This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brother In Law having issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brother In Law having issues
    Posted: 26 Jun 2024 at 4:56am
Farm I used to aid in maintenance and at one time owned a small part is now in turmoil.  The partner he originally bought the place with passed in 2021, I had bought and is Contractually registered with the county recorder Half of what he originally had then as I abandoned the place signed that off to my Nephew.  Well, seems the Brother of that deceased partner wants the money from the Half that he once owned, is challenging the Contract I had with him and is challenging the Per Stirpes Right of Survivorship deed to my BIL and Nephew.

Richard has not ever shown interest in the place until now as he passes thru 74 years aged, has nothing except a cheap crook attorney that wants some cash as well.  He is suffering Agent Orange issues from Nam, has had several bouts with cancers and is losing sensibility as decided to start these challenges.  Deed was Contracted for Survivorship from Jim H. and my BIL to my Brother in Laws son, our Nephew in 1985.  The Nephew also received the share I had purchased from Jim H BY Signed Contract in 1994 and signed away to nephew in 2010, where this attorney is targeting his Pot Smoking as having interfered with his rationality and that WE coerced him to sign off on these statements.  Richard H is refusing to allow BIL access to a Death Cert to finalize the Deed Transfer.

Is great having Good Honest Friends, sad to see this nonsense occur
Sponsored Links

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2024 at 4:44pm
Yeah , thats a whole F-cked deal - crazy how all that happens- 

Edited by DougG - Yesterday at 3:25am
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2024 at 6:06pm
How can somebody legally block access to a death certificate? Isn’t that a County or State document? This process has legs all the way back to 1985? Talk about somebody being ‘Johnny on The Spot’! I thought as one of the biggest hyped pro’s of pot smoking is it does not alter the mind? Isn’t that what all 419 people claim?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2024 at 6:52pm
Spoke with BIL today as off due to rain, his attorney has already requested AND received the DC, the Deed transfer is complete and belongs to the Nephew.  The alter ego attorney tried to block it but as is Public Property due to being a County Record has already lost this challenge.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:54am
Will add, the Court is STILL Allowing the suit to proceed, until said time as lack of justification on Richard's part steps out and the judge throws the entire case out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic