This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

been awhile...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: been awhile...
    Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 3:36pm
spoke to our handy dandy thoughts from the pot....LES yesterday, sure was glad to hear his voice again! told him we all missed him on here and he said he'd be back here soon. he's doing well he says, he was working at putting a radiator in something....i also herd tools hitting the floor! lol good to hear from ya LES!
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 10:02pm
that got me thinking.. several years ago there was a guy here that dressed in Confederate Uniform and had a big sword.... He got married and moved on...... Cant remember his name... and what was his saying ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

that got me thinking.. several years ago there was a guy here that dressed in Confederate Uniform and had a big sword.... He got married and moved on...... Cant remember his name... and what was his saying ?

Gosh Steve, you are right. I can’t recall his name either, if I’m not mistaken, didn’t his wife pass away from cancer? And he said he was leaving the forum, was do some things and get away for awhile?

Also wasn’t there a gal that had a pink WD, or a CA or something?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 10:35pm
YEP... a Pink CA Puller... posted more on the other site.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 11:01pm
you're thinking of Lorie Garland aka PINKy, she and her husband were out of Hickory,NC,
she quit pulling and became a motivational speaker for women. I sold them parts sometimes, always enjoyed talking with them! "Burgie" that I haven't seen post in a while ended up with her pulling tractor

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 6:47am
And Pinky’s husband was mr. Green thumb. They started truck farming vegetables.
Wish I could remember the guys name with the sword?
Someone ask JC.
I miss having Breeze on here. He and I sort of became buddies then he just disappeared.
I’ve been talking to Les lately as well. I believe he’ll make the Arkansas motorcycle trip this year.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 6:54am
Was it Hudsonator???
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Was it Hudsonator???

No but I sure miss my visits with Hudsonator.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 7:47am
Didn’t the Sourdike(sp) cousins get in a prolonged ‘dust-up’ with Hudsonator regarding the Civil War?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Didn’t the Sourdike(sp) cousins get in a prolonged ‘dust-up’ with Hudsonator regarding the Civil War?
Oh yes!  But even among themselves they didn't quite see eye to on the subject.  Fun times really. 

Hudsonator was interesting for sure.  

Edited by Tbone95 - 13 Jul 2022 at 8:11am
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 12:23pm

One of them did. He was a very sheltered indoctrinated naïve young man. He’s gonna have A hard time when he learns he doesn’t actually know it all.
We have the adult version of that kid on here today.probably eating fast food as we speak.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 1:34pm
Lots of names bringing back memories of the forum. Always wondered what happened to several guys that do not post on here. Computer problems, health problems, money problems???

Anybody heard from JC lately, wondered if he was going to make it to Hutch this year. List of names off the top of my head
Sourdykes, Ethan , 2 brothers I can't remember.
SoIlldairyfarmer
SkyhighbaoloonMike.
Pinky
Burgie
JeffZNY
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
bemer848 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemer848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 1:52pm
I always like seeing the guy from Florida that restored B and C tractors. I have not seen his post in a long time. Forget what his name was.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

One of them did. He was a very sheltered indoctrinated naïve young man. He’s gonna have A hard time when he learns he doesn’t actually know it all.
We have the adult version of that kid on here today.probably eating fast food as we speak.

Hmm….my memory says they were home schooled.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 4:33pm
Tbone, I think you are correct.
If I recall, didn’t they dispute the existence of the dinosaurs, and believed ‘carbon dating’ is a hoax?
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by bemer848 bemer848 wrote:

I always like seeing the guy from Florida that restored B and C tractors. I have not seen his post in a long time. Forget what his name was.

sounds like sandman2234 (David from jax)
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 7:31pm
"GIVE UM THE COLD STEEL"............... who was that guy ??
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 8:38pm
Guy from Florida might have been hubnut?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 9:11pm
Gainesville Florida.....  been AWOL for 3 years.

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 10:20pm
IllinoisGleaner? AllisChalmers37?  to name a couple more
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 2:21am
 'Give 'em the cold steel'...   That was  JohnGinNC.  His real  name is John W. Galambos
  His re-enactment company was 46th Virginia infantry, Company F.  and the position was First Segreant. Keeping the troops supplied with food and ammo, and keep the officer out of the way.  His wife past in the spring of 2012, Then seen he got remarried later on at one of the re-enactment gatherings.  I tried to get in contact him again, but no reply.

Hudsonator - Mark Hudson of Tennessee. Called him a year or two ago and he is still fighting the powers that be, and trying to farm...  Should give him a call again but he is a really busy man.

and the man that had this icon...https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/JEFF1.jpg LOL
Others on the missing list, JRF, Dexter Peabody, Singing Pig, Rod Yowell...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
bemer848 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemer848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 6:28am
That is it Hubnut. I always admired what he did with the B. They looked like they just rolled out of the factory.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 8:35am
'Give 'em the cold steel'...   That was  JohnGinNC. 

That was him JC...... you sure got a memory !!  Thanks !
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 11:12am

Tbone, I think you are correct.
If I recall, didn’t they dispute the existence of the dinosaurs, and believed ‘carbon dating’ is a hoax?

Yep!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 11:15am
Clay, Ethan, and Seth. Took me a minute to remember Seth.

All around pretty good little stinkers.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 12:36pm
One of the Sourdykes posted a video of him plowing with a 190 I believe. As tractor is plowing he climbs on the plow while filming. Climbed all over the plow and back on the tractor . If my father caught me doing something like that I probably wouldn't be here right now.
They claimed to be related to Marion Klutskie Spl ? He was the one at the tractor shows in the jolopy with the roto baler roof.RIP, Well I asked Marion if he was related to them , but he never claimed them .
Dipstick , RIP as well claimed he knew the family
Damn miss those guys
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by JC-WI JC-WI wrote:

'Give 'em the cold steel'...   That was  JohnGinNC.  His real  name is John W. Galambos
  His re-enactment company was 46th Virginia infantry, Company F.  and the position was First Segreant. Keeping the troops supplied with food and ammo, and keep the officer out of the way.  His wife past in the spring of 2012, Then seen he got remarried later on at one of the re-enactment gatherings.  I tried to get in contact him again, but no reply.

Hudsonator - Mark Hudson of Tennessee. Called him a year or two ago and he is still fighting the powers that be, and trying to farm...  Should give him a call again but he is a really busy man.

Good to hear from you JC . Are you going to make it to Hutch this year?
and the man that had this icon...https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/JEFF1.jpg LOL
Others on the missing list, JRF, Dexter Peabody, Singing Pig, Rod Yowell...

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 6:20pm
I wonder what ever happened to Jeff Z?
Saw him on Yt for a while but haven’t been on there in a long time.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2022 at 1:53pm
Pat, don't think I'm going to make it this year to much stuff going on. Sure would have liked to come.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
bigal121892 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal121892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2022 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

IllinoisGleaner? AllisChalmers37?  to name a couple more

Anybody know what happened to IllinoisGleaner, always enjoyed his posts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic