This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brenda from Sandy Lake Imp & GOTO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sandylakeimplement View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylakeimplement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brenda from Sandy Lake Imp & GOTO
    Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 6:17am
It was good to see you again Calvin and we will be sure to take you up on the cold beverage offer : )
Sandy Lake Implement
Sandy Lake, PA
724-376-2489
www.sandylakeimp.com
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Sponsored Links

Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 6:05am
I was at Sandylake Tuesday noon to pickup a pair of used 23.1 x 34 tires from a Gleaner L2 for the duals on my D-21. Everybody seemed to be behaving. Home late last night after more pickups in eastern PA. I drove on some real goat paths especially hwy74 northwest of Carlisle. Sorry I didn't have time to visit along the way. Saw a nice I-400 tractor working for a living.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylakeimplement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 5:06am
No, I am just going for me. My husband, daughter and I will be attending :) It is a mini vacation!
Sandy Lake Implement
Sandy Lake, PA
724-376-2489
www.sandylakeimp.com
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Robert Mull Georgia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Mull Georgia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 5:36pm
Yep, I agree great people.I have ordered from her several times and they shipped quick with no problems.
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 5:23pm
Robert, I got some parts there a few years back, meet her, with others!  They are great people to work with!  Let me give you a hint, She is a "ball of fire" LOL
I can't say enough how good they are! How good they helped out!

Dave in Pa
Robert Mull Georgia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Mull Georgia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 3:43pm
You going to have a "Booth" with goodies? I am looking forward to meeting Brenda.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylakeimplement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 3:09pm
We are running a "Gathering of the Orange" promotion. Please visit our website for details.

Sandy Lake Implement
Sandy Lake, PA
724-376-2489
www.sandylakeimp.com
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic