inside it and use it as their home, LOL.

I got one like you too Ken. She always takes a toy and sticks it in my Lab/Mastiff's giant water bowl. We're always taking stuff out of the water bowl.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 2:32pm
Cats prove the world ain't flat.  If it was they would have everything knocked off it already!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 4:17pm
Thought the only thing a cat in the house was good for was to crap in a litter box, scratch in it and then walk on the kitchen counter and table. Thumbs Down
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 6:05pm
Cat stuff... Hmm. had some of it on the heel of my left boot, today.  Second time this week, the adorable kitty has shat in my path, in the garage.  If it keeps up, me an her are gonna have a little discussion...Dead
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 7:48pm
HUbert,  My feelings exactly.   God made cats to catch mice in the barn.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by weiner weiner wrote:

HUbert,  My feelings exactly.   God made cats to catch mice in the barn.
x2. 
Humans=inside
Critters=outside. 
At least, that's my way of doing it. 
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:10am
Creston...if'n you ever spend the night here, you'll have a kitty sleeping on yer tummy and 4 big dogs that will take turns giving you kisses on the face or yer toes all night long!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:11am
if someone could produce a pill to keep kittys in the kitten stage and dogs in the puppy stage, they'd be a multi billionaire!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:46am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

if someone could produce a pill to keep kittys in the kitten stage and dogs in the puppy stage, they'd be a multi billionaire!

Yes but then all the girls would be HS. cheerleaders and probably not cook fer chit.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:27am
And who would care if they couldn't cook. ..? Darrel
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:03pm
Not even gonna touch that one!!! LOL!!!! thanks; ac fleet
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:24pm
I am with Ac fleet
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 1:38pm
i'm with Darrel!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:19am
X 2 X 2.....There's enough energy in a peanut butter samich to keep a guy goin for at least a couple a days...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:41am
Thad....didn't yer Pappy ever tells you that bad girls was good to find?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic