This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B12 tractor pulling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B12 tractor pulling
    Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 8:48am
Has anyone here pulled a B12 with any success? My kids have one they would like to try and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on them. They would just be pulling it in a stock class for now, thanks
Sponsored Links

ac720nut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac720nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 11:11am
Slipping of the belt drive was my problem, just added a spring with a little more tension. might also want to look for a set of turf tires off an older Sears tractor
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 7:25pm
I think the weak point becomes the axle tubes. Have talked to one guy who kept destroying his differential as well. Both can be dealt with. The SimpletrACtors.com forum has some guys that pull.
AaronSEIA
KevinON View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 11:39am
They work ok for the stock class. You can do stuff to the diff as said. You can change rear pulleys easy if you want to change gear ratios too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic