Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Biden is out.....Cuomo is in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biden is out.....Cuomo is in
    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 2:02pm
You heard it here first.

Under the weight of the spotlight, Biden is folding like a cheap card table. He won't last to the convention if they even bother have one. He is about to get the hook.

Andew Cuomo's press briefings make him seem like an intelligent and reasonable person.....kinda like a Mayor Rudy in the time of crisis. He can't beat Trump either, but at least he will draw a crowd of followers....enough to bother to hold an election in November.

Lastly, in this time of crisis, NYC Mayor Bill D Blah is proving to be the inept idiot we all thought, which is why he has become nearly invisible. No where to be found. And the same could be said for Bloomberg. Where did all his money and influence go?

Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 5:18pm
De BlaBla is in the same Sinking Boat as BiteMe........... nobody even listens to them... If they threw a Rally, they would be lucky to have 15 people there.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:18pm
So Steve, you are suggesting that either one of them could hold a campaign rally and still fit into the COVID guidelines for group meetings?

Big smile  LOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:43pm
Biden Shouts At Webcam From Three Inches Away For Entire Remote Press Conference
March 25th, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—"It was like trying to video chat with your grandparents," said one supporter after trying to watch Joe Biden's latest press conference. "The whole thing was pretty painful."

Like other candidates, Biden has moved his press conferences and rallies online, giving speeches for several minutes or until he becomes completely incoherent, whichever comes first. But Biden has struggled with the move to technology, being unable to see the people he's talking to and not being able to sniff anybody's hair. What's more, he still hasn't figured out how to operate even the simplest streaming video software.

"Is this thing on? Can you guys see me? Hello! Hello! Hello!" Biden shouted for several minutes on end, never able to get his entire face in the frame throughout the press conference. "Hellooo! Is anybody in there?" He was then informed that nobody is actually in the computer, confusing him further.

The increasingly agitated presidential candidate finally threatened to fight the laptop and then challenged it to a push-up contest. Aides rushed into the room in hazmat gear and gently coaxed him to the game room for Bingo and his meds.

"They don't make these computron doohickeys like they used to, I tell you what!" he shouted while being dragged away.Wink

Source: Babylon Bee
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 7:41pm
The increasingly agitated presidential candidate finally threatened to fight the laptop and then challenged it to a push-up contest. Aides rushed into the room in hazmat gear and gently coaxed him to the game room for Bingo and his meds.   LOL   LOL   Clap
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 7:53pm
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 8:45pm
Poor Joe. Early Dementia. Needs to be in a home soon. Alcatraz....  with his son..
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:27pm
Who was the little loud mouthed Napoleon that ran against Bush 1...Oh ya, Pero, well remember his running mate, Stockdale? Biden is Stockdale all over again.

seriously, I would like to see Biden held accountable for his criminal activity, but I would not wish dementia, senility, Altimeters, what ever on anybody. Shame on those around him for letting him embarrass himself like this.

It is evident to everyone except poor Joey Biden that this will never work. Even with by some miracle, along with a whole lot of skullduggery, he got elected, he will never serve four years. He's being used! The people he thinks are his friends, are not! and he is in happyland.

Edited by LouSWPA - 25 Mar 2020 at 10:41pm
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 7:03am
I think it is inevitable that Bite Me will bite the dust. So who is his replacement? All those that tried it in the primary flamed out too. So who???

Gov. Cuomo is the only one I can see. During this time of crisis, he seems like he is doing a decent job of playing the cards he has been dealt, and during his press briefings, has shown the ability to string a few sentences together in a coherent fashion......something Bite Me can't do. So my prediction is Cuomo gets drafted to run.

Due to his extreme left politics, I doubt he could ever win, but could at least make a race of it.
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 12:56pm
Them dems will pull a snooker at the last minute...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 8:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic