This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Auction in keosauqua,IA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auction in keosauqua,IA
    Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 10:48am
Anyone one going to the Hervey implement auction in keosauqua,IA?
Sponsored Links

TerrySWIA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerrySWIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 12:39pm
I have been out looking to see where those signs would look best at in my building. (LOL). It looks like a lot of nice stuff there, but there are a couple of very nice AC sales coming up in my area. Don't know if I will make it or not.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 1:58pm
Here is a direct link so you don't have to sort through all the others. http://www.sullivanauctioneers.com/03.25.11.Hervey/auction.html
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
ac.d17iv View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac.d17iv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 3:10pm
Terry...what other AC auctions are coming up in SW Iowa? I might be interested too.  Thanks!
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 8:01pm
acd17iv...............you dont give up secrets.
                          IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
TerrySWIA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerrySWIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 8:52pm

IG, you are right, if I thought these sales would be secret, I wouldn't tell anyone.I don't have the exact dates, but when I get all the info will post it. I have had a couple of auctioneers call, and no firm dates yet. But as I know who these people are, and I know what they have, so I have to save my money for their auctions.

Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 8:55pm
I've understand the theory but don't get why people don't tell others about auctions.
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 10:41pm
Byron I was just kidding ,I dont think there are any secrets anymore with the internet.
                                                       IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 7:53am
It's not you IG.  I guess I don't watch for auctions that much but it seems you always see posts about people asking what the auction prices were and nobody went or knows because nobody posted about it for fear that IF they went they MIGHT get out bid.  I understand the concept just think that if your not going to share about it then you better get it at it's "reduced" price.  Otherwise someone else on the forum who has a few more funds than that person could've got it if you shared about it.  "You" meaning everyone not you IG. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic