Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black National Anthem NFL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black National Anthem NFL
    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:06am

Why do the people that claim to be so sensitive about racism promote racism like this every chance they get?
How many national anthems do we have?? Is there an Hispanic national anthem? An Asian-American national anthem? This is asinine. We are ONE America. E Pluribus Unum.

Edited by Gordy - 03 Jul 2020 at 11:09am
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:52am
E pluribus pluribus.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:08pm
the NFL is doing it's damnedest to go the way of NASCAR!!!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:37pm
The league has ZERO Right to call itself The "National" Football League now. They have determined ONLY the Black players matter not ALL the players matter where these people are making MILLIONS to play a game, so done with this BS, NOT watching, will be informing advertised product manufacturers of at least my being revolted enough to NOT support them as they support this BS.
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:00pm
Some of those NFL players might want to look up the story about killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Or talk to U of MO about what happened to ticket sales, donations, etc. after their fiasco a few years back, when the coach and AD allowed the players to call the shots.

So go ahead and play the BNA......players on the field and fans in first two rows will enjoy it.....rest of the seats will be empty.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:10pm
There is no BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM........... That is just more TURDIE BS and Pandering to the  Lemmings... I agree, SPORTS are now on the DECLINE as they try to get Politically Correct.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:47pm
so... if all NONblacks drop their support of the NFL, how long will the NFL survive ? I talking about ALL support here, so no more buying tickets, jerseys, coffemugs,paytv,etc. That's everyone , not just the common Joe , so including corporations who have 'boxes', season tickets, etc.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:16pm
as far as I am concerned I have only one nation anthem and there playing it now. I don't except any other song period. anyone else with me.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:40pm
Jay would NOT take long, Basketball is already feeling those pains along with the Soccer that become a statement for LGBTQ1234.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:12pm
bna?Wink

Caution, explicit lyrics...WinkWink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 6:51pm
Its the WHITE MIDDLE CLASS RACIST that are supporting the BLACK NFL and NBA ... without all you RACIST buying tickets them BLACK millionars would be out of a job !!  Thumbs Up
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:27pm
Here's Salty's take on it, usual warning applies...Wink

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 4:51am
Lift Every Voice and Sing

A group of young men in Jacksonville, Florida, arranged to celebrate Lincoln’s birthday in 1900. My brother, J. Rosamond Johnson, and I decided to write a song to be sung at the exercises. I wrote the words and he wrote the music. Our New York publisher, Edward B. Marks, made mimeographed copies for us, and the song was taught to and sung by a chorus of five hundred colored school children.
Shortly afterwards my brother and I moved away from Jacksonville to New York, and the song passed out of our minds. But the school children of Jacksonville kept singing it; they went off to other schools and sang it; they became teachers and taught it to other children. Within twenty years it was being sung over the South and in some other parts of the country. Today the song, popularly known as the Negro National Hymn, is quite generally used.
The lines of this song repay me in an elation, almost of exquisite anguish, whenever I hear them sung by Negro children.

Lift every voice and sing   
Till earth and heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise
High as the listening skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us.   
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on till victory is won.

Stony the road we trod,
Bitter the chastening rod,
Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;   
Yet with a steady beat,
Have not our weary feet
Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?
We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,
We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered,
Out from the gloomy past,   
Till now we stand at last
Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years,   
God of our silent tears,
Thou who hast brought us thus far on the way;
Thou who hast by Thy might   
Led us into the light,
Keep us forever in the path, we pray.
Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,
Lest, our hearts drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;
Shadowed beneath Thy hand,   
May we forever stand.   
True to our God,
True to our native land.

I have no problem with the song, itself, a tribute to what Lincoln accomplished.   Hope unborn is not dead!  (But unfortunately about 50% of black unborn are dead...)

Edited by DiyDave - 04 Jul 2020 at 4:57am
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 11:53am
BNA ?    I kinda thought it might be Al Jolson in blackface singing "MAMMY''Big smile
I love pigs they turn vegetables into bacon

POLITICS-POLY Meaning Many     Tic- A Small Filthy Bloodsucking Dependent Creature
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 12:06pm
It is not a National Anthem, it is a tribute to Lincoln's achievement and the end of Slave Life, that does not represent anyone these days as the African Heritage Community do not even represent/honor themselves anymore.
only AC orange View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote only AC orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 10:58am
NFL, BNA, what next? stupid, stupid, stupid! Stupid is as Stupid does - can't fix it, stupid breeds stupid - maybe a bunch of vasectomies?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic