This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barb !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:18am
Tony and family, Sorry to hear the news.you have my sympathy.She sure will be missed.
"Burgie"
Sponsored Links

MBwcenll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBwcenll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:24am
Oh we are so sorry to hear of your family's loss.  Max, Mary Rae, Andy & Genna Brockhouse
Don Smith View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:26am
Tont and Family Sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers
BobPaulusCentrOH View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobPaulusCentrOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:27am
Tony,
So  sorry to hear of your loss.  You have my deepest sympathy.  Always loved reading Barb's posts.
Take Care,
Bob
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:34am
Tony, I'm very sorry to hear of Barb's passing.  My family gives your family it's most heartfelt sympathy.  My God give you the grace and strength you need at this time.  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
Dave in Oregon View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in Oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:36am
Tony and family,
Barb was such an inspiration to all of us on the AC site.  We will miss her too.  Our deepest sympathy to all.
Dave & doris
Warren(Oh) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warren(Oh) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:38am
So sorry to hear this Tony, my condolences to you and your family.

Edited by Warren(Oh) - 21 Feb 2010 at 11:55am
JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:45am
Tony, you have my deepest sympathy over the loss of Barb.  A spouse of 41 years. WOW.  Always remember the good times.  Joe 
orangereborn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangereborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 11:46am

Tony and Family....I am very sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers...Dale

Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:02pm
I was just thinking that I haven't heard any news lately.  And now this.

My condolences go out to the family.

Barb will not be forgotten by this generation.
Francis/Northern MN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Francis/Northern MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:02pm
Tony and family, you have our deepest sympathy.  Carol and I will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.  Barb was a very special lady.
Francis and Carol
Bemidji, MN
David (in Mi.) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David (in Mi.) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:09pm
 So sorry to hear about your loss, have heard nothing but good about Barb, hope your days will get brighter.   Dave
Chad(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:09pm
Tony...sorry about your loss. Chad
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:14pm
I am so sorry for your loss.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Don
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

ChuckLuedtkeSEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChuckLuedtkeSEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:19pm
Tony, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  Barb will be missed, but we all must remember that she is in a better place now.
Jack(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:23pm
I am so sorry to here that. I was just thinking the last few days that neither of you had been on here for a while and I thought maybe she had gotten worse. JP
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:29pm
Tony and Family

Over the years on here i have enjoyed the sharing of mail and the smiles Barb brought to many days . May you find comfort in the days ahead knowing not only you will miss the cheer and love she shared freely with so many friends .  God comfort you in the time of sorrow !

May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
~Chief Dan George

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 21 Feb 2010 at 12:35pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Gary (sw Wis.) View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary (sw Wis.) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:32pm
Tony, I'm so sorry to hear of Barb's passing. May your wonderful memories of her help you and your family through this time of sorrow.
190XT - D17 - D14 - WD45 w/loader - WD - (2)B110 - 616H - 610 - B-208 - WD with 190 Mounted Corn Picker - All Crop 60
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:38pm
Tony and family.  I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss. Even though we never met, I got the feeling that Barb was one special lady. She will be sadly missed by everyone on the Forum and by everyone who had the priviledge of knowing her.  Prayers from here for you and your family.
farmtoybuilder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmtoybuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:42pm
Sorry to hear that Tony. I was just thinking about her the other day! Live is too Short! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

5 different TT-10's,5 TT-18's Terra Tigers,B-10,2 B-207's,B-110,2 B-112's,HB-112,B-210,B-212,HB212,2 Scamp's & Homilite T-10. Still hunting NICE HB-112 & anything Terra Tiger & Trailers for them.   
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:48pm
Tony, Even though we never met face to face we found so many things our families have in common from replies to posts on this forum. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and family and we will truley miss your Barb.    Ken and Grayce Aggen
JimD View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 12:58pm
My heart sank when I saw her name posted.  And I am guilty of thinking, but not asking about how things were.  IF there is anything we can do let us know. You obvoiusly have much family around, and may God bless you and them.
Jim, Christina, and the Danforth Family.
Owner of OKtractor.com PM for an instant response on parts. Open M-F 9-6 Central.

We have new and used parts. 877-378-6543
Jamie NC View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:11pm
Sorry for your loss! 
Allis tractor puller CA WC WD D17
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:25pm
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Tony.I never met Barb But her Post's were always positive and upbeat.I always made sure to read her post's and was always interested in how her battle was going.My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family.The orange family is large and I don't think a single person ever had a negative comment about your buissness.I am sure this was due to her personal attention to detail.She will be missed by all.Prayers from central Illinois
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:27pm

Tony & Family, You have prayers and sympathy from me and my family here in Norh Dakota. Although I have never met you folks, you seem like friends through this forum, I always read posts by  you and yours. To have just  posted this sad news this morning, and already haveing as many replies as this makes a strong statement of the number of lives your wife had touched.    Take care and God bless.   Darrel

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:29pm
Tony,
Words cannot express my feelings. Barb will be missed by so many people, including me. Tony, I am truly sorry for your and your families loss. My thoughts and my prayers are with you, and your family.
Lou
Indiana Buckeye View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indiana Buckeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:29pm
Praying for you during this difficult time!
Dave(inMA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave(inMA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:38pm
Tony, your post is such sad news. We all will miss Barb - she was a grand friend and an inspiring voice to many who post on here. You and your family are in our prayers. God bless.
WC, CA, D14, WD45
Larry Swenson View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Swenson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:40pm
Tony and family,
We are so very sorry to hear this sad news.  Barb was a friend to so many on this forum and always ready to help post pictures and offer encouragement and kind words.  We will certainly miss her!
~Larry & Sharon
srockey View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:41pm
Tony, I wish you peace in your time of sorrow.

Steve in Cent. FL

Edited by srockey - 22 Feb 2010 at 9:15am
Steve in Cent. FL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic