This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

b212 snowblower question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NATHAN CAIRNS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: b212 snowblower question
    Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 12:15pm
how did the snowblower attach to the b212, and what drove it?
B212, WD45, B, 912 Hydro
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 1:46pm
It attached to the front frame, and a bracket with a group of pulleys called a "mule drive" which connected the belt on the Tractor to the snow blower belt mule drive. I have two snow blowers for the B series Tractors. I think one is 36" and the other is 42"? Don't remember. Someone will come on that knows the sizes.
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
NATHAN CAIRNS View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NATHAN CAIRNS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 12:19pm
thanks. my tractor has a pto looking thing sticking out of the grill near the bottom of the grill. i dont know if thats custom or original. someone else owned it before me. when it start it, it spins and no switches turn it off 
B212, WD45, B, 912 Hydro
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 2:13pm
that is the front PTO. to run the snoblower you put a pulley on it. the belt runs down to the mount and goes around a couple pulleys. than foward to the centere of the blower. the pulley on the right side is a belt tightner. when you push foward on the long rod going back to the seat it engages the blower pulling back disengages it the pulley spins the whole time the engine is running. no switches involved. just a simple push pull rod. I dont have any pictures of mine operating since i havent used it in many years. it worked pretty good when i used it but was to small for my needs. right now it sits on the top shelf in the shed. next to the push blade and garden plow I dont use.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NATHAN CAIRNS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 11:35am
ok  it looked original so i thought it was but i wasnt sure    so does the blowe mount where the blade lift does?
B212, WD45, B, 912 Hydro
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 7:23pm
Yes. Pins under the axle. Bit tricky to mount as the blower actually sets on the axle as well as pinned under where the deck pins.
AaronSEIA
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 9:04pm
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 9:19pm
That's an old blower you have there, like off a B-1. The hood on the H-200 series had the scoop look thing that flipped up over the gas tank and battery
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 9:44pm
The b112 has the cowl. The blower I have was bought new with a big ten in 1965.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 9:50pm
Oh yea that's right sorry spoke faster then memory, the B-110 an112 had it
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 5:48am
That's the single belt attaching parts on what looks like an older 32" blower housing. 
AaronSEIA
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NATHAN CAIRNS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 11:18am
ok thanks  i have a blade on it now
B212, WD45, B, 912 Hydro
DEATHHAULER View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEATHHAULER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 9:35am
I have a b110 and can’t figure out where the bet stops or guides for the crank shaft pulley bolt on for snowblower
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 1:05pm
Mine has no belt guides or stops. On the tractor there are belt guides on the two angle pulleys on the snowblower mount. They look like j shaped pieces held on withe the pulley mount bolt and prevent the belt from falling off when disengaged

Edited by Dakota Dave - 27 Oct 2021 at 1:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic