This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Besides TP & water what else is the store out of

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Besides TP & water what else is the store out of
    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 6:44pm
EVERYBODY has heard of TP & water being low. Daughter called and asked if the "old people" needed anything as she was at the store. She reported milk seems to be low. The news was talking canned soup was running out too,Winkso if you don't have a pallet already you better after it.LOLLOLLOL

When the schools closing here was the news last night Grandma called the son to see how much he needed help with his 2 kids. But his wife's work has decided she can work from home,so that's a big help. But her folks spent $1500 for food to keep on the shelf this week.

As I have been looking out the window wanting rain with just sprinkles so far.Cry I see a lot of wine taster traffic. So I guess if you had your plans to get out of LA & SF you just had to see if you bring Corina to the country.LOL

But the government officials are all bailing on meeting the county Farm Bureau had set up for the next 2 weeks.  
Sponsored Links

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 6:51pm
HAND SANITIZER
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:07pm
Two places today. Canned goods,mac and cheese, potatoes, onions, box dinners. A friend of mine runs a pizza joint. Delivery is booming. Sit in restaurants were practically empty last night according to a cousin
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:13pm
I was working at a home this morning and the homeowners were talking about the Applebee's they were at last night, 1 1/2 hour wait to get in ??

Edited by FREEDGUY - 14 Mar 2020 at 7:13pm
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:45pm
TP, paper towels, lysol, sanitizing wipes, eggs, at a couple stores the meat cases were completely empty, and others all the ground beef was gone.  Bottled water is nearly gone too at many places.  I've also heard bread is in short supply.

john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 7:51pm
Just about everything here.  When MI had 2 cases it was fine.  The next day it went up to 12 cases and now the shelves are bare.  It's okay, in a couple weeks everything will be back on the shelves and there won't be anybody in the stores cause of all the food they already got!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 8:23pm
Diapers?
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 9:14pm
Kroger was out of Ramon Noodles
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 10:05pm
ALL the stores are out of 'common' sense....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 10:09pm
It's the people Ted
Bill_MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 10:25pm
The bottled water makes even less sense to me, I have one of those PUR water pitchers so just go out and buy the filters (of which there's plenty on the shelves) and fill out of the tap. One filter does 30 gal, I bought a 3 pack today. That's a pallet of bottled water easily.
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:19am
saw lots of beer and hard liquor going out of the stores yesterday and today! my freezer is full and we have well water that's fine! oh...and we always buy our TP and paper towels by the case, cheaper that way and easy to store.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 5:47am
I've drank the water otta my 51' deep,25' water level well for 36 years...over 1/2 my life. I don't understand the 'lemming logic' of bottled water. Biggest suckers of acquifier, Nestles, is literallt a stine's throw from best friend  home. Now had HE bottled in 50 years ago......sigh... multii billionaire....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 8:22am
I ran a store in Wi. out of Snoeshoe yesterday. It's a New Glarus brew, seasonal or limited production. Hard to get and I LIKE it!
NICKMI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NICKMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:16am
They were saying cabelas in Grand Rapids was out of 9mm ammo
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:37am
Image result for cartoon
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:42am
I went out the other day to a Sam's Club - figured I would pick up a couple things I needed Picanti sauce and thought i would get a large package of ground beef - they had the Picanti sauce but the meat coolers were all empty - so when i got home I wrote the following on face book .
I wanted to pick up a few things in the late afternoon so went over to Sams Club in Woodbury MN = WHAT A MISTAKE there was a line of 20 or more carts lined up each it seems filled to the top in each of the 5 lanes they had open - the self check out registers also had lines of 10 of 15 people in each line
Paper product area was BARE FLOOR - was not a thing there to see - even the large bulk rolls of TP were gone and so were all the paper towles and tissues , even napkins were gone . The food coolers were also picked over almost clean and then the meat counters - EMPTY .
Needed some cat food and that was gone also so went over to WalMart to get that . Another madhouse and empty shelves , there there were a few rolls of paper towles but TP empty shelves .
Got my cat food and picked up some canned dog food - so guess myself and the animals are good for 12 days now before we start eyeing each other up for lunch .
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:03pm
No 9mm or 223/556 at local Walmart. No canned goods or box meals.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:39pm
We have a Decent well, have enough Whiskey to outlast most!! No one needs come knocking on our door for handouts or pleading for paper goods or anything else as will set the dog to them. These people are NUTS!! There is Nothing they "Need" just fear mongering off FB and other social media.
iowaman View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iowaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:44pm
condoms
You only live once. But if you live right once is enough.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:57pm
Yup for sure condoms,, these folks are just stupid to the situation; but I guess thinking of the what ifs,, I truly think its all a man made virues to spin the world and economy in a tisses,, and theres a guy in office to be responsible , in my opoinion
Roger Mn View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Mn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 12:59pm
going to buy pizza and pan cakes only thing I can side under a door if my wife or I get sick
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 1:38pm
In nine months there's gonna be a huge number of babies born, and a little more than 12 years from then we're gonna be faced with a generation of QUARANTEENS. ok stole it sorry
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:30pm
Even the thong panty aisle was bare, at the local wallymart, t'other day!

[TUBE]S8XaaF_FAHw[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:59pm
uh....me wonders why DIY was in the panty/thong isle???
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 11:19pm
We have not been caught up in the frenzy but I'm out of beer so I will find out tomorrow..
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 9:44am
Plenty of beer and booze at my liquor store, picked up a 1 and a half ltr bottle of 100 proof vodka yesterday for sanitizer if needed. No sanitizers of any kind around. At 50% alky it should work in a small spray bottle for hands and sprits in yhe mouth when needed, also in nasal sprayer to for the nose.

Better safe than sorry, and it won't go to waste I can lube someone up for a great deal if need be. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 9:55am
He was looking for a pink thong for you Shameless
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 10:23am
Says it has to be 60% Alcohol to kill the viruse , but if you drink enough of that 100 proof (50%) both you and the virus wont care about the difference . 

Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 11:34am
Costco was limiting diapers to only 2 boxes earlier this week...so I picked up 2 for my grandson and a box each for my new Great-Nieces (the young parents can always use a little help anyway).  Wife and I stopped in yesterday and sure enough, all were gone.....
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic