This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CA w/ 149 tire size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1955allisca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CA w/ 149 tire size
    Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 9:09pm
I only pull in deadweight tug pulls, it turns 14.9-26s with the stock 125 so i was wondering if anyone pulls 16.9-26s with a stock 149 like i plan on putting in my CA it almost seems like too much tire but i was seeing if there was anyone who had done it
Sponsored Links

dgerth View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgerth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 8:23pm
I ran last season with 16;9 x 24s and a 125 stock motor and did real good. You s should have no issues with yours. I will use the same tires with the new 160 motor. Good pulling.
Dgerth
1955allisca View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1955allisca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 9:19pm
Thank you good pulling to you also
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic