This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Camping shortages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camping shortages
    Posted: 05 May 2022 at 7:49pm
Guys, going camping next day or so, dont have enough freezer packs? A certain young lady told me, for years she has soaked sponges in clean water, put them in sealed up plastic bags and tossed them in the freezer over night. Ih buy the way, Guys dont ever use handy wipes for a quick wash up. Sitting down might be a little problem for a few minutes afterwards.
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 10:17pm
Them Clorox hand wipes ain't made for the back end.
DanWi View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 8:10am
Freeze milk or juice bottle full of water you can drink later.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 9:07am
frozen sponges ? Whatever happened to buying a block of ice from the guy with the ice house next to the lake ????
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 9:25am
We keep plastic pop bottle in the freeze 1/2 full of water and they make go extra for a cooler plus water to drink.
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 9:41am
if your using wipes buy the baby wipes. the disenfectant wipes are really for cleaning Items and shouldn't be used on your hands either. when we were deployed to the dessert baby wipes were the # 1 item you could get in a care package. I freeze the bags wine components come in there flat and very tough. I've saved several form wine kits I bought. you can drink the water that's in them but usually I have plenty of water so I just refreeze. since they are flat I can lay in the bottom of the cooler
DanWi View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 1:00pm
Or you could freeze the wine in the bags.😉
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by DanWi DanWi wrote:

Or you could freeze the wine in the bags.😉 Orrr, drink the wine and freeze he bags, no wait, drink the wine and freeze the water....outa' wine now. OK get more wine, drink the wine and.....nuts, I forget, what were we doing?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by SteveM C/IL SteveM C/IL wrote:

Them Clorox hand wipes ain't made for the back end. Ben Gay doesn't work either! and that's a fact!

Edited by LouSWPA - 06 May 2022 at 6:36pm
Wait for the Lord;
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 8:30pm
Ben Gay doesn't work either! and that's a fact!

Yea... if your rubbing your thigh muscles, DONT touch anything else on the way back up !!! Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2022 at 12:51am
worse than that Steve! I had poison ivy after cutting firewood in the woods all day and crapping in the woods. Had a tube of prescribed ointment for the massive ivy rash, looked very similar to the tube of BenGay. I had the ointment on a littles shelf above commode. Somehow, with six of us in the house, the tubes got mixed , just a night lite in bathroom....well you can see where this is going! once applied, near impossible to get off, very unpleasant night!
Wait for the Lord;
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic