Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cancel next weeks TURD Debate ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cancel next weeks TURD Debate ?
    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 4:57pm
Clap   Clap   Clap

Next week's Democratic debate is now in jeopardy after all seven candidates slated to participate said they will refuse to take the stage over a labor strike at the proposed venue -- chaos that comes after the location was already moved once.

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, entrepreneur Andrew Yang, former Vice President Joe Biden, environmentalist Tom Steyer, South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar all announced in rapid succession Friday afternoon their plans to sit out the Thursday debate at Loyola Marymount University (LMU) if the college's food service workers are picketing.

"I stand with them," Warren tweeted Friday. "The DNC [Democratic National Committee] should find a solution that lives up to our party's commitment to fight for working people. I will not cross the union's picket line even if it means missing the debate."

Sanders immediately followed with his own tweet in support of the workers of Unite Here Local 11, a labor union representing the hospitality and food service workers at the university.

Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 5:25pm
Just as well. No one watches them anyway.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 6:56pm
To quote Joe Pesci, "Ok...OK...OK OK OK", and fakeindian, "I have a plan",
I am going to temporarily identify as a black woman, and declare my intentions to run as the first white black man woman for president! I will show up and debate myself! that should fill a couple of gaps in the dem ticket, including the void created by Missy Harris's recent departure, and the gay dudes exit. (if he hasn't left yet, he will)
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 8:30pm
Lou... you left out PEANUT BUTTER !!   white/ black/man/woman/ peanut butter !!  LOL

and the GAY dude was ButtWeasel, he is still in.......... but im not sure about BOOGER... he looks a little AC/DC to me.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 7:39am
best news ive heard if it isn't fake.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 8:40am
OH NO............ this is 100% TRUE.... DNC is scrambling right now to find a place in Vegas to hold the Dog and Pony show.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 9:37am
Why not San Franturdco?
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 9:45am
Piles of SH*T in the street and on the Stage !!! ............... I LIKE IT !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic