This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad injury

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad injury
    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 1:32pm
My sister in law wanted to donate some of her old clothes to charity,  I told her to just throw them out but she insisted there was people starving in the world that could use them.  I said if they can wear your clothes they can't starving!!!  Doctor said I should be back on my feet in 3 to 4 weeks
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 1:46pm
Yuk Yuk
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 2:10pm
HAHAHAHA!! Was it a Rollin pi or flat iron!!!! forehead knot!!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 5:03pm
NOW THATS FUNNY !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 8:06pm
Wane, ye should have nod better...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 8:25pm
LOL Lesson learned: don't let your coon dog mouth overload your feist dog arse.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Wayne180d Wayne180d wrote:

My sister in law wanted to donate some of her old clothes to charity,  I told her to just throw them out but she insisted there was people starving in the world that could use them.  I said if they can wear your clothes they can't starving!!!  Doctor said I should be back on my feet in 3 to 4 weeks

Wayne,,,that right there is the best I've heard in some time,,,,ClapClapLOLLOL
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 9:33am
That is a good one!!
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 3:16pm
I had a sister-in-law that had that prob...... Nevermind
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 7:25pm
That was freakin hilarious! Darrel
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 7:44pm
Had seen written years ago where a somewhat obese woman approached Arnold Schwarzeneger(s) in a gym while he was doing his workout, she wanted his autograph.
Being very shy, she approached him wearing a sweat suit with the single brand name "GUESS" on the shirt and just smiled nervously, speechless.
Old Arnold, tired of being interrupted whenever he worked out, reportedly looked her in the eyes and said "gland issues?".
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 8:31pm
Merry Christmas Wayne!!  Thanks for the Christmas present!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 7:15pm
LOL  it's an Olie and Lana joke waiting-to-happen...
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic