This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bike Rider ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bike Rider ??
    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 3:41pm
With the 50 degree day we have been blessed with today, it brought out some bicycle riders. I happened to get behind a single rider on my way home that rode in the exact center of "our" lane and refused to get over to the shoulder to pass for about a half mile. Is this becoming the new "NORM" of cyclist behavior??
Sponsored Links

john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 3:58pm
Someone needs to explain the law to them, in MI it is very complicated.  Ride on the edge of the rode in the lane traveling with traffic.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 4:00pm
BUTT, BUTT.... they are ENTITLED !!  just ask them.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 4:46pm
YA! we got that chit here again too! Cops told me that I have to give them full lane and when passing, I gotta get completely in the passing lane. ILLINOIS law! ---- Time to mount a big fan on the side of my truck and blow their a$$ clear across the road ditch into the field.
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 5:04pm
Local Gendarmerie really enjoy issuing tickets to that type. Do not care if they get them pled down as Still have to go to court to do it, Impeding Traffic flow, creating a Hazard to Motoring Safety, last I checked the County Boys stated was points on the Rider's REAL Driver's License when get these.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 6:13pm
Yep they are special.LOL But only got give them 3 feet out here. LOL But the real horses a.. among them will carry a stick LOL showing you their space Confused or  tempting you to hit it LOL.

The 3 foot rule came about after one would not let a loaded concrete truck pass on single track but public road. So the truck eased by and "Mister Special" hit a rock and tipped under the truck. 

Edited by Ray54 - 01 Mar 2020 at 6:20pm
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 7:40pm
Don't know who but a firefighter used to love to slip up behind a bunch of them and hit the Federal Q siren and the air horns at the same time. Or if on a call go by with the Federal Q screaming. LOL
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 6:17am
We've had a 3 day bicycle race going this weekend. It's aggravating as all get out. If you think one or two are entitled you should a few hundred. They did get to experience the spreader truck again this year. That was fun. On Friday I was turning right from a stop sign and had one of the idiots come around me in the other lane approaching a blind corner! I guess he didn't want to hurt his time
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 6:30am
The other curious of the 'Special People' here is they evidently do not read as they fail to comprehend they TOO are required to follow road law signage, IE Stop, Yield, NO PARKING, Pedestrians ONLY. Several get tagged on those when just continue on their merry way and in FRONT of the Police!!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 6:48am
yessh, please don't get me going about the 'Spandex' boys... something else to look forward to...
It's bad enough NOBODY drives the speed limit on my road. Little grey car just did 56MPH in a 24MPH zone and me, the hidden driveway on the corner....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 8:37am
     I don't know why they have to ride on busy state highways when there are plenty of paved back roads, not to mention the bike paths financed with tax money and that a very small percentage of the population use. Very dangerous  for everyone. Sometimes they are in rather large groups strung out for at least several hundred feet and impossible to pass, especially in some of our hilly areas. Some are courteous  to drivers and some are not.  
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 9:16am
I'm sorry, but they DO NOT belong on the roads, we're not talking about kids riding in their subdivisions or in front of their house on a quiet city street(if there are any left)
these idiots come by my come by my house in packs of 25-50 or more four or five wide strung out for a 1/4 mile with traffic backed up for a half mile or more. There are only a couple of places to pass a single car, no way are you going to pass this herd! Above this,
they have more rights on the road than I do in my tagged, insured truck which the fuel tax payed for that road. I've been sitting at a stop sign and these idiots crowd up beside me right up against my bed and mirror, and if they hit my $1,000.00+ mirror (and yes, new mirrors cost that much) who do you think is gonna get the blame? I asked one of the deputies that patrols our area what would happen, he said most likely it would become a civil matter and lets see....... my word against 20-30 bikes. I think they should have a tag and insurance just like I have to, in our state it's the same with those stupid mopeds going 25 mph on busy streets, no tag or insurance needed??? WTF?
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 9:50am
Start taking your pet Hyena along and let him stick his head out the back window.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 10:39am
Be glad you guys don't have to put up with the hundreds of TOTAL IDIOTS on Ragbri. Once a year hundreds of them ride across Iowa. They TOTALLY ignore traffic laws, I had to take the ditch to miss several of them who ran a stop sign. My grandsons car substained hundreds of dollars in damage when he had to take the ditch just missing a bunch of the idiots who purposely swerved in front of him. Did any of them stop? You can bet they didn't. Every dam bicycle on the highways ought to have a license plate and proof of full coverage insurance.
Tony.Or View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony.Or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 3:59pm
Dam  things  should  be totaly OUTLAWED !! Keep  em  off   the  road.      TC
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by ac hunter ac hunter wrote:

I don't know why they have to ride on busy state highways when there are plenty of paved back roads, not to mention the bike paths financed with tax money and that a very small percentage of the population use. Very dangerous  for everyone. Sometimes they are in rather large groups strung out for at least several hundred feet and impossible to pass, especially in some of our hilly areas. Some are courteous  to drivers and some are not.  

Our county back roads have NO Shoulders, they still ride on them and I have had to panic stop for idiots in MY Lane on a corner going UPHILL and unable to keep speed up where were SIDE BY SIDE in My lane. We have the KATY Trail and several suburban trail sets paid for by Taxpayers JUST FOR these turds, the common theme among them when ask why NOT on them, "Are Not Challenging Enough". So they challenge traffic, cars, stop and crap in road ditches or in a few known cases FRONT Yards, again NO Insurance, NO License to be on these roads and in MO there are statute as to No Shoulder NO BIKES.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 5:36pm
We have 'm on the back roads, here. travel in packs of 25-30, manbuns and spandex galore!  Still remember that time I hadda set of toolboxes, topside, on the chebby pickemup, hadda vice on the right rear door, ot the toolbox, hit a bump, just right, and the door would pop open, with a bang that would wake you up, in the cab.  I was goin down a hill on the back road, theres a pretty good bump about a quarter of the way down the hill.  road has a stream on each side of it, and where the bump was, a steep hill down to another stream!  Anyway, hit the bump, door opened, I looked out the  side mirror, as the bang startled the manbun in spandex so bad, I could see him goin ass over ten speed, rollin down the hill, into the stream!  Kept goin a ways, afore I pulled over and closed that door!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 9:51pm
the stockholders go on that ragbri thing in IA, they said it was a great way to meet people, party with them, get free food/booze/lodging while riding across the state. I think they should be required to have plates on them too, govt already taxes us to death, they should share in it too!
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 11:29pm
Several decades ago, a truck driver sharing most of the sentiments here decided to 'brush off' several riders on a windy saturday ride.  He Killed a WW2 POW, one off-duty highway patrolman, and a 13 year old girl.  Since then, Vehicular Homicide can count as First Degree Murder.  If you're angry with bicyclists, kill a few and find out what happens.  While you're at it, brush off someone on a horse, or a motorcycle, or another car.  Concealed Carry is easy, and now very common, in Spandex.

While obligated to follow signs and signals, pedestrians, human powered, and animal powered vehicles have right of way under ALL circumstances.  While it is RECOMMENDED that they ride as far right as possible, road conditions are as forgiving for a narrow tire, a buggy wheel, or a hoof as for an automotive or truck tire, so they are not required to.

When motor vehicles pass, they ARE REQUIRED to be completely in the other lane when passing.  Just like motorboats, sailboats, and rowboats, Motorized vehicles are NEVER the 'privelaged' vehicle over a pedestrian, human or animal-powered vehicle.

Shameless-  what 'stockholders'?  The only things that are 'free' on Ragbrai... saddle sores and exercise.  Bicyclists are motorists too... they pay taxes just like anyone else.
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 7:42am
Dave K, you actually got that incorrect as to Pedestrians and riders having ROW as in maritime. On the Water the LARGER Vessel has ROW, Sailboats and smaller motorized craft are supposed to remain CLEAR of the larger, harder to maneuver vessels. Same with Trains, they CANNOT maneuver away from a road vehicle thus the road vehicle MUST give ROW to a Train. This has been lost upon ignorant politicians seeking to derive a voter from the special interest groups, where Cars MASHED by Big Trucks that Also cannot stop on a dime are blamed when the car darts into stopping distance gaps the drivers leave open and then do stop in front of them.

In MO if there is NO rocked open shoulder just road ditch there are statute that explain the nuisance of Bicycles or joggers or just pedestrians walking where THEY Fail to relinquish ROW to Road traffic that may NOT be able to move a Full lane or even a partial to preclude hitting or chance scaring them.

Roads are generally paid for by Fuels Taxes and License Fees, they are not always paid that way where funds do come from General fund but that does NOT give credence to ROW for any and all to become a nuisance to motoring safety.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 10:18am
Ban the damn things from ALL roads! ---- They serve NO useful purpose on planet earth! --- Same goes for horses!  Tax the bastards like trucks and the number of them will drop in a heartbeat! 
In todays world roads are for motorized vehicles and these asshats are just out there causing grief to the general  public !
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 10:43am
Dave K you are correct about the right of way. Being I try to not need to hurry I will stay behind a bike until I can see to safely pass. But it sure would be nice if bike riders had a brain and used it for other than a parking place for a bike helmet.

They seem to always stop for water just over the top of a hill or around a blind corner. After I have followed for a ways sure would nice if they pulled over on the dirt when there is not a bluff or canyon to stop them.

Yes I live in a beautiful country(that is why I put up with Fruits and Nuts),but there are a bunch of wine tasting rooms,a rock quarry, and lake access. All on a narrow,winding road with major hills, as well as a farmer or 2. But come on not the place for bike promoters to tell every biker to come ride. 
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Dave K, you actually got that incorrect as to Pedestrians and riders having ROW as in maritime. On the Water the LARGER Vessel has ROW, Sailboats and smaller motorized craft are supposed to remain CLEAR of the larger, harder to maneuver vessels.

If you're willing to place a wager on maritime rules of the road, I'll place my USCG 100-ton pilot's license on the table.

The rule to which you speak, is not the law of man, it is the law of physics.
- Vessels under power are burdoned.
- Vessels under sail are privelaged over power
- Vessels under human, or adrift, are privelaged over both.
- Vessels moored are privelaged over all.

The title of size applies as follows:
(b)     A vessel of less than 20 meters in length or a sailing vessel shall not impede the passage of a vessel which can safely navigate only within a narrow channel or fairway.

--This is because the larger vessel is already under challenge of a narrow channel---

Note that part c includes that vessels engaged in fishing shall not impede a narrow channel, but fishermen always seem to.  Any of you guys fishermen?

A vessel proceeding against the current, is burdoned, whilst a vessel travelling WITH the current, is privelaged.

When two sailing vessels pass, the upwind vessel is burdoned, and the downwind privelaged, because, while the downwind vessel is being passed, it is deprived of wind.  Shall I continue?  One whistle to starboard, two to port...

Same with Trains, they CANNOT maneuver away from a road vehicle thus the road vehicle MUST give ROW to a Train.

The only 'Right Of Way' with trains, is the railroad property upon which they operate.  When a motor vehicle, pedestrian, or animal is on the tracks when a train comes through, the circumstance is called "Tresspassing".  When you cross a railroad track, you're ON the railroad's property.  They accept and welcome the passage of vehicles, pedestrians, etc., at those crossings as long as there is no train on, or approaching the crossing.  When the arms go down, you're violating their property. 

Can anyone here name when a train does NOT have Right Of Way?

The ONLY time that a train has NO 'right of way', is when that railway is on a bridge crossing a navigable waterway.  When the bridge span is open to permit navigating vessels, the train cannot cross.  Effie Afton, May 6 1856, and reaffirmed when a barge struck the Keokuk Municipal Bridge spanning over Lock 19 in the mid 1970's.

... Cars MASHED by Big Trucks that Also cannot stop on a dime are blamed when the car darts into stopping distance gaps the drivers leave open and then do stop in front of them.

I certainly agree with you on this point-  people who drive small vehicles have absolutely NO concept of what's around them... especially frequent in commuting big cities, and for some strange reason, it is frequently coincedent to bald tires and the first few moments of rain.

It is MY opinion, that before anyone should be granted a full driver's license, they must pass the driving test in a 79,000lb semi, AND on a motorcycle of at LEAST four times' their body weight.  I believe this would reduce pavement-based fatalities by a substantial margin.

In MO if there is NO rocked open shoulder just road ditch there are statute that explain the nuisance of Bicycles or joggers or just pedestrians walking where THEY Fail to relinquish ROW to Road traffic that may NOT be able to move a Full lane or even a partial to preclude hitting or chance scaring them.

That is not true.  The entire set of statute for bicycles and pedestrians is right here:

Roads are generally paid for by Fuels Taxes and License Fees, they are not always paid that way where funds do come from General fund but that does NOT give credence to ROW for any and all to become a nuisance to motoring safety.

Under that premise, then, you've prohibited farm animals, implements of husbandry, and pedestrians.

Roads were built for only one purpose:  Transportation.  They are not delimited, which is why a tractor pulling five hayracks, or a combine, or a team of mules pulling a 16-ton wagon of borax are all perfectly legal.  It is a public right-of-way that must be shared by everyone.

Consider this afternoon-  I drove through town on an arterial street of 35mph speed limit.  The pickup truck ahead of me never made it over 20mph.  It was drifting between the bike lane (right) and ragged edge of oncoming traffic lane (left).  Fortunately, the road had enough buffer space between the curbs that it posed no serious danger to anyone who was paying attention.  I did NOT get aggrivated by this driver, but those behind me DID.

I would have been concerned that the driver was impaired by alcohol, or drugs, or texting, but I did not.    The driver had a handicap license plate, with a USMC MAG-12 hat wedged over the passenger side headrest.  He wasn't being an ass, he was just OLD... If he was shipped into Korea when he was 20, he's what... 90 now?

My answer:  Respect.  There will ALWAYS be someone who makes mistakes and bad decisions.  There will ALWAYS be someone who misjudges speed, distance, and conditions.  There will ALWAYS be someone, something, somewhere that vanishes behind these (ever growing-larger) A-pillars, side mirrors, and below the window's sight-line.  There will ALWAYS be a last-minute text, or a bug in your eye, or a sneeze you couldn't supress. 

Respect that these things happen, and realize that when it does, There will ALWAYS be a little boy or girl on training wheels, holding a big dog's leash, or chasing a ball.  There will ALWAYS be that little old lady, that teenager walking home from practice, that mother with a babbling stroller.

The best advice ever, was told to me by a very wise man:
  -  Never hold a weapon, drive a car, operate machinery, or speak to your wife when drunk, or angry.

-  If you're angry, climb the stairs, open the door, walk up ten pews, and kneel for twenty minutes, until the anger goes away.

Edited by DaveKamp - 03 Mar 2020 at 5:53pm
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:55pm
Bicyclists are motorists too... they pay taxes just like anyone else.

ROAD TAX is paid thru Gasoline Tax....
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Bicyclists are motorists too... they pay taxes just like anyone else.

ROAD TAX is paid thru Gasoline Tax....

Roads are paid for by taxes, and you'll find very few, if any bicyclists that don't drive cars, trucks, motorcycles, busses.  They also pay property and sales taxes.

Realize that... of all the fuel taxes paid, it goes right into the state general funds, yet only a small fraction of it comes back out and goes toward road maintenance. 

The first 'gasoline tax' was voted into law May 31st, 1932  The Revenue Act of 1932.  It also included an 'electricity tax', taxes on over a dozen more things.  While it was implied as such, Not a word was EVER spoken about restricting it's application to road maintenance... henceforth, if you have issue with that fact, you're in agreement with me- I think that any tax of any sort should be very specifically directed towards it's associated and advertised concern.

Here's a question for you- Did that Tesla that passed me on 53rd Street pay fuel tax to use his $80,000 car?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 9:35pm
Dave...that info came from their mouths about all the free stuff they get
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 9:37pm
the electric and passenger diesel vehicles pay more for licensing at the court house than the gassers do (here any way)
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 6:16am
I know this will get me in trouble with Dave K, but I'll post it anyway...

[TUBE]uMRvrgsNfX4[/TUBE]

What is the law, with regard to cyclist behavior on crosswalks?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 6:30am
In general cannot put unlicensed farm vehicles on Major four lane highways UNLESS Special permits acquired and reason for being there established, Farm machinery gets precedent on secondary roads where have seen a Bicyclist go to a ditch as a Full Width silage cutter had all lanes WITH a pace lead car and a trailing car for warning, he could have stopped and waited but chose poorly, cannot ride those unlicensed scooters on interstates as the 45mph Minimum speed cannot be attained and as I noted there ARE Statutes as to Non Motorized or Pedestrian traffic on secondary roads. We do have laws that these people IGNORE. It is a SAFETY Aspect and as these choose to ignore it they not only threaten their own lives but unaware motorists that will try to avoid them and end up in a accident.
mhankins View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhankins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 7:15am
I've seen some of the good old boys roll some smoke when passing a pack of bikes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic