This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bike Rider ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 8:47am
There are inconsiderate people EVERYWHERE... it doesn't matter wether you're on a bicycle, in a truck, at a computer, or writing laws.

The question is, which one do YOU want to be?

I prefer to be neither.

For every video of a moron doing one thing, there's a video of a moron doing another.  There's certainly no shortage of morons in this world.

We live in a society of freedoms, yet so easily forget that in order to be free, we have to 'share' freedom amongst ourselves.  The founders of this country understood very well, that the rights of one individual end, where another individual's rights begin.

If you'd like to ban something, look at all the other things around that someone would feel unnecessary... and add them to the list.  When you're old, you can tell your kids all about what it was like to go hunting, until they banned it... and target shooting... and fishing (certainly not necessary anymore, right?).   You don't need to drive anymore- the government will send a bus by your house once a day, but you don't need to go anywhere, you can buy your groceries on Amazon, and they'll deliver them with a drone.
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 5:18pm
I'm not sayin they should be banned, just treated as any motorist would be treated, when ya does the crime ya pays the fine or does the time...Hug

Edited by DiyDave - 04 Mar 2020 at 5:19pm
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 6:15pm
Long-story-short, I'm not alone in the thinking that the
"spandex" wearing crowd "MORE THAN" stretch their ROW laws??
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 11:39pm
and them morons is breeding!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 12:36am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

the stockholders go on that ragbri thing in IA, they said it was a great way to meet people, party with them, get free food/booze/lodging while riding across the state. I think they should be required to have plates on them too, govt already taxes us to death, they should share in it too!
I agree, they need to have a license also.  They get to ride on public roads, they should also share the upkeep.   A LOT of my tax $$$$ and the 'fees' for license here in WI goes toward bicycle trails, snow mobile trails, hiking trails and a lot of other crap that THEY should be sharing the $$$ part of it too.  Makes my azz sick that my truck plates have to fund all their 'FUN' stuff.
Here in WI, the get their half of the road.  It's a LAW and they know it.  My big problem is WHY don't they have to have a SMV sign on the back of that bicycle???  I'd bet that most of em couldn't keep up with an Amish buggy and THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE SMV on their buggy.
We MUST clean out the swamp!!!!!!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 6:25am
[TUBE]5So8WTrL3H8[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic