This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barb !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:30pm
Deepest sympathys to you Tony and your family ; Even though I didnt personally know her ,she must have been a very good person and great friend to those who did ; May she rest in peace and let perpetual light shine apon her !!! Im sure it is !!
Sponsored Links

Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:14pm

Condolences to you Tony, and your family, during this most difficult time. My thoughts and prayers to you all. Jeff - TN

Joe/NC View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:38pm
Tony, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
Joe/NC
Dutchboy Johan View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchboy Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 1:30am
Tony, We will also condolence to you and you family in this very bad and difficult time. We hope that she will rest in peace now. We all will miss her.

Johan an Piet Straver,
Netherlands
---> Better by Design <---

Johan Straver, Almkerk/ Netherlands

Allis-Chalmers 190XT Ser.III #26829XTD
Justin Widlund (IA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin Widlund (IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 10:53am
Sorry for your (and our) loss.
niel ev View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niel ev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 11:33am
Tony sorry for your loss I Know if Denny was still here he'd say the same thing Barb was always a joy to talk to  niel and the rest of us at Northside
Ron(MN) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 9:42pm
Please accept my sincere condolences on you loss. May God bless you and your family.
Ron
Gary(OR) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(OR) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:09am
Quite a shock to hear.....my condolences to you & the family Tony. She sure will be missed, was a bright spot or breath of fresh air many times in the old forum.....
Can only imagine how tough this has been on you. Take care my friend.
stevey in NY View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevey in NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:09am
Tony
   Just got back from Antarctica. I'm sorry to hear the news. My condolances.
Steve yandik
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 4:16pm
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I never actually met Barb, but I could tell by her presence here that she was a great person.  We will all miss her.
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
dudley wallace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudley wallace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 5:59pm
sorry here about your loss she will be missed we will be praying for you and your family dudley and julie wallace
AReed View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AReed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 6:16pm
Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of loss and grief. Art and Bonnie Reed
Jayw View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 6:44pm
Tony
Barb will always have a special place in our hearts, God must have needed a good AC girl. Your family will be in my prayers. Jay
AndrewGubbels View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewGubbels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:42pm
Tony and family, Your have our sympathy.  
Andrew Gubbels
Gubbels Restoration
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 5:19am
You have my deepest sympathy. Lonn
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
MR Orange View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR Orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 7:35am
Tony, I don't get on here like i did at one time and found this out today, Wow I 'am so sorry I love Barb! You are in our prayers, God Bless. She was best of the best, and everyone looked up to her.
The Garlands
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:32am
92 Year Old Preacher  

While watching a little TV on Sunday instead of going to church, I watched a church in Atlantahonoring one of its senior pastors who had been retired many years. He was 92 at that time and I wondered why the church even bothered to ask the old gentleman to preach at that age.   

After a warm welcome, introduction of this speaker, and as the applause quieted down, he rose from his high back chair and walked slowly, with great effort and a sliding gait to the podium. Without a note or written paper of any kind he placed both hands on the pulpit to steady himself and then quietly and slowly he began to speak....  

"When I was asked to come here today and talk to you, your pastor asked me to tell you what was the greatest lesson ever learned in my 50-odd years of preaching. I thought about it for a few days and boiled it down to just one thing that made the most difference in my life and sustained me through all my trials.. The one thing that I could always rely on when tears and heartbreak and pain and fear and sorrow paralyzed me... the only thing that would comfort was this verse........ ......

"Jesus loves me this I know..  
For the Bible tells me so.  
Little ones to Him belong,  
we are weak but He is strong.....  
Yes, Jesus loves me.....  
The Bible tells me so."

When he finished, the church was quiet. You actually could hear his foot steps as he shuffled back to his chair. I don't believe I will ever forget it. 

A pastor once stated, "I always noticed that it was the adults who chose the children's hymn 'Jesus Loves Me' (for the children of course) during a hymn sing, and it was the adults who sang the loudest because I could see they knew it the best."  

"Senior version of Jesus Loves Me"  

Here is a new version just for us who have white hair or no hair at all. For us over middle age (or even those almost there) and all you others, check out this newest version of Jesus Loves Me...

JESUS LOVES ME 

Jesus loves me, this I know,  
Though my hair is white as snow  
Though my sight is growing dim,  
Still He bids me trust in Him.  
(CHORUS)  
YES, JESUS LOVES ME.. YES, JESUS LOVES ME..  
YES, JESUS LOVES ME, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.  

Though my steps are oh, so slow,  
With my hand in His I'll go  
On through life, let come what may,  
He'll be there to lead the way.  
(CHORUS)  

When the nights are dark and long,   
In my heart He puts a song..  
Telling me in words so clear,  
"Have no fear, for I am near."  
(CHORUS)  

When my work on earth is done,  
And life's victories have been won.  
He will take me home above,  
Then I'll understand His love.  
(CHORUS)  

I love Jesus, does He know? 

Have I ever told Him so? 

Jesus loves to hear me say,  
That I love Him every day.  
(CHORUS)

If you think this is neat, please pass it on to your friends. If you do not pass it on, nothing bad will happen, but you will have missed an opportunity to "reach out and touch" a friend or a loved one.  

God Bless Us All!!!

917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
NickT(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickT(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 8:55pm
Tony, I don't know what to say. I have talked to Barb on a few occasions. What a great lady. Very helpful always. She will be greatly missed. My condolences. Nick
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 9:57pm

Tony, my deepest sympathy to you and your family. Even though I never had the pleasure of meeting Barb I could tell from the posts on this Forum that she was a fine lady and loved by everyone here. May God grant you comfort and strength in you time of grief.

Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
singingpig View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singingpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 3:31pm
I just got home from Barb's funeral. Lovely service for a lovely woman.

Tony and Barb are the 1st friends I made when I moved down here from the big city. My life is better and I am a better person from having Tony and Barb as my friends.

Godspeed, Barb.
NickT(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickT(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:05pm
S-pig, what a great tribute to a great lady!
JNunn View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JNunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:14pm
Tony, I am very sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:56pm
Was floored when I read the post! I feel priveledged to have had one phone conversation with Barb a couple years ago.She was the same person on the phone that you thought she was from her posts.Tony has truely been blessed with her at his side.My deepest sympathy for your great loss. May God bless you.                                                                         
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 7:30am
If you can leave this world without cancer, you have really done something. Your loss although greater then ours is still a loss for all who visit here.
BLee Mn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLee Mn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 2:17pm
So Sorry for your loss, just read the post of Barbs passing, we will alll miss her!
Cowboy UP
George R. (MN) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George R. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:23pm
Tony,
We are so sorry too hear of your loss.  May God bless you and your family at this time  of sorrow.  We wish too extend our deepest sympathy to you and your family wishing everyone the best and once again, God Bless!

George & Mary Rootes, Big Lake, MN.
My tractor is not leaking oil, it's just marking it's territory!
MARK W (NY) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MARK W (NY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:49pm
Tony, So sorry for your loss, we will keep you and your family in our prayers. the Wagners
Jim H(CO) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim H(CO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 12:17pm
Tony and Family - I've been away from my computer for a couple weeks and just saw the announcement this morning.  Like so many others, I only spoke to Barb a couple times on the phone, but felt like she was part of the family when I hung up.  I have been praying for comfort for you and Barb for the last year and hope that you felt it.  May God continue to hold you in his hand and provide comfort to you.  I will miss the birthday emails since I shared the day with her.  My sincerest condolences. - Jim
CraiginMO View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraiginMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 10:23pm
Sorry for your loss, she will be missed
Farmboy View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 6:18pm
Will keep you and your family in our prayers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic